Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (46522 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
gassbee:
babe knack us gist na
A girl will not just carry hot water and pour a person because of toothpaste.

The media doesn't not want to tell you all the truth. They need traffic so everything goes.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
Why use her toothpaste! Students hate to manage their property...always using someone else’s property.

I had a roommate who never bought matches, toothpaste, salt, and every minor thing! So me buying them is a goat naw. Inasmuch as I dont support what the infuriated girl did, it is very annoying to have a roommate or neighbour who hates to survive with his properties alone.

Don't be surprised they may have a relationship... neighbour-to-neighbour broloshoism cos they way they were meeting themselves at doorpost was mutual. Maybe the huncle is perching on many other girls and it's annoying hanty... so the hanty decided use a transferred aggression to mute his penisula.

Ewwwh! Penis dike a naaaaa! Penis nwa Dee Chike a naaa!

I am still available for research writing services that is Turnitin friendly.
Where was it that it was stated that it was HER TOOTHPASTE?
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
NarcissistKing:

Only if you could say such that if it were your brother! You're just a hypocrite trying to justify evil.
[/s]
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by orijo1980: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
It seem as this guy can dig well and want to dumped she is to jealous for other ladies to know the potential of this guy
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
she needs to be crucified

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by annanwa: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
I know say na my gender go do am.
quote author=BadNews post=107384648]Update From . COM

The police have arrested a 300-level student of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) identified as Miracle Ogochukwu Chiagoziem for reportedly pouring hot water on her colleague Wisdom Uchenna Chukwuemeka, a 400 level student of Geology department, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogochukwu reportedly poured hot water on Chukwuemeka at their hostel in Eziobodo on Thursday afternoon, November 4, 2021, because he didn't answer the door after she knocked to get toothpaste.

The arrested student was said to have created a scene in front of Chukwuemeka's door even though he had company, before returning to her room.

However after being confronted by Geology student later, their argument became violent and she ended up emptying a pot of hot water on him. An eyewitness said;

“Wisdom later come out to confront her over her behavior, and an argument ensued. She threatened to pour hot water on him if he doesn’t leave. A lady even stepped in to pacify them but before she could say Jack, Miracle carried out her threat. She emptied a pot of hot water on both wisdom and the lady.

"He’s currently hospitalized, severely scarred. The water was targeted at his private part and now his genitals are completely peeled. He is currently at risk of missing his entire exams for the current semester which may result in an extra year for him."

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by NarcissistKing(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s]

It hit her like a missile. grin
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by oyigah(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's not what you think, unless he is managed by a plastic surgeon else he might develop contracture and scars which will affect his confidence and hinder erection.
toujurs:
No it wont be hard, once the injury heals
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by TheRareGem1(f): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Some people will say it village people but I call it human irrational behaviour
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by gazza07(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol.. una no serious
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by house10s: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
Why use her toothpaste! Students hate to manage their property...always using someone else’s property.

I had a roommate who never bought matches, toothpaste, salt, and every minor thing! So me buying them is a goat naw. Inasmuch as I dont support what the infuriated girl did, it is very annoying to have a roommate or neighbour who hates to survive with his properties alone.

Don't be surprised they may have a relationship... neighbour-to-neighbour broloshoism cos the way they were meeting themselves at doorposts was mutual. Dem don get hidden kasala. Maybe the huncle is perching on many other girls and it's annoying hanty... so the hanty decided and used a transferred aggression to hibernate his penisula.

Sth is telling me the girl is still proud of what she did! She will be like “I will come out from this station but I have given you an everlasting mark e ragbokwa onwegi. Anytime you see the sign, you'll know Owerri girls don't take nonsense.”

That penis is now like Nigeria economy for life! cry

Ewwwh! Penis dike a naaaaa! Penis nwa Dee Chike a naaa!

Penis, adieu, nna, till we meet to part no more.

Well, I am still available for research writing services that is Turnitin friendly.
why use her tooth paste? bro learn to read
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by PaNnamdi: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

If na me I must revenge. I pity her in advance
Exactly she must be poured hour water on the day on her graduation
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by arewaseye: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Crescoui:
Too bad, lack of anger management
it is not lack of anger management. This is purely intentional.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by AfroKnight: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
She’s lucky he’s not my family member.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by house10s: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
ngwababe:

Is this what you understood from the story?
the matter no tire u
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by RACHYBOD(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
SHE WILL ROT IN JAIL BY GOD'S GRACE. ALREADY, SHE HAS BEEN EXPELLED F4OM THE SCHOOL, FUTO CANNOT HOUSE AN HIGHER ANIMAL CRIMINAL GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by RACHYBOD(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
U DONT KNOW WAT 2 SAY. I PRAY D GUY IS UR BRODA. DAT GIRL EDUCATION AND LIFE HAVE ALREADY ENDED, BECAUSE SHE GONNA REGRETS HER ACTION IN LIFE IF SHE SEES A CHANCE TO GET OUT OF PRISON. AMUSU-GIRL.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Llyodsjids(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
The tribalism and hate on nairaland is disgusting!!!!
This is a story that isolating the crime angle, can also teach an average individual one or two lesson
But it's no
It's yoruba this, igbo that
And all the problems are from the leaders oo

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by toujurs: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
oyigah:
It's not what you think, unless he is managed by a plastic surgeon else he might develop contracture and scars which will affect his confidence and hinder erection.
Yansh get level, His gbola will rise when konji strikes. It's just the flesh that was burnt, it will heal with time

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Househelp(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Omo I know how it feels to have hot water poured on my balls, she is indeed wicked shocked
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by lereinter(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Just pour hot water on the witch too
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by SirBunky85(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
DropsMic:
How do these guys do it mehn.. I can't even bring myself to punch a fellow human being in the face e con be to pour am hot water.. Na wa o
the best thing is for the friends of the guy to pour hot water on the stupid lady as a payback so that, she too would feel the pains
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by omojesu202(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
DropsMic:
How do these guys do it mehn.. I can't even bring myself to punch a fellow human being in the face e con be to pour am hot water.. Na wa o

Thank God for your upbringing.
Not everyone has the opportunity to be brought up properly.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Badbishop15(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sirheny007:
Some women are wicked!
I saw the video and omoh! E[b][/b]
undecided

So like this...baba no go use him John Thomas this December period embarassed
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Neddstark: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
The bitch should not be allowed to go free. Else the family of the boy should do justice.
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Edusouls(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Biafraland would be a waste land were human meat would be chopped into pieces processed fried and displayed in a show case..
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Ofolete: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Biafuro would be a 5th World Country from all indications.

Why are you scared of Biafra then? Ewu!
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Ofolete: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Edusouls:
Biafraland would be a waste land were human meat would be chopped into pieces processed fried and displayed in a show case..
Yet you are scared of Biafra. Aturu
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Harunabisanti(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hope no be Buhari
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by Starz825(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
The moment I saw the topic...I already knew a lady is involved and she is the culprit...
Na Dem dey always vex shitty like this...
Hot water!!!.
Just wanna ruin this guy's life...
Penis of all places...
Spoil the guy fine boy
Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by TundeEdnut35(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
shizzleStar:
says a yorubandit from oduduwanker republic
says Osu, Namiri Igbo slave to yorubas from the erosion ravaged potopoto red mud region I spit on you Tueh

1 Like

Re: FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste by BlackPantherxXx: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ofolete:

Ofolete papa na ewu
Why are you scared of Biafra then? Ewu!

Who said I am scared ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Chinasa Nweze Emerges West Africa Best Overall In WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.