Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 4 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 4 (169 Views)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 5 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 4 by BiddiesApparels: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Continued from yesterday

It got worse when Daddy Junior had an accident and broke his leg.
Mummy junior had to stay home longer to take care of her husband so all the magic happening on the cutting table was transferred home, shebi I was seeing magic before, now magic had gone home�
My daily routine was like this -
Mummy Junior will come with her already cut fabric and sew at the shop, we will all stand by her while she's sewing, if there's the need, senior shukura will hem some edges while the other senior and I will stand and watch, 1:30 on the dot, baby girl has to go pick her aburos from school.
By the time baby girl returns, a dress is made(magic happened again in her absence), baby girl is tired already and discouraged, goes to her regular corner and sleeps off.
Baby girl gets home.and is asked by mum "how was work today?" she'll reply fine but in her mind will be like"mummy and all the children in this house will soon know that I am an olodo!"�

When we heard on the news that ASUU had called off the strike, haa! I was the happiest!��
Bye bye to sewing, I just can't deal�
That was how I forgot about sewing for a while.....
#biddiesfashionacademy
#biddiesapparels
#myfashionstory
#kidsfashion
#akuretailor

(1) (Reply)

Client Review / LATEST & New Braiding Hair Hairstyles For Black Women || 70 + Best Braiding Hair / *rainbow Stripe Sterling Silver Australian Opal Jewellery Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.