Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning (27262 Views)

Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Pulling out or using condom on the wife doesn't seem right bros

And why not? undecided you think it's only the woman that should be involved in family planning?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by amorprincesa: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
The side effect of that injection is just so uncomfortable. I am planning on changing it. I am sure I weigh more than 100kg. It is terrible. From 70kg
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by OlawaleBammie: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mood11:
Everything na women dey bear am cry
From menstruation to pregnancy now to family planning cry
Even taking care of the family and children yet if anything happens she will be thrown out like garbage or quickly replaced embarassed
It is well

U didn't mention the person who reap most from the children

Make una dey tink to the end
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Offpoint1: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chummynoni:
At OP. In as much I praise your effort in opting for family planning, I would like to tell you to avoid the injection issh. An older woman once narrated a terrible experience of irregular menstruation anytime she takes the injection. Despite the fact that I was so young then, I concluded that when I marries, my wife would never take that shit. The best form of planning family is withdrawal method, so economical and no side effectcheesy. No one should tell me about a sperm dripping in the pvssy mistakenly, and resulting to pregnancy because I have been doing this withdrawal method for 6years + now. We have only one boy, and we are thinking of adding another one when buhari leaves office and carry his hardship to daura. Lol. @OP, take your wife to good hospital, after this, do withdrawal method with her, and to be safer, tell her to be squatting after sex . Dont bother thanking mecheesy
Withdrawal method na for people with low libido, niccur at level 345 at the speed of 50, 000 KMPS, it's impossible to match break grin everything gotta go out grin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Sholaco: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why family planning where condoms full everywhere. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by sync(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
I’m sure it’s just light bleeding. It will stop eventually and then she won’t see her period again for a long while.
Nothing to be afraid of
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Omobalo67: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mood11:
Everything na women dey bear am cry
From menstruation to pregnancy now to family planning cry
Even taking care of the family and children yet if anything happens she will be thrown out like garbage or quickly replaced embarassed
It is well

So what's the solution
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by MikkyT1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
delzbaba:
This is a serious issue, whats the science behind taking an injection to prevent pregnancy when you as a man can just use condom or pull out, i hope she pulls through stay away from such drugs abeg.

If your pull out game not tight nko....and besides those little sticky liquid at first instance is enough to get a lady pregnant...I stand to be corrected anyways....
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by showafrica(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Ehhyah women go through things. Hope people are aware men too can go for family planning too. God will help you guys

Bros no go there... Make dem come disable my akwa Mkpuru amu. Women are better shock absorbers than men... It is better in them than men.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by delzbaba(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
MikkyT1:

If your pull out game not tight nko....and besides those little sticky liquid at first instance is enough to get a lady pregnant...I stand to be corrected anyways....
if pull out game is weak and you dont like condom then you have to go to the advanced level of cycle monitoring i.e knowing the safe and unsafe days.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
She can use a medication called Apo-Diclo, this medication is use to treat pain and inflammation but it help to stop menstrual flow. I used it after giving birth due to long excessive blood flow for over a month and half. The medication did a great job. Explain to your physician to see if she can take it.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Hkff: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why not use condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
She can use a medication called Apo-Diclo, this medication is use to treat pain and inflammation but it help to stop menstrual flow. I used it after giving birth due to long excessive blood flow for over a month and half. The medication did a great job. Explain to your physician to see if she can take it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by biggy26: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:
Hello guys... I will make this as short as possible. My wife and I decided to do family planning. We opted for the 3 months injection option. She took the first one over three months ago. Like a week after taking the injection she started her menstrual cycle. Since then it has refused to stop. She went back to the hospital and she was told to exercise patience.

Please medical doctors in the house and ladies who have experienced this in the past, what can she do to stop the bleeding. Thanks...
She should stop it. That injection does no good.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Yankee101: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go and see a different doctor in a teaching hospital. See an OBGYN.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Chuksyno(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Authoreety post=107703752]Withdrawal is the best method for family planning... Fvck your woman to satisfaction, then withdraw as soon as u ar on he verge of ejaculation.. Hold the tip of ur pipe and help it rush of... Instead of injecting unnecessary chemicals into your body in the name of medication and family planning..

I thought anyone that can read should have known this... If not for this method I learnt since secondary school... I for don become father Abraham Jnr grin

Honestly, I don't even see any need of injecting sperm you don't wanna use inside your woman..

Absolitely not true. Before men climax, they release a fluid known as pre-ejaculation, or pre-cum. Pre-cum comes out right before semen, which has live sperm that can lead to pregnancy. Many people believe that pre-cum doesn’t include sperm, so there’s no risk of unintended pregnancy. But that’s not true.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by galantjoe(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Condom, coitus interruptus and Ovulation method are best methods of contraceptives
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by adieora(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Progesterone contraceptives cause that. Bleeding after 3 months should be investigated. Unfortunately, because it is an injection you can't reverse it but there are medications that can help stop the bleeding
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Lokojatoofar: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
It happens like that in some women. I am sure they told you when to return for control if the bleeding does not stop?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by labelle123(f): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
visit a good hospital
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by ItsmeF: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:
Hello guys... I will make this as short as possible. My wife and I decided to do family planning. We opted for the 3 months injection option. She took the first one over three months ago. Like a week after taking the injection she started her menstrual cycle. Since then it has refused to stop. She went back to the hospital and she was told to exercise patience.

Please medical doctors in the house and ladies who have experienced this in the past, what can she do to stop the bleeding. Thanks...

Re-visit the hospital. Consider vasectomy, it's safer for men because it has nothing to do with hormones, just a minor surgery to tie the sperm duct and it's non reversible. I wouldn't advice women taking all those pills and injections, rather let the men do it because its safer for both. I wonder why families don't always consider vasectomy as an option�
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Emmyruns: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bros family planning almost killed my wife. For the past four years my wifes body system has never been the same.. my wife will bleed for almost a year and was fanting every time. After three years we now realize that it could be the in plant called family planning. Pls be careful... It can kill
tunde705:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Hemorrhage? Lol.

What's your problem?
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by Federalofficia(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
But na the hospital you do am you supposed go back to now, na auxiliary nurse full here ooo na belle them xabi comot
tunde705:

Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by khiaa(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
tunde705:

Those injections have been known to cause women to be infertile.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by HARMYMY(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
1Sharon:
She took the depo shot.

It's normal because she hasn't had her period in 3 months. Now that she didn't renew the injection, her period is rushing out because it's been repressed for 3 months.

And it's not heavy bleeding btw, it's just spotting. She isn't loosing alot if blood.

Do you know for that 3months the mensuration seized can result to another illnesses like fibroid
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
HARMYMY:

Do you know for that 3months the mensuration seized can result to another illnesses like fibroid

Nope. Fake news.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
ItsmeF:

Re-visit the hospital. Consider vasectomy, it's safer for men because it has nothing to do with hormones, just a minor surgery to tie the sperm duct and it's non reversible. I wouldn't advice women taking all those pills and injections, rather let the men do it because its safer for both. I wonder why families don't always consider vasectomy as an option�

Nigerian men will never consider this grin
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by YisaAbibu(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Ehhyah women go through things. Hope people are aware men too can go for family planning too. God will help you guys
hmmmm
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by pluto3(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2021
firstly, how much is the blood loss? she should have her hemoglobin level checked, infact she should have her CBC, LFT checked.
secondly, she should STOP the Depo povera injection.
insha allah she will be fine.

there are other methods of contraceptions, pills, patches, implants, IUDs; however she should consult a qualified doctor or better still a gynacologist for proper selection.
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by vicfajeze: 1:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Make your wife go beg her mama for Village
Re: Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning by 1Sharon(f): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

What's your problem?

What's yours ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / Premature Ejagulation / Ladies Check Your Bra Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.