Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Facebook Account Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Account Needed (349 Views)

What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account Needed by NobleTv: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Facebook account needed
Must be a year older
Re: Facebook Account Needed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Whatsapp me 0########
Re: Facebook Account Needed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
NobleTv:
Facebook account needed
Must be a year older
This individual is a scammer a dumb one of course i chatted him up told him i wanted to sell my account this idiot had the guts to tell me the last price he is willing to buy is 200 Then he will convince you to drop your login details then scam you and block you.
This morning i messaged him with another number i told him i need facebook account we then agreed 5k but i should send the money first before payment
Attached are screenshots of his stupidity

Re: Facebook Account Needed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Gabby1997:

This individual is a scammer a dumb one of course i chatted him up told him i wanted to sell my account this idiot had the guts to tell me the last price he is willing to buy is 200 Then he will convince you to drop your login details then scam you and block you.
This morning i messaged him with another number i told him i need facebook account we then agreed 5k but i should send the money first before payment
Attached are screenshots of his stupidity

Lol grin
Re: Facebook Account Needed by Sparekey(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Gabby1997:
Whatsapp me 0########

Good day bro, please can I get your WhatsApp details, I really need someone to talk to right now.i need ur advice on something

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used Samsung Phone / EBAY Shipping / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.