Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas (400 Views)

The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo / Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie / NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
I planned a date with my business partner tommorow at the Cinema. We agreed to see The Eternals that was scheduled for release this weekend in Nigeria.
He just called to inform me that we should go somewhere else since the movie has been banned grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/nfvcb-reportedly-bans-new-marvel-movie-the-eternals-from-cinemas/dscmzgl.amp

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas by Fahdiga(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Only them can explain the reason why they banned it or maybe because an Igbo man produced it
Re: NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas by Tobedated(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
The reason it was banned is stupid it because there is a gay character in it that all stupid
hope you get to watch it also if it as bad as critics makes it seems pls do tell
Re: NFVCB Reportedly Bans New Marvel Movie 'the Eternals' From Cinemas by Flamemignon1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Yea.... I'm not surprised one bit.... The "holier than thou" folks can continue for tv platitudes

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Recent Big Brother South Africa's Housemates Surface Online / 365days: He Gave Her A clothing Company For Christmas,she Gave Him Sex In Return / 18+ Make Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.