Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (6989 Views)

Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Bishop Wale Oke: Osinbajo Is The Light In The Midst Of Darkness In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your mumu end here, you who say Egbema in Southern Nigeria are all Ibo people.
Go and learn more please nothing dey your head.
I said the Egbema in Rivers and Imo are Igbos... Evidence point to that.
My evidence: they speak Igbo
They bear Igbo names
They practice igbo culture
They cook and eat Igbo food
Their weddings and ceremonies are done in Igbo manner...so they're igbos.

If it bleat like a goat...it is a goat simple.
What differentiate an Uche from Egbema in Rivers
With an Uche from Anambra or Abia state or ebonyi state? Nothing...they're all Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
tnerro1:

Truth is bitter and painful....

If you are ijaw from Edo , you are from Edo State period. Have you heard the Akoko Edo people that speaks yourba claiming Lagos

Go Niger Delta university and get knowledge, you refuse.

As u mumu reach, ur sense no tell u say Ijaw don dey before the creation of States In Nigeria?
Continue worshiping your useless one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I said the Egbema in Rivers and Imo are Igbos... Evidence point to that.
My evidence: they speak Igbo
They bear Igbo names
They practice igbo culture
They cook and eat Igbo food
Their weddings and ceremonies are done in Igbo manner...so they're igbos.

If it bleat like a goat...it is a goat simple.
What differentiate an Uche from Egbema in Rivers
With an Uche from Anambra or Abia state or ebonyi state? Nothing...they're all Igbos.

Go nd learn more about tribes in Akwa-Ibom state.
I will not answer u again I believe in physical knowledge not frustrated soul like u.
Go learn more about Akwa-Ibom state physical.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by tnerro1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ebi2233:

As u mumu reach, ur sense no tell u say Ijaw don dey before the creation of States In Nigeria?
Continue worshiping your useless one Nigeria.

Wish you luck in your “ ijaw republic country”
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by JubrilBuhari: 2:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaws have 12 Big LGAs in rivers state...
Ijaws have 5 bigs LGAs in delta state....

Ijaws are more than igbo in populations
Seems like the accusation of you drunk lots lacking education is 100% correct.
This trash is a typical pointer.
Ijaw is even more populated than China.
Empty head, land grabbing, drunk ogogoro gulping and non significant fishermen.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 3:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

I will not answer u again I believe in physical knowledge not frustrated soul like u.
I don't need to learn anything. Huncho Gee is a perfect discription of the people you talking about and he speaks ibibio as a first language. We and the people in Obolo understand each other through and through. You lot can try to keep deceiving them cause of their oil...but we are not worry....Akwa ibom is perfect and Obolo people can never follow a failed state like Bayelsa...God forbid it

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 3:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

I don't need to learn anything. Huncho Gee is a perfect discription of the people you talking about and he speaks ibibio as a first language. We and the people in Obolo understand each other through and through. You lot can try to keep deceiving them cause of their oil...but we are not worry....Akwa ibom is perfect and Obolo people can never follow a failed state like Bayelsa...God forbid it.

And let's even assume they're originated from the ijaws...give me a reason why they should/will leave a prosperous Akwa Ibom to follow a failed ijaw and Bayelsa state.

Don't give me that shit of them being brothers with ijaw...tell me reasons tangible reasons etc... What can the ijaws offer them that Akwa ibom can not and is not offering them
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ebi2233: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don't need to learn anything. Huncho Gee is a perfect discription of the people you talking about and he speaks ibibio as a first language. We and the people in Obolo understand each other through and through. You lot can try to keep deceiving them cause of their oil...but we are not worry....Akwa ibom is perfect and Obolo people can never follow a failed state like Bayelsa...God forbid it.

And let's even assume they're originated from the ijaws...give me a reason why they should/will leave a prosperous Akwa Ibom to follow a failed ijaw and Bayelsa state.

Don't give me that shit of them being brothers with ijaw...tell me reasons tangible reasons etc... What can the ijaws offer them that Akwa ibom can not and is not offering them

If una state better like that, naim all the ashawo hotel Na una ladies full there, they do prostitution.
All our Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom state come with us to Ijaw Republic take it or die.
Dead body like u.
Go and learn more about people in your useless Akwa-Ibom State.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol...Oga show me a video.evidence of Obolo men speaking ijaw and I swear I will never argue with you on them again. Just don't tell me this one is in IYC, this one is in IYC cause anyone can join a group.

Show me evidence.
And I don tell you the Obolos speak ibibio and all ibibio s are in the ibibio socio cultural group. You can't change it by having 1 or 2 Obolos in IYC...it's just useless
anyone can join organization,,,,,,mumu dog eater....
gate man.....

why don't you go and join Ohanaege ndigbo or Yoruba Afenifere? mumu gate man slave boy.......
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Seems like the accusation of you drunk lots lacking education is 100% correct.
This trash is a typical pointer.
Ijaw is even more populated than China.
Empty head, land grabbing, drunk ogogoro gulping and non significant fishermen.
ljaws are more than igbo in population,thats final.....

apart from Yorubas and Hausas Ijaws are the next populated people in nigeria
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2021
tnerro1:

Let’s not fight na, shey we are all Niger Delta, the problem we have with you people is that we have not finalized the Niger Delta republic yet , some tribe are trying to tell others that they are more in number, so they will be ones in charge. Na that one we no go gree put, instead we die with one Nigeria grin tongue
dumb talk........ You are the problem of yourself.........and that your problem will never end till it consumed you, because you are daft......

who is part of niger delta Republic?

who is dragging niger delta Republic with you?

to hell with your niger delta Republic..... it's never my fault you do not know what's happening.....

Ijaw Republic is where we Ijaws belonged not niger delta nonsense.....

if you are still sleeping, then wake up before it's too late for you.....

Ijaws are not part of niger delta Republic, Ijaws are Ijaw Republic....

God blessed Ijaw Republic
God blessed General Ditari
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2021
tnerro1:

If you go for job interview and they ask for state of origin and you write “ ijaw republic “ , na hunger go kill you ooooo grin
what are you saying na,,,,, who said Ijaw is a state?

Ijaw is a Republic just like nigeria USA England etc......

Ijaw Republic

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your mumu end here, you who say Egbema in Southern Nigeria are all Ibo people.
Go and learn more please nothing dey your head.
too much do of eating dogs don destroy dat boy brain.....
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don't need to learn anything. Huncho Gee is a perfect discription of the people you talking about and he speaks ibibio as a first language. We and the people in Obolo understand each other through and through. You lot can try to keep deceiving them cause of their oil...but we are not worry....Akwa ibom is perfect and Obolo people can never follow a failed state like Bayelsa...God forbid it
guy, sebi u say obolos nor Ijaw,,,,oya leave dis thread and stop arguing na......

most you waste time to argue on what you is sure for you?
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Banmeallday:
If only Ijo people could emulate OPIGO...

Everything else will see their resources and wealth stolen for good by outsiders tying bedsheets on their head
opigo,,,is that a name of human being?
e nor go better for you fr dat tok....
opigo, that bloody traitor..... opigo almost sold Ijaw land to useless ojukwu and his cursed biafra if not Adaka Boro who came for our rescued

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by JubrilBuhari: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
ljaws are more than igbo in population,thats final.....

apart from Yorubas and Hausas Ijaws are the next populated people in nigeria
Yes bro, not only Igbo but China and India. cheesy
Typical half educated, land grabbing Ijaw drunk grin
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Captain8(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Yes bro, not only Igbo but China and India. cheesy
Typical half educated, land grabbing Ijaw drunk grin

Ijaw never landgrabbed any other tribe people.......

You igbous landgrabbing even non igbous into biafra despite the people shouting no.........

you people are not genuine in attitude is the reason God anger is upon you people.....

Ijaw never include non Ijaws into the Ijaw republic but Ijaws alone......

but you bypassed your ipob agenda of landgrabbing non igbous into the biafra to accused us of landgrabbing.....you people are not genuine at all......

you people should repent
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by SaintBishop: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol...we are all that and yet we have achieved more than any ijaw man dead or alife if not for Gej who knows ijaws.

We are all that and yet my state is head and shoulders above your state in all ramifications. Well as long as we will always be thousand of miles above you guys then I'm ok with it.

By the way come and take them let us see...we will drown you in the Atlantic ocean...fools.

Hear it today...Akwa ibomites are heads and shoulders above every ijaws dead or alife.

In Education
Infrastructures,p
Economy,
Power,
Security
Healthcare
Sport
Investors attraction etc.

We are atop you guys forever....beat that first before you start yarning nonsense here...idiot
And yet you live in adject poverty.
Empty noise makers ranting like the foolish monkeys that you stupid people are,you have all that yet you are more than willing to become slaves in my place stupidity.
You want to compare my people with you low iQ Akwa ibom Gorillas? What a joke.
We outclass you monkeys by far in all aspects of life be it in.
Politics
Sports
Enteriament
Intelligence
Beauty
and so on.
The things we have achieve,even if the heavens and Earth pass away,Akwa iboms Monkeys can never never achieve it till you miserable monkeys cease to exist in this world.
Only Agbani derago ( The first African woman to win miss world)
And Jonathan ( The father of modern day democracy). Outshine all Akwa iboms monkeys past, present, and future. You clowns are not in our league house boy,we are your Lords. There are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them and there's nothing I repeat, there's nothing you monkeys with your empty threats can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by BlackAdam55(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
Empty noise makers ranting like the foolish monkeys that you stupid people are,you have all that yet you are more than willing to become slaves in my place stupidity.
Politics
Sports
Enteriament
Intelligence
Beauty
and so on.
The things we have achieve,even if the heavens and Earth pass away,Akwa iboms Monkeys can never never achieve it till you miserable monkeys cease to exist in this world.
And Jonathan ( The father of modern day democracy).
Outshine all Akwa iboms monkeys past, present, and future. You clowns are not in our league house boy,we are your Lords. There are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them and there's nothing I repeat, there's nothing you monkeys with your empty threats can do about it.
Well said
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
Politics
Sports
Enteriament
Intelligence
Beauty
and so on.
And Jonathan ( The father of modern day democracy). Outshine all Akwa iboms monkeys past, present, and future. You clowns are not in our league house boy,we are your Lords. There are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them and there's nothing I repeat, there's nothing you monkeys with your empty threats can do about it.
Oga no disgrace yourself o...should I create thread let's compare Bayelsa infrastructures (Sport, education, Roads, real estate, skyscrapers, healthcare, industries/factories).. we Akwa ibomites will post pictures and you Bayelsa will post yours so let's Nairalanders judge which state is better, more beautiful, more neat, more attractive, more advanced.

Show me Bayelsa stadiums
Show me Bayelsa good roads
Show me Bayelsa schools( Universities bot private and public)
Show me Bayelsa factories
Show me Bayelsa hospitals
Show me Bayelsa flyovers, bridges. Etc
Show me Bayelsa top class Library
Show me Bayelsa on airways
Etc..... I won't even bring Uyo.to compare with the whole Bayelsa....just eket is enough to beat you guys hands down .... No no, eket will destroy you guys...I will simply bring Onna...I'm sure that little town will put Yenegoa self in it's place.

If you're ready I will create the thread and you can come ND post all what Bayelsa have let's compare while we post that for Onna.

By the way ain't Bayelsans in other people's states even in the north? It is akwa ibomites free we to be anywhere leveraging on opportunities...igbos are in Bayelsa too yet your state can't even compare to theirs.
I sch in nasarawa and here I see and know allot of Bayelsans ( not students). Men and women doing all sort of jobs..so.what are you saying?...I guess the Chinese that are everywhere their land is bad too lol.

Oga everyone in this forum knows Akwa Ibom is no.mate to Bayelsa and we will never be cause we are atop you lazy fools. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
guy, sebi u say obolos nor Ijaw,,,,oya leave dis thread and stop arguing na......

most you waste time to argue on what you is sure for you?
lol no o...I'm enjoying putting failed Bayelsans in their place. Ijaw Cor ijaw nee... Even if them be ijaws do you think they will.follow a failed ethnicity like ijaw over a striving ibibio,Annang, ethnicity? They know they will miss if they do that
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
anyone can join organization,,,,,,mumu dog eater....
gate man.....

why don't you go and join Ohanaege ndigbo or Yoruba Afenifere? mumu gate man slave boy.......
that's what I'm trying to tell you. They're akwa ibomites in that organizations and they're not even Igbos...so what are you saying.funny thing is that the only reasons you guys want to Obolo is for more oil and a quick access to the ocean...lol... landlock Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by SaintBishop: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Well said
The monkey is even comparing his low iQ monkeys with the Chinese grin grin
Somebody should tell that fool that the Chinese are Giants of Asia,and not some House boys and gate men disturbing,and invading other people's space with their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

If una state better like that, naim all the ashawo hotel Na una ladies full there, they do prostitution.
All our Ijaws in Akwa-Ibom state come with us to Ijaw Republic take it or die.
Dead body like u.
Go and learn more about people in your useless Akwa-Ibom State.
lol even you have America prostitutes in China , Germany etc doesn't mean America isn't developed. They choose to work there is not our fault and by the way they're migrant ijaws in my state doing all sort of useless things but we don't go saying ijaw is extremely bad that's why.
Just like you have Akwa ibomites in your state doing business so are Igbos and others people. They're there because Ijaws are lazy and so they take that position.

By the way yes my state has all that and that's why we are light years ahead of Bayelsa...failed state with a failed peopl
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Hunchogee: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga no disgrace yourself o...should I create thread let's compare Bayelsa infrastructures (Sport, education, Roads, real estate, skyscrapers, healthcare, industries/factories).. we Akwa ibomites will post pictures and you Bayelsa will post yours so let's Nairalanders judge which state is better, more beautiful, more neat, more attractive, more advanced.

Show me Bayelsa stadiums
Show me Bayelsa good roads
Show me Bayelsa schools( Universities bot private and public)
Show me Bayelsa factories
Show me Bayelsa hospitals
Show me Bayelsa flyovers, bridges. Etc
Show me Bayelsa top class Library
Show me Bayelsa on airways
Etc..... I won't even bring Uyo.to compare with the whole Bayelsa....just eket is enough to beat you guys hands down .... No no, eket will destroy you guys...I will simply bring Onna...I'm sure that little town will put Yenegoa self in it's place.

If you're ready I will create the thread and you can come ND post all what Bayelsa have let's compare while we post that for Onna.

By the way ain't Bayelsans in other people's states even in the north? It is akwa ibomites free we to be anywhere leveraging on opportunities...igbos are in Bayelsa too yet your state can't even compare to theirs.
I sch in nasarawa and here I see and know allot of Bayelsans ( not students). Men and women doing all sort of jobs..so.what are you saying?...I guess the Chinese that are everywhere their land is bad too lol.

Oga everyone in this forum knows Akwa Ibom is no.mate to Bayelsa and we will never be cause we are atop you lazy fools. Ask around.
you want kill that guy … Bayelsa is like Eket na, very small an useless entity.. people that came to beg Ibomair to fly their my moribund airport
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hunchogee:
you want kill that guy … Bayelsa is like Eket na, very small an useless entity.. people that came to beg Ibomair to fly their my moribund airport
Lol no mind m. I want make him take the bet so I go just finish him state now now .. you go help me post pictures to make we just destroy that him useless Bayelsa. I'm not even sure if e reach Eket self for development.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Pass11: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol even you have America prostitutes in China , Germany etc doesn't mean America isn't developed. They choose to work there is not our fault and by the way they're migrant ijaws in my state doing all sort of useless things but we don't go saying ijaw is extremely bad that's why.
Just like you have Akwa ibomites in your state doing business so are Igbos and others people. They're there because Ijaws are lazy and so they take that position.

By the way yes my state has all that and that's why we are light years ahead of Bayelsa...failed state with a failed peopl
Don't you think is better to create a thread let's compare akwa ibom and bayelsa state tongue
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pass11:

Don't you think is better to create a thread let's compare akwa ibom and bayelsa state tongue
Yes I will love to create a thread..it will be better but I want him to accept to contribute and not to run away as I know him to do. Cause when we start now...we no go dey see them again. So make him come here and give the Go ahead. So let's all contribute. I bring pictures of Eket and On a(just those towns alone, cause Uyo will be to much for him) and then he brings pictures of his sttate Bayelsa let's compare.
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Biafrarep(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
opigo,,,is that a name of human being?
e nor go better for you fr dat tok....
opigo, that bloody traitor..... opigo almost sold Ijaw land to useless ojukwu and his cursed biafra if not Adaka Boro who came for our rescued

RIP English cry cry

Go to school, you all refuse and claim that drinking ogogoro and constituting nuisance as juvenile delinquents is better. Now look at the rubbish you're writing, even a primary one student will write better.

Shame!!
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Pass11: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Yes I will love to create a thread..it will be better but I want him to accept to contribute and not to run away as I know him to do. Cause when we start now...we no go dey see them again. So make him come here and give the Go ahead. So let's all contribute. I bring pictures of Eket and On a(just those towns alone, cause Uyo will be to much for him) and then he brings pictures of his sttate Bayelsa let's compare.

Please create that thread and shame those online nosie makers
Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by Ekealterego: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
ifiokjohn:

It was funny seeing your back and forth with these drunk, ogogoro addicts...

They claimed all the seashores of Akwa-Ibom to be IJaw... I mean, these people do not even speak Ijaw nor understand a word of Ijaw .. They bring their drunken madness anywhere there is oil and water.

Point of correction, Ijaws do not have any civilised city ever... Yenagoa is not Ijaw land. It belongs to the Epie-Attisa people .. These people are not Ijaws... Ijaws occupy only 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and yeah, they are backward and never sober.

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality by ifiokjohn(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

It was funny seeing your back and forth with these drunk, ogogoro addicts...

They claimed all the seashores of Akwa-Ibom to be IJaw... I mean, these people do not even speak Ijaw nor understand a word of Ijaw .. They bring their drunken madness anywhere there is oil and water.

Point of correction, Ijaws do not have any civilised city ever... Yenagoa is not Ijaw land. It belongs to the Epie-Attisa people .. These people are not Ijaws... Ijaws occupy only 4 LGAs in Bayelsa and yeah, they are backward and never sober.
lol really? I even thought they own Yenegoa not knowing they own nothing.

Na wetin dey vex me pass be that. The people they're claiming do not speak or hear Ijaw and yet they're claiming them.

Well I dey wait let them make mistake of agreeing so we can create a thread about Bayelsa and Eket/Onna so we go put them in their place for real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / What Kind Of Army General Fails All His Military Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.