Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men (1093 Views)

Please Is Toptone Whitening Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream Or Not / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by onthehill: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The Penis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor Tells Men

Nigerian medical practitioner, Dr Olufunmilayo, has dismissed claims that some medicines, oil or cream can make a man's penis grow bigger, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet shared on his page, Olufunmilayo mentioned that the penis stops growing when a man turns 21.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405351/medicine-cream-oil-can-grow-penis-scam-nigerian-doctor-tells-men/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Put some drugs seller don't care they just want to sell drugs and make money
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'm contented with my God given 18 inches Gbola

1 Like

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Cyphar(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dey will still not hear word

A small penis, if used well, can perform wonders grin
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by BIgsenSE: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm contented with my God given 18 inches Gbola
Stop lying

we know it's not more than 4"

2 Likes

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Fahdiga(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
BIgsenSE:

Stop lying

we know it's not more than 4"
Bring your sister forward so that she can confirm the truth

2 Likes

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Martinez39s(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penis size is solely genetic.
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by ProphetAjasco: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Come to my church, the seven corner church of prosperity (SCCP) and I declare into you it shall grow!! It shall grow and be powerful and do many exploits.
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Me i gave up a long time ago. Let me manage my 3.1" in peace

4 Likes

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Flexherbal(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
What is the need of enlarging it, if you can not get it turgid?

There are drugs and pumps that can actually enlarge the male organ.
But, we do not advise anybody to use them, because:

* The result is not permanent.
* It has long-term side effects
* You may not be able to get it turgid.

Satisfying your partner goes beyond just a big organ. You should rather learn how to satisfy your partner, by communicating with her and learning the act of love making.

2 Likes

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by NobleSeed(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
tell them ooh
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by dan9ice(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
So my gender no get work, na to they increase penis for the other gender, while the other gender they try tighten the hole with cream to prove to the other gender..
Confuse generation at it peak
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Polynek(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Petyprincess(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please tell them because it bothers me how a man can be broke yet spends his little change on enlargement.
Chai, some ladies are trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by Beetwaise(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jelqing (a penis enlargement technique), if done properly can bring a noticeable increase to the girth & length of the penis. It takes patience & a healthy lifestyle to achieve this though.
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by flokii: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is he sure? there is this thing called pandoro that 'elewe omo' people sell. It enlarges penis, boobs and buttocks for ladies.That is why you hear things like 'omu pandoro'.. breasts that have become enlarged with pandoro.
There is something they use in the North to massage the penis of young boys till they come of age for increaae in size.

There are native ways around these things that medical can't explain.
Re: No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men by yunqdady: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Betting On Hospital Bed While Using Oxygen: Who's To Blame? / Please Help / Post Natal Depression - Any Urgent Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.