Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning (27324 Views)

Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by descarado: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
docayo:
You are not serious at all. Your wife has menorrhagia following family planning procedure in a hospital and you come to Nairaland to seek for help? You neva start. You can as well go to the centre of a market to seek for help. Unserious human being.
You ended up not helping.
Sometimes people come online for advise from people who suffered from the same thing. To give them reassurance and hope.
Sometimes some good information can help you know where you are heading.
Nigerian Dr's don't explain things to patients. They won't tell you the possible outcomes when procedures like that are done.
Some Dr's don't know what they are doing. People end up here for explanations

You that even know the name, you want us to know you know a lot about it, why not simply reassure him and tell him to go to hospital again.

Mr I too know full of himself.

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by debicy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
it will stop since it is flowing heavily. my wife did it too and whenever she sees her period, it takes her over a week at most 2 weeks to stop. Just chill. body reactions differs
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by aribisala0(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
descarado:

You ended up not helping.
Sometimes people come online for advise from people who suffered from the same thing. To give them reassurance and hope.
Sometimes some good information can help you know where you are heading.
Nigerian Dr's don't explain things to patients. They won't tell you the possible outcomes when procedures like that are done.
Some Dr's don't know what they are doing. People end up here for explanations

You that even know the name, you want us to know you know a lot about it, why not simply reassure him and tell him to go to hospital again.

Mr I too know full of himself.

Mtcheew

Reassurance is not free
People go to school to learn reassurance
That is how they pay rent and school fees
Trying to avoid paying for that will only cause problems

Even "men of God " do not work for free and if you don't pay they will report you to God and the consequences are severe
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by moneyissweet(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go to another good hospital for second opinion.

Mumu doctors full Nigeria. If u are in Lagos try locate st Nicholas hospital. I heard they are good.

Take this case serious before blood go finish for your wife body

tunde705:

She actually went back to complain, but she was told the bleeding was normal. And that it might last for a few weeks. I am concerned because its months already. Thanks for your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by ringi82(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:
Hello guys... I will make this as short as possible. My wife and I decided to do family planning. We opted for the 3 months injection option. She took the first one over three months ago. Like a week after taking the injection she started her menstrual cycle. Since then it has refused to stop. She went back to the hospital and she was told to exercise patience.

Please medical doctors in the house and ladies who have experienced this in the past, what can she do to stop the bleeding. Thanks...
It's normal bro. It will eventually go away. My ex did the implant option and she experienced the same issue once in awhile. Just ensure she doesn't over stress herself before her menstrual cycle begins, bc I noticed the correlation between the stress level and the heavy bleeding. Some medical personnel prescribed antibiotics for her to stop the bleeding sometimes. But most times it eventually stops by itself.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Commanderinpips: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:
Hello guys... I will make this as short as possible. My wife and I decided to do family planning. We opted for the 3 months injection option. She took the first one over three months ago. Like a week after taking the injection she started her menstrual cycle. Since then it has refused to stop. She went back to the hospital and she was told to exercise patience.

Please medical doctors in the house and ladies who have experienced this in the past, what can she do to stop the bleeding. Thanks...

Hmm, my wife had thesame issue but what I did was that i extracted coconut water and she drank the bleeding stop after taking it twice

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by wizdooarchy3(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
No JUST SIT-DON THERE DEY TYPE 4 nairaland MAKE UR WIFE DE CLOSE EYE!!!

NO GO use UR head + CARRY HER GO HOSPITAL
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by KINGOROOLA: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kindly ask your wife to visit General Or any Teaching Hospital for proper care.... Asap....

Abeg Me self need help ooo.... ( I need a remote Job, to take care of my family and bills )
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Bukasint(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:

That's complication of INJECTABLE CONTRACEPTIVES...LET HER STOP IT AND REQUEST FOR

IUDC is the best, As a Doctor I usually advice women to use it and save themselves the headache and trauma of recurrent vagina bleeding, that was what I used during my undergraduate days for runs....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Somoladjnr(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Well, as the health workers have told you the blood might come for several weeks. But my concern now is 2 months gone now out of the 3 months. What's now the enjoyment in it or you dey do am with the blood ni?? grin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by biggz82: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na una dey take una hand find wahala, condom is the best family planning. After now bro just go for condom and forget all this yeye injection tin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Ezemarcel(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:

this is why implanon is the best family planning ever
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by samuelson06(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
rita25:
NAIJA MEN WILL TELL U CONDOM IS A NONO FOR THEIR LEGITIMATELY MARRIED WIFE AS IF ITS A SIN AND THE WOMEN ALWAYS SUFFER WITH THE SIDE EFFECTS OF FAMILY PLANNING AND GIVING BIRTH ALWAYS.

And that's how they keep messing up their life with children they can't take care of. You'd see a baby that's not even walking and boom, the mom is pregnant again. I wonder what's wrong with using condom. Is sex food?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by OlawaleBammie: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
davidtemi:

You don't need any test to be done before family planning sir. You decide which ever one and period u want and they do it for u.
aaahhhh
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by OlawaleBammie: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
seborrhic:

Pls educate us on how the test is done and the kind of test to be done to know the appropriate type of family planning for every woman that wants contraception.
aahh mogbe, a no be doctor na
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by drimzsmoke(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chummynoni:
At OP. In as much I praise your effort in opting for family planning, I would like to tell you to avoid the injection issh. An older woman once narrated a terrible experience of irregular menstruation anytime she takes the injection. Despite the fact that I was so young then, I concluded that when I marries, my wife would never take that shit. The best form of planning family is withdrawal method, so economical and no side effectcheesy. No one should tell me about a sperm dripping in the pvssy mistakenly, and resulting to pregnancy because I have been doing this withdrawal method for 6years + now. We have only one boy, and we are thinking of adding another one when buhari leaves office and carry his hardship to daura. Lol. @OP, take your wife to good hospital, after this, do withdrawal method with her, and to be safer, tell her to be squatting after sex . Dont bother thanking mecheesy

Please go for an SFA!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by FECOSON: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Contraceptive is someone's business. Those in medic field will never tell u the side effect. What is happening to your wife is one the side effect of contraceptive, some is waist pain or chronicle illness, some mental disoder others pain during sex. Stop that pill or injection and get rest of mind.
for what to do, go to facebook search for fr. Kelvin ugwu take time to visit his timeline. Check his post on teaching of bill method and contraceptive from part 1 up to 19. Give urself time and follow it up part after parts. If that wil be hard for u to find then check his facebook profile and click to his website to get what u r looking for. U wil get solution of what u r looking for. Fr. Kelvin ugwu he is working in malawi
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
She took the depo shot.

It's normal because she hasn't had her period in 3 months. Now that she didn't renew the injection, her period is rushing out because it's been repressed for 3 months.

And it's not heavy bleeding btw, it's just spotting. She isn't loosing alot if blood.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by davidtemi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
aaahhhh
I knw abt it sir
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Take her to ob/gyn in a Teaching Hospital.

Never joke with sustained haemorrhage, especially vaginal bleeding.

Hemorrhage? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Julietuche(f): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:

Juliet Joseph
Plesse contact on my email and I will tell you what she will take. My email is uche8966@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by BafanaBafana: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
This is a serious issue, whats the science behind taking an injection to prevent pregnancy when you as a man can just use condom or pull out, i hope she pulls through stay away from such drugs abeg.
Pulling out or using condom on the wife doesn't seem right bros
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Praktikals(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Ehhyah women go through things. Hope people are aware men too can go for family planning too. God will help you guys
Imagine a scenario where a man does family planning and the wife later confesses that her children are not his
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by delzbaba(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Pulling out or using condom on the wife doesn't seem right bros
people that are doing it know thats the safest and best form of family planning, not drugs and injections.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by dafeoroyo: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please kindly let her stop the injection type immediately, that thing is a killer,after taking the 3rd or 4th dose her blood Bp will rise above normal and develop into high blood pressure,,those Doctors at Subol Hospital Ikotun will not die better death
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by kennyholms2: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bro relax the bleeding will stop after some times, it happen to my wife, at first injection the gave her then. But family doctor advised us not to do anything that the bleeding will stop. If you notice the bleeding doesn't comes as normal women menstruation use to .
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by yinchar(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its DEPO - its NORMAL

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by aribisala0(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Hemorrhage? Lol.
What is funny?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by BafanaBafana: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
people that are doing it know thats the safest and best form of family planning, not drugs and injections.
Married people?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Skyfly007: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
VISIT A GYNECOLOGIST AT A TEACHING HOSPITAL!
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by OlawaleBammie: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
davidtemi:
I knw abt it sir

Well, a no be doctor sha, but pls u can educate me as well cus i am already on family line
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by emerged01(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Authoreety:
Withdrawal is the best method for family planning... Fvck your woman to satisfaction, then withdraw as soon as u ar on he verge of ejaculation.. Hold the tip of ur pipe and help it rush of... Instead of injecting unnecessary chemicals into your body in the name of medication and family planning..

I thought anyone that can read should have known this... If not for this method I learnt since secondary school... I for don become father Abraham Jnr grin

Honestly, I don't even see any need of injecting sperm you don't wanna use inside your woman..
One day monkey go market e no go come back. There is no such thing as perfect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrage As Frontline Health Staff Sent On Duty Without PPE / Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic / Women Who Sleep More Also Have More Sex, A New Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.