Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating (340 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Nonli1: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please someone help cos she can't stand up without complaining of seeing double and wanting to fall so I hold her tight whenever she wants to stand up and go out. Please what do I do to solve this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Valkrie: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oga...take her to the hospital for proper diagnosis before person pikin go die for your hand...!!

I hope you no say police station no be good place where person go go..especially for manslaughter case...?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Mood11: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
That's called dizziness (light headedness) and shortage of blood, early signs of pregnancy, hunger or too much sex without adequate feeding could be the cause..
The first aid you should be giving her is food, blood tonic and milk or vegetables after which you let her rest not holding her closely tongue

Then Take her to the hospital for further diagnosis and let her family members know about it immediately before they go say you Don use their pikin or carry you go Station to go write statement grin grin grin grin

My people say that the snake one person sees will be called a python by someone else...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by HeadNigga: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nonli1:
Please someone help cos she can't stand up without complaining of seeing double and wanting to fall so I hold her tight whenever she wants to stand up and go out. Please what do I do to solve this.
you two are cohabitating is what I deduced from your write up. O.P let that girl go back to her hostel. Advice no be curse o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Dottore: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Nonli1:
The only thing wrong with her is effects of severe hunger and starvation. It's very obvious that you are broke and you brainwashed the poor girl into cohabiting with you and having regular sex with you on poor diet or even empty stomach.
You have promised her heaven and earth and bamboozled her with fantasy story of how you will hit it big soon and she stupidly got stuck with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Oksman(m): 3:24am On Nov 06, 2021
She is most likely pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by ahnie: 5:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Take her to the hospital fess
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by Nonli1: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Mood11:
That's called dizziness (light headedness) and shortage of blood, early signs of pregnancy, hunger or too much sex without adequate feeding could be the cause..
The first aid you should be giving her is food, blood tonic and milk or vegetables after which you let her rest not holding her closely tongue

Then Take her to the hospital for further diagnosis and let her family members know about it immediately before they go say you Don use their pikin or carry you go Station to go write statement grin grin grin grin

My people say that the snake one person sees will be called a python by someone else...

It's not about food cos even before now we eat good food and I'm feeding her well. She just took drip for malaria and this started. Not pregnancy cos we've checked that and she's not pregnant. I'll try going to the lab. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating by frozen70(f): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nonli1:

It's not about food cos even before now we eat good food and I'm feeding her well. She just took drip for malaria and this started. Not pregnancy cos we've checked that and she's not pregnant. I'll try going to the lab. Thanks

What is she doing living with you

As a wife, meaning her family have her to you after doing the needful

As a girl friend without accommodation and you took her in and use her at will

Or as a stand by sex tool

Well make she no die for your hand, because that's when you will know that their is tradition in her family

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Make My Teeth Whiten?pics / Type Of Exercises We Can Do With Are Our Leg / Stop Wasting Your Money The Remedy Is Here Get Fafrone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.