Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Someone Scammed Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Scammed Me (2075 Views)

Someone Scammed Me.... :'( / Help! Someone Scammed My In-law... I Have His Mobile Number / Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Scammed Me by ceematics: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Someone Scammed Me by seguno2: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
₦50k.

Probably why the scammers collect small amounts from each victim to make tracking by any individual unreasonable cost wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Scammed Me by kayusely70(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
seguno2:

Probably why the scammers collect small amounts from each victim to make tracking by any individual unreasonable cost wise
God shall visit them with His fury and wrath!

1 Like

Re: Someone Scammed Me by Ifakiland(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
kayusely70:
I need suggestions on how to nab someone who duped me of 10000. The person claimed to help me secured a loan from his working place. He said o have to pay a deposit of 10000 as a sign of my ability to repay 100000 loan. He asked some personal details about my person which convinced me he's genuine. Ive his bank account details. Kindly help me to trace him and save others from falling a victim.
Werey like say you getbplans pay back the 100k loan before....you were dey owe multiple loaning apps no gree pay....karma don catch you, you sef don feel how the apps feel mumu
Re: Someone Scammed Me by BigYash: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
2021 shocked
Re: Someone Scammed Me by kayusely70(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Ifakiland:

Werey like say you getbplans pay back the 100k loan before....you were dey owe multiple loaning apps no gree pay....karma don catch you, you sef don feel how the apps feel mumu
You just be a joker!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Tompolo's Speedboat In Bayelsa / Faces Of South African Thieves & Looters Stealing From Foreigners Shops / Lady Accused Of Witchcraft Get Stripped, Tied Up And Burned By Mob(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.