Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos (42169 Views)

Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix) / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Regege23: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by obailala(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Toxetax:
Nothing is stunning about half naked photo of a yeyebrity
She's very stunning in my eyes, and in the eyes of many others. And yeah, she's a celebrity, that's why you and I know about and are talking about her now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by temitope27(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Pls if you ain't comfortable with her.. leave her..
Why are Nigerians like this..if you no like something no be by force to comment..
y are you not also minding ur own business
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamtardey: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2021
the kind of girl I crush on but can never get grin

cecee na wahala chai
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by seyz91(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2021
abi
Toxetax:
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by seyz91(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy i wonder oo
BeeBeeOoh:
What is stunning about somebody who snapped pics after soaking herself and her yellow ichafu inside vegetable oil?

Please, where is the stunning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2021
temitope27:
y are you not also minding ur own business
Cos in this kinda situation you tell people when they are quite wrong...how would you feel if you are being body shamed cos of your attire or something?
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by anambraamaka: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy Birthday girlfriend �
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by temitope27(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Cos in this kinda situation you tell people when they are quite wrong...how would you feel if you are being body shamed cos of your attire or something?
u av to dress the way u want to be address, u don't expect me respecting someone posting his or her nude on Internet
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2021
temitope27:
u av to dress the way u want to be address, u don't expect me respecting someone posting his or her nude on Internet
And how is that a nude?
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by temitope27(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And how is that a nude?
half naked? Is that not a nude
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Truvelisback(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Toxetax:
Na the full one u dey find?
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2021
temitope27:
half naked? Is that not a nude
For your info nude means "wearing no clothes"so you are wrong on that..
And how is she even half naked?cos she's showing her skin you say she's half naked..stop being judgemental..
I am gonna give you a hard pass.. kindly reply me if you have a point..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Germi9: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Very strong and stiff
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy birthday to her though I didn't know Her. But come to think of it, I wonder how many cocks her pussy have seen @ age 29? Women can deceive men by their looks, until you reach the virgin land , you would realized all is vanity
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Somebody wey menopause dey knock for em door.

Sigh... What is wrong with menopause?!! Is it a disease or a disorder??! Did all the older women in your household escape it?!!

This kind talk ought to be beneath any 21st century youth, whether in jest or not!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Flexherbal:
Happy birthday to her!

Cee Cee the real pepper dem of all the BBnaija editions.

HB to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by blarckadi(f): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Im wet already, oh my beautiful cee cee
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
PlayMaker14:
Rubbing N150 Power Oil to make her shine like Tubaba gorimakpa is now what bloggers describe as “Stunning Photos”
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Titau: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Coldfeets: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2021
She don dey old o... angry
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by stanisbaratheon: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2021
What is this girl waiting for?? Or is she looking for a good wife like us.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Farfalla(f): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Kingcalls:
B4 u know it, she go hit 40.... men don't like toxic women and she has shown how toxic she is... her time done go , unfortunately, he character in the house has dampened her chance for a good life partner

A lot of men are drawn towards toxic women. In fact, don't be shocked that her ratings went way up after the drama she displayed on BBN. Look around you and check whether it's the homely girls who have a long list of suitors. None. Zero.

It's only on Nairaland where men curse them. In reality, it's one toxic girl after another that is walking down the aisle.

Be honest with yourself.

Happy Birthday Cee-Cee. She's stunning. kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dahmie2013: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy birthday Cee-Cee. Congratulations....
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kingcalls: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Farfalla:

A lot of men are drawn towards toxic women. In fact, don't be shocked that her ratings went way up after the drama she displayed on BBN. Look around you and check whether it's the homely girls who have a long list of suitors. None. Zero.

It's only on Nairaland that they curse them. In reality, it's one toxic girl after another that is walking down the aisle.

Be honest with yourself.

Happy Birthday Cee-Cee. She's stunning. kiss

Well...its possible
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happy Birthday to Cee C. She was the only entertaining person in her season if one wasn’t watching the show to see Miracle Bleep Nina every night.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Queenslander(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
She's indeed stunning,. ✅

Happy birthday to her!! ☺️
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Digmygold: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kingcalls:
B4 u know it, she go hit 40.... men don't like toxic women and she has shown how toxic she is... her time done go , unfortunately, he character in the house has dampened her chance for a good life partner

Na your type your daughter.will turn 45 and be single yet you will be calling her young girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by doggedfighter(f): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

For your info nude means "wearing no clothes"so you are wrong on that..
And how is she even half naked?cos she's showing her skin you say she's half nakeded..stop being judgemental..
I am gonna give you a hard pass.. kindly reply me if you have a point..

Nice reply.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
You just hopped on someone's Instagram, copied her photos and posted it here...

For what exactly?

No mind am, na so dem dey do

Wannabe bloggers...all of them want to blow like Linda Ikeji grin
Re: BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Nice reply.
Thank you momma..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.