Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) (34876 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Stupid – Pastor Mensah Otabil / Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Fact!!! Absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Caseless: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Christianity is funny sha
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by meetgaya: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Christians has turned grace to lasciviousness today.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by ekanx27(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
I am here to read Brother Righteousness2 comment. For now I have nothing to say untill he does.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
90% of African Christians are brainwashed.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by genkins(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When Ron Kenoly came to Nigeria in 2003 or so, I heard a singer passionately talking about just how he just wished he could hold Ron Kenoly's leg, that's it's all he desires to do. I mean he kept going on and on and couldn't see anything wrong in that mindset, and I just shook my head and felt really sorry for Him.

God dey there dey wait for who wants to drink,
and who He would fill up with His Spirit, this one na human being leg that he wants to tap anointing or whatever from. I felt really sorry for him but the saddest part is that his mindset is not a odd one in the church but the norm more or less. No one wants to pay the price anymore. Everyone looking for free things, they don't want to do anything to get, hence what they want, they have as the Spirit has left them to themselves.
People like righteousness88 will avoid this thread like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
englishmart:
Yes, I'm mad.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When Ron Kenoly came to Nigeria in 2003 or so, I heard a singer passionately talking about just how he just wished he could hold Ron Kenoly's leg, that's it's all he desires to do. I mean he kept going on and on and couldn't see anything wrong in that mindset, and I just shook my head and felt really sorry for Him.

and who He would fill up with His Spirit, this one na human being leg that he wants to tap anointing or whatever from. I felt really sorry for him but the saddest part is that his mindset is not a odd one in the church but the norm more or less. No one wants to pay the price anymore. Everyone looking for free things, they don't want to do anything to get, hence what they want, they have as the Spirit has left them to themselves.
What of the woman that touched the garment of Jesus. He was healed. I have seen alot of testimonies where people touch a man of God and received healings. Or is it not same thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Gravity56: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2021
On this thread anybody can comment freely without restritions but on fridays all the Islamic topics will be restricted, Unless you Accept Islam you can't make contributions.....God will punish Niaraland and their MODs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I am a Man of God.

A Jezebel wanted to hold on to my penis to receive grace.

I told her it was for peeing and to satisfy my wife only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2021
That's not an insult, its a question

shigishege:
this your religion has taken away the real sense from your head. You don't see where that pastor is saying "are you mad" "are you crazy" I know you won't see any bad thing in that right?? Is that what your religion teach you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Christ Embassy hav been tapping from the grace of pastor christ from time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
genkins:

People like righteousness88 will avoid this thread like a plague.

You think he's of this grace tapping school of thought? You got it all wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Almighty God will continue to bless this man

Oyedepo and adeboye will frown to such message

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
I would attend this Pastor's church whenever I happen in Ghana.

You won't hear such bitter and honest truths from our Nigerian Megalomaniacs who enjoy being worshipped by their sheeples.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Osibajo2023: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
ekanx27:
I am here to read Brother Righteousness2 comment. For now I have nothing to say untill he does.

Bro, The Thread is NOT about Gays, Slayqueen, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Hurricanes and earthquake! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by goodman5(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2021
The thing tire me, back then in 2015, one pastor just finished prophecies to me ,as I dey go back to my sit, na so the members dey touch me, as I enquired about it, dem say dem dey tap from ma grace grin grin angry omo I was like e Dom finish be that na tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
Freestainworld:
That is how they finished hushpuppys grace, now he is looking for grace in the prison.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by iammolise(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Correct pastor
The one that vexes me the most is the "God of adeboye" chanters... What do y'all mean by that BS, are we not all sons of God.

Anybody could be a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Prenonjebose: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Why use typewriter, when there is a PC. Go to the source and receive anything you need.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2021
God doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by floss(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And some foolish ones we be using the God of thier pastor to pray for themselves
Not knowing the particular god that thier pastor is really serving

Imagine.....some idiots will say "the God of oyedepo should bless them"

What you just wrote, I'm sure is not flesh and blood that revealed it to you....
I can't verge for any self proclaimed pastor.
Asking the god of your pastor to bless you or come to your rescue is wrong, because you don't know the polarity your pastor is operating from.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by Bigdaddymuge: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm, this one is deep. Maybe we should read Jude 9, Matthew 9:20-22 and Acts 5:15-16.
My view is that there is a relationship between the person who has become close to God and the physical space of that person?
Is it some sort of placebo effect? Is there something with a deep spiritual meaning when someone believes in something very deeply? Is it faith?...
I’m a learner... I’d like to know.
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by femi4: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
damilola4162:
A Ghanian pastor identified as Mensah Otabil, has reportedly lambast Christians who are in the habit of ''tapping'' into other Christians's grace, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Otabil who chastised Christian for tapping into other Christian's grace, while speaking at at a church event recently, explained that, it is unbiblical to do so as the grace of God is available for all Christians to access and that it is unwise to tap grace from a pastor and not from the source of the grace.

According to him,

''These days I hear things from some Christians and it hurts me. My heart is wounded. People say things to me like ''Pastor, I want to tap into your grace. Sometimes they come and hold your feet. I say ''Are you crazy?''. What is wrong with you?My grace? Where did you read it in the bible? My Grace? It is the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"How we can read the bible and still be foolish I don't get it. It is not as if the bible is a secret document. It's there. Written plain white. And then you will say you are coming to tap into my grace. Me Mensah Otabil? Are you mad?

"I live by the grace of God. If yu have to tap into grace, commensensically go to the source. What's wrong with your head. If you need grace, go to the giver of grace.''

Watch him taking about this in the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9j8PeG36c][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/are-you-mad-pastor-lambast-people-who-are-in-the-habit-of-tapping-from-other-peoples-grace-video/
Spot on
Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by femi4: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And some foolish ones we be using the God of thier pastor to pray for themselves
Not knowing the particular god that thier pastor is really serving

Imagine.....some idiots will say "the God of oyedepo should bless them"
Nice one ....you make sense sometimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Mesah Otabil,a man I respect tremendously, got it wrong here. When people tap into your grace it is assumed they are tapping into a specific grace of God on your life. No man has a grace on his own, God gives grace, so when people desire that grace,it isn't your grace but the grace of God on your life.
Elisha desired and received the grace of God on Elijah. Not Elijahs grace. No man can receive anything except as giving to him from Above.

Another way of receiving the grace of people is learning under them. Biblically grace is multiplied by knowledge so another way of tapping into your grace is acquiring the knowledge you process in that area that causes the glow of that grace.

It.is never your grace but God's grace upon your life. As Christians it is assumed that all things are from Above and not on earth so it is implied that what is desired is the grace of God bestowed upon your life by God the bestower of the grace.

Elisha desired God's grace bestowed upon Elijah and got it, that doesn't make Elisha mad. It's a matter of intentions not just words.

A wise man once said words means nothing, it's only meaning is what lies in the mind of the speaker.
Seeking to tap into a man of God's grace is simply desiring totap into a specific grace of God on his life. Both ways it is still God's grace because the man processes no grace of his own

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by femi4: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2021
ANDREW91:

What of the woman that touched the garment of Jesus. He was healed. I have seen alot of testimonies where people touch a man of God and received healings. Or is it not same thing?
Jesus is full of grace and truth

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

He's the source of grace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) by ZooCountry45: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Kumuyi and Adabyo won't like this.. grin grin[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ashimolowo Makes His Son, Tobi, Resident Pastor Of KICC London (Video) / Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.