Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (7030 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
If Captain8 people speak igbo then they're Igbo. If they practice igbo culture then they're igbos. If they bear igho names then they're Igbo. If him like make him deny m anyhow he like. We where dey Nigeria if we see m and him say him name na uche we go tell m say him be igbo. Infact if NIGERIA divide. They will still be term igbo and treated as a conquered people after the main Igbos are gonewith BIAFRA.
do you mean we speak igbo and practice igbou culture?

then be ready I want to speak My Egbema dialect for you and Ebi2233, any of you that interpret it in your dialects is where I belonged......

Ayiba ebi wo se la.....
Ayiba indu wo se la.....

oya, tell me what I mean
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:

then be ready I want to speak My Egbema dialect for you and Ebi2233, any of you that interpret it in your dialects is where I belonged......

Ayiba ebi wo se la.....
Ayiba indu wo se la.....

oya, tell me what I mean

In my Ijaw dialect,
It means the good from God reach us all.

The Life from God reach us all.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
okrika people said they are not ijaw
shut up with your kids like lies....

here is the confirmed one

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:

Ayiba ebi wo se la.....
Ayiba indu wo se la.....

oya, tell me what I mean

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Zooposki(f): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

In my Ijaw dialect,

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Biafrarep:
How can you say that ijaws in Delta are up 1 million? That's impossible!

Igbo speaking aborigines of Delta State are the most populous in the state and makes up about 40% of the state's population. Followed by Uhrobo, then Itshekiri before isoko and ijaw taking up the rear. Mind you emphasis on "Igbo speaking" i.e. entire Anioma as an entity.

Meanwhile, I doubt ijaws are even up to 3 million when you consider that Bayelsa is the smallest state in Nigeria yet there are different ethnicities there aside Ijaw. Also, in Rivers, Delta, Edo and Ondo where they are found, they constitute an insignificant proportion. It's just that they make the most noise and also like to use violence to intimidate their fellow minority neighbors.
if what you saying is correct, then let look facts here....

Urhobos have 7 LGAs...
Ijaws have 5 LGAs...
Isoko 2 LGAs...
Itshekiris 2 LGAs...
delta north combined 8 LGAs....

now,how the Ijaws with 5 Big LGAs smaller than the Isokos with just two smaller LGAs? don't tell me you are dumb
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by papmanxion(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
It is quite shameful to see this kind of hostile article targeted to a ethnicity that has neither offended or insulted you in anyway. Your derogatory statements about the Ijaws shows how myopic and uncivilised you are. The ijaws have never in any day taking any ones land , but the spirit of “brasin eh “ have led them to become a reason for people like you to speak jabbers about them when in true fact, others take their lands using “migwor migwor”. The ijaws I have come to know all my life will never fight any one except you oppress them. Don’t be hypocritical anymore it will make you very pathetic

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

In my Ijaw dialect,

ifiokjohn oya. come and give your interpretation..... I want to know where I belonged today

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Biafrarep:

Stop telling lies while hoping that people will believe it someday. There are no Ijaws in Rivers State except those that are living there as non indigenes.

Indigenous Rivers people always refer to Ijaws as bayelsans. Ask yourself why they do that? Also ask yourself why Wike threatened ijaw youths to go back to Bayelsa when they tried to protest at NDDC office.

Your IYC and the rest are just cult groups juvenile delinquents in niger Delta like identifying with because it gives them cover to be perpetrating crimes such oil bunkering, extortions and other juicy criminal activities.
we delta Ijaws also referred to bayelsa Ijaws as bayelsans.... oya tell me we me we are not Ijaw as well

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Ijaw has 1000 LGA in Rivers and yet not as populated as 4 LGA Ikwerre?

You Ijaw lots has issues with truth. Keep lying with your empty fish brains.
Ijaws have 12 Big LGAs in rivers state...
Ijaws have 5 bigs LGAs in delta state....

Ijaws are more than igbo in populations

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Graysons:
What is Esan? Is that the name of an animal,place or things? Have you no heard of ijaw republic? or you are just another meaningless soul from a meaningless ethnic group look for fame from ijaws undecided.
ewoo,,,, see smacked down ⬇️
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2021
tnerro1:
The Ijaws of the Niger Delta are like the Ebonyi of the south east. Backwards and primitive in every way, thinking violence is the solution to every issue.Am a proud esan man and will gladly follow the oba of Benin against these troublesome people.
which one is esan again,,,,, nawa o,,,, unknown inconsequential tribes also want to attacked Ijaw the africa greatest tribe.......

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Dera1000:
I have lived in bayelsa for close to 4 years, I have been to different local government areas starting from ekeremor(Letugbene) to southern ijaw then to ogbia(otuoke) before I settled in ekeki in yenegoa,I have been across all the local government areas in the state, 85% of baylesa is covered with water, apart from yenegoa sagbama ogbia and few parts of southern ijaw, the rest is an island or swampy areas....

Point of correction Bayelsa is not homogeneous ijaw or izon, many bayelsans don't see ogbia people as izon, sagbama local government areas have some tribes that are not ijaw....aldo the ijaws are more in number...

When it comes to social vices like thuggery kidnapping arm robbery and land grabbing, they have there own fair shares in it like other tribe...

With good governance Bayelsa would be one of the best state to reside in, they have one of the best vegetation, beautiful culture, lovely people..

Let love leads note am not from Bayelsa, but I had a nice experience there
fool.... Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw.....

Ogbias are Ijaws million%

if you said Ogbias are not Ijaws then what will you called us in delta and edo?

if Ogbias are not Ijaws, who is Ijaw then?

say no to gullibility.....

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Kinematics: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2021
GreatBoss:
See mumu lie.
Ikwerre get only 4 3.5 LGA in Rivers State.
Ijaw get 12 10 LGA and u say predominantly which Ikwerre?

Fixed!

Ikwerre LGAs: Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio-Akpor and 60% of Phalga

Ijaw LGAs: 50% of Ahoada West, Abua/Odual, Degema, Asari Toru, Akuku Toru, Okrika, Ogu-Bolo, 40% of Phalga, Bonny, Andoni and Opobo/Nkoro

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Kinematics:

Fixed!

Ikwerre LGAs: Ikwerre, Emohua, Obio-Akpor and 60% of Phalga

Ijaw LGAs: 50% of Ahoada West, Abua/Odual, Degema, Asari Toru, Akuku Toru, Okrika, Ogu-Bolo, 40% of Phalga, Bonny, Andoni and Opobo/Nkoro

More than 50 percent of Ahoada West.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Kinematics: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

More than 50 percent of Ahoada West.

I say make I dey generous grin
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Dera1000:
The ijaws are more as bad as u see them, if you come close you will definitely fall in love with them, aldo they have many bad eggs...the oba should find a way to accommodate them

oba is nobody to us.... oba doesn't have to accommodate us because we are not in his land..... Oba can only considered accommodating people in his benin territory.....

oba is nobody to us
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

This is not true.
The only people that believe Ijaw to be the 4th biggest tribe in Nigeria are your fellow deluded Ijaw land grabbers.
I am not even sure Ijaw is in the top 10 biggest tribes in Nigeria.

Which Ijaw please? Where and where are you found in numbers in Nigeria?
Ijaws are 3rd largest not 4th.....

Ijaws are more populated than igbos
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by IkpuMmadu: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
shut up with your kids like lies....

here is the confirmed one

LoL..... But still doesn't change the fact that okrika are not ijaw

Even Ogbia people are not even ijaw
Ilaje aren't ijaw
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
ifiokjohn oya. come and give your interpretation..... I want to know where I belonged today
I don talk my own...if your people speak Igbo bear it names then they're igbos.. you can't keep denying you hear
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Ilaje aren't ijaw
it still do not changed this guy

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Ilaje aren't ijaw

The drug wey u take no show you how many Okrika don comment here you mumu well well.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don talk my own...if your people speak Igbo bear it names then they're igbos.. you can't keep denying you hear

Confused soul.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:

Ayiba ebi wo se la.....
Ayiba indu wo se la.....

oya, tell me what I mean

I'm not Igbo so I can't interpret anything. My own personal be say you ijaws should leave Akwa ibom people outta your pipedreams. We are not ijaws and can never be. The people you're even claiming don't speak ijaw or bear ijaw names neither do they practice ijaw culture. I'm pretty sure they won't even like to go with a failed people like the ijaws
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I'm not Igbo so I can't interpret anything. My own personal be say you ijaws should leave Akwa ibom people outta your pipedreams. We are not ijaws and can never be. The people you're even claiming don't speak ijaw or bear ijaw names neither do they practice ijaw culture. I'm pretty sure they won't even like to go with a failed people like the ijaws

Is Akwa-Ibom a tribe?

Mumu.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
All Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom come with Ijaw Republic.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Captain8:
are you demented or what? do you even know the Egbema Kingdom at all?

I am from Egbema Kingdom delta state warri north LGA and edo ovia south.....
my communities are Ogbudugbudu and Ofinama.......

you see those Egbemas in rivers state are our offshoots...... they originated from us.......
lol. I guess the ones in imo also originate from you. Lol yet they don't speak your language.. practice your culture n bear your names even just a little bit.... Anyways I'm talking about the egbema in Rivers n imo ...u guys should leave them from your nonsense. Go n find those that speak your language ok. How can you say a people that don't even speak a semblance of your language or culture belongs to you....una don mad finish lol. Go near them the Igbos of Egbema in imo go roast una finish.

By the way I went to an Egbema Rivers wedding and it was all igbo colourful. What they ate, what they spoke, the culture and dressing was igbo through and through.

What more, when the speaker of the occasion came out.. he shouted Igbo kwenu..and you know the reply already. Lol
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol. I guess the ones in imo also originate from you. Lol yet they don't speak your language.. practice your culture n bear your names even just a little bit.... Anyways I'm talking about the egbema in Rivers n imo ...u guys should leave them from your nonsense. Go n find those that speak your language ok. How can you say a people that don't even speak a semblance of your language or culture belongs to you....una don mad finish lol. Go near them the Igbos of Egbema in imo go roast una finish.

By the way I went to an Egbema Rivers wedding and it was all igbo colourful. What they ate, what they spoke, the culture and dressing was igbo through and through.

What more, when the speaker of the occasion came out.. he shouted Igbo kwenu..and you know the reply already. Lol
you said you not ibo, so why involving in history you know nothing about? or you have over eaten dog to stupur? mumu
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
who add akwa ibom to Ijaw republic?
we only want to go with our Ijaws of akwa ibom......

the Ijaws of akwa ibom speak the Ijaw language....

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Graysons:
There are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them let it sink into your
Stupid, useless worthless foolish and unproductive head.
Stupid and useless Akwa ibom monkey who don't know how to do anything but to fvck like dogs then born like rats,then dump your useless and smelling cretins that you call children on others, invading other people's space with your stupidity. You low iQ baboons can't even fix your shit hole state that's why you keep running away from it like the dumb Gorillas that you are,if normal people are talking even useless and worthless Akwa iboms apes are talking what a joke.
Lol come and claim them na make we dey see who Dem go choose between a developed Akwa I'll and a failed Bayelsa state. Una no be our mate in anything you hear. And they're no ijaws in Akwa ibom. If they are let them speak your language and practice your culture and we will agree and let them go but if they fo none of those then no near them cause we will sink you lots.

By the way who is lazy between us and you...is it the ijaws every Nigerian knows they can only drink ogogoro morning afternoon n night and they are so useless and lazy to the extent that Akwa ibom that started receiving oil recently became more developed than Dem receiving oil money for ages?.

Who is last between ijaw and Akwa ibomites where my state is above yours in educational index, per capital index, fastest developing state in the country , most neatest state in the country, ....we are attracting investors but your state can't even attract fishes to it useless waters. If no be Jonathan who knows ijaws? Those ones that are more useless and lazy than the most lazy people in the world

Yes we dey Bleep, you want tell me say your people no dey Bleep too? By the way it's good to Bleep..if you're jealous of our fucking prowess then beg us to teach you.

Infact no vex me make I no create Akwa ibom vs Bayelsa thread now and put you stupid lots in your place...

Show me Bayelsa high rise
Show me Bayelsa airways
Show me Bayelsa airport.
Show me Bayelsa e-library.
Show me Bayelsa stadium
Show me Bayelsa universities( with got Uniuyo and AKSU)
Show me Bayelsa roads
Show me Bayelsa drinage systems.
Show me Bayelsa industries(factories)
Show me Bayelsa new airport. ( We are currently building a brand-new technological driven airport)
Show me Bayelsa schools
Show me Bayelsa Town Halls.
Show me Bayelsa beaches.
Show me Bayelsa power stations etc
Show me Bayelsa neatness of roads nd surrounding.
Show me Bayelsa transportation system
Show me Bayelsa flyovers, highways, bridges etc.

Oga Akwa ibom is not and had never been Bayelsa mate.. we are heads and shoulders above you failures. Lazy urchins.

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Graysons:
There are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them let it sink into your
Stupid and useless Akwa ibom monkey who don't know how to do anything but to fvck like dogs then born like rats,then dump your useless and smelling cretins that you call children on others, invading other people's space with your stupidity. You low iQ baboons can't even fix your shit hole state that's why you keep running away from it like the dumb Gorillas that you are,if normal people are talking even useless and worthless Akwa iboms apes are talking what a joke.
Lol come and claim them na make we dey see who Dem go choose between a developed Akwa I'll and a failed Bayelsa state. Una no be our mate in anything you hear. And they're no ijaws in Akwa ibom. If they are let them speak your language and practice your culture and we will agree and let them go but if they fo none of those then no near them cause we will sink you lots.

By the way who is lazy between us and you...is it the ijaws every Nigerian knows they can only drink ogogoro morning afternoon n night and they are so useless and lazy to the extent that Akwa ibom that started receiving oil recently became more developed than Dem receiving oil money for ages?.

Who is last between ijaw and Akwa ibomites where my state is above yours in educational index, per capital index, fastest developing state in the country , most neatest state in the country, ....we are attracting investors but your state can't even attract fishes to it useless waters. If no be Jonathan who knows ijaws? Those ones that are more useless and lazy than the most lazy people in the world

Yes we dey Bleep, you want tell me say your people no dey Bleep too? By the way it's good to Bleep..if you're jealous of our fucking prowess then beg us to teach you.

Infact no vex me make I no create Akwa ibom vs Bayelsa thread now and put you stupid lots in your place...

Show me Bayelsa airways
Show me Bayelsa airport.
Show me Bayelsa stadium
Show me Bayelsa roads
Show me Bayelsa new airport. ( We are currently building a brand-new technological driven airport)
Show me Bayelsa schools
Show me Bayelsa beaches.

Oga Akwa ibom is not and had never been Bayelsa mate.. we are heads and shoulders above you failures. Lazy urchins.

Don't ever in your life put Akwa ibom in same sentence with a failed Bayelsa ever.

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Graysons:

Show me Bayelsa airways
Show me Bayelsa airport.
Show me Bayelsa stadium
Show me Bayelsa roads
Show me Bayelsa schools
Show me Bayelsa beaches.

Don't ever in your life put Akwa ibom in same sentence with a failed Bayelsa ever. Even delta state was roundly beaten here on Nairaland by Akwa ibom few pictures talkless of a failed Bayelsa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line / Kogi Government Sues EFCC, Demands ₦35 Billion In Damages / Efcc Arrests Arik Air’s Chief Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.