Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo (3490 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo / Vp Osinbanjo Was On His Phone During Bill Gates Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Educram: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
I dont think she should apologize to anyone. It baffles me why people live their life based on others opinion

6 Reasons Government Should Approve Privatization of More Public Schools.
Source: https://www.educram.com/6-reasons-government-should-approve-privatization-of-more-public-schools/
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by jaiyeorie: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Taooma + Sergeant Semiu - under arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqKkuRe18iw
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Mercy2006(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
franchasng:
Osinbajo you see how you have allowed criminal Buhari to drag your name in the mud that no Nigerian youth want to associate with the once loved professor cum pastor.

This is why it's not good to dine with the devil for any reason.

Osinbajo have lost his little followership all because he remained silent while Buhari and his kinsmen destroy Nigeria.

Osinbajo better resign now before youths start throwing stones at you wherever you visit, hian
I totally agree with all you said but the question is why are people like Ngige et al who are igbos and are in Buhari's cabinet (who are known to keep mute while the country is being destroyed by the Fulani) are not being asked to resign?
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by franchasng: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Mercy2006:
I totally agree with all you said but the question is why are people like Ngige et al who are igbos and are in Buhari's cabinet (who are known to keep mute while the country is being destroyed by the Fulani) are not being asked to resign?
Ngige is an irrelevant minister, you can't compare an ordinary minister with Vice President. Have you heard me mention Fashola or Aregbesola name? They are ministers who are same as civil servants. Vice President is an elected officer not by appointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees / Serena Williams' thighs show-stopping in split-skirt / See This Incredible 6 Feet Tall Horse Wedding Cake [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.