Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

People Don't Really Change... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Don't Really Change... (354 Views)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don't Really Change... by XXXXTENTACION: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Most of you here may at one time or the other qaurelled with someone and they might have promised to change for better but do people really change...

Here's a simple thought experiment: If I wake up one day and I decide to do the opposite of everything I have ever done in my life. Am I a changed person or am thesame person who just decided to do things differently...
Re: People Don't Really Change... by DriverX: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2021
When you realize that a leopard's spots are on its skin, and not just the visible hair

1 Like

Re: People Don't Really Change... by Afonjashapmouth: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Your question points to same answer. That you decided to do things differently based on reflection makes you same person doing things differently, hence a changed person.
Re: People Don't Really Change... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
A-P-CEEEEEEE!!!!
Re: People Don't Really Change... by Godada(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done / I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition / What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.