Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code) (370 Views)

Are You Good At Writing Tech Articles? / Academic/financial Writer Needed / Skillful Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code) by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Can you do this?
should include code and graphs etc
Attached pdf is an example
Need around 40 pages
Check below and attached carefully

General requirements for graduation dissertation:
Your MSc dissertation should be around 45 A4-size pages at reasonable margins and spacing, including Figures and Tables, but not the Appendix. You should include the R code used in your dissertation in the Appendix section, and submit it together with your final dissertation. For writing, we recommend the use of LaTeX, therefore I have added on Moodle under the ‘MSc Stats Dissertation B 20/21’ pages a folder containing a basic LaTeX example for those of you who need some guidance.

You do not have to do an oral presentation for your MSc dissertation unless your supervisor insists.

Please avoid references to Wikipedia and instead use resources such as JSTOR.org and similar, which should provide with published papers in well-reputed journals. You should make use of the excellent University library resources as well.

Please do pay attention to the following points:

- As you know, the University takes very seriously any instances of potential Academic Misconduct, hence please bear in mind that your dissertation will be submitted to the University's electronic plagiarism detection software.

- Your dissertation will be marked by two academic staff and checked by the external examiner. They will strictly follow the rules stated in the Student Handbook (MSc Statistics & Computational Finance) on Moodle.

The topic of my dissertation is the study of financial time series. My supervisor recommended me to deeply understand what financial time series is by analyzing a group of stock market data. The data I chose was the gold stock market, spanning from 1950 to 2019. This set of data has two lists, one down to month and one down to year. In addition, the professor recommended us to read two books, one called Time Series Models, which only needs to read the content of the first three chapters. The other is Panel Data Analysis. In addition, this email also includes an example of a graduation dissertation for your reference.

If you can handle it, drop your email address or Whatsapp num. I'll share the sample pdf. Please hurry!!!
Re: Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code) by larryking78(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Zhunnurayn:
Can you do this?
Need around 40 pages

Your MSc dissertation should be around 45 A4-size pages at reasonable margins and spacing, including Figures and Tables, but not the Appendix. You should include the R code used in your dissertation in the Appendix section, and submit it together with your final dissertation. For writing, we recommend the use of LaTeX, therefore I have added on Moodle under the ‘MSc Stats Dissertation B 20/21’ pages a folder containing a basic LaTeX example for those of you who need some guidance.

You do not have to do an oral presentation for your MSc dissertation unless your supervisor insists.

Please avoid references to Wikipedia and instead use resources such as JSTOR.org and similar, which should provide with published papers in well-reputed journals. You should make use of the excellent University library resources as well.

- As you know, the University takes very seriously any instances of potential Academic Misconduct, hence please bear in mind that your dissertation will be submitted to the University's electronic plagiarism detection software.

- Your dissertation will be marked by two academic staff and checked by the external examiner. They will strictly follow the rules stated in the Student Handbook (MSc Statistics & Computational Finance) on Moodle.

The topic of my dissertation is the study of financial time series. My supervisor recommended me to deeply understand what financial time series is by analyzing a group of stock market data. The data I chose was the gold stock market, spanning from 1950 to 2019. This set of data has two lists, one down to month and one down to year. In addition, the professor recommended us to read two books, one called Time Series Models, which only needs to read the content of the first three chapters. The other is Panel Data Analysis. In addition, this email also includes an example of a graduation dissertation for your reference.

If you can handle it, drop your email address or Whatsapp num. I'll share the sample pdf. Please hurry!!!

Hi... Chat me up on whatsapp 07030702602
Re: Financial Writer Needed Asap.(good At Latex And R Code) by pjmoa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Zhunnurayn:
Can you do this?
Need around 40 pages

You already have my number..contact me

(1) (Reply)

Gay Erotica Writer Needed / The Victims / Looking To Hire 2-3 Competent SEO Content Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.