Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

See 10 Truths About Retirement Plans - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See 10 Truths About Retirement Plans (941 Views)

10 Truths About Retirement Investments / Interesting FACTS About RETIREMENT PLANS That You Probably Didn't Know / Investing In Bonds As Retirement Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Truths About Retirement Plans by KINGBEN1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
10 truths and tips about Retirement.

1. Retirement a Must!

2. Imagine this: You, not working. What will you fall back on?

3. Start preparing for retirement early.
Retirement plans are cheaper when bought early.

4. Save money at every opportunity. Get an RSA.

5. Go beyond the workplace Retirement plan for you.

6. Save strategically and allocate assets wisely.

7. Buying retirement plans can reduce your TAX significantly.

8. Steer clear of emotional investing. Avoid gaseous and liquid investments.

9. Consider Insurance to help reduce your worries.

10. Seek professional help.

Check my signature for more info.
Re: See 10 Truths About Retirement Plans by wolf001: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2022
When I was thinking of retiring a year ago, I was terrified. I have always thought that old age equals a lack of money and illness.
Since then, I started to eat healthily, do sports, and make a financial plan so that I would not have to worry about a poor life in my old age. As for these piece of advice, I considered it the tenth. I got a humaninvesting financial advisor and started creating this financial plan together. Now I am not afraid that I will get old poor, and powerless. I work and invest a lot of money now for a good life then.
Re: See 10 Truths About Retirement Plans by TREnteery: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Retiring is not a process that one should be ashamed of. It may even mean new beginnings. When my grandparents retired, I suggested taking some business classes and developing a small company. They disagreed at first, but I was convinced them it was a good idea. I started to look for agencies that could help my grandparents and found https://www.doughroller.net/. They are more confident now, and their ideas are exciting. I am so happy that they have managed to develop their own business. Moreover, they have even asked me to become their partner. We are working together now.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 4th February, 2024 / All About Shares / How To Get Kerosine From Polyethene Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.