Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Learning C++ And Dreamweaver - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning C++ And Dreamweaver (3194 Views)

Download 5 Free Ebooks - PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver And Javascript / Help Pls!! How Do I Connect Oracle With Dreamweaver Using Php Server? / Between Dreamweaver And Joomla! Which Should I Opt For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning C++ And Dreamweaver by evil666(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2011
My nairalanders pls i need sincere advise from you guys,

I am currently learning C++ with sams teach yourself c++ and i ve gone far a bit, just entered OOP though,
but i want to learn web design too using dreamweaver CS5, i dont know if 'pausing' the c++ and starting web design will cause me confusion, and i really want to know also how long it will take me to know webdesign and if the C++ can be used in some instances in dynamic wed design. I know few things about webdesigns b4, like writing html codes with notpad, but i dont want to do those now avoiding coding confusing as i am currently coding in C++. i just want to know if the dreamweaver will cause confusion or the two can be done effectively simultaneously
Re: Learning C++ And Dreamweaver by dellnet: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
You need all. If your brain can take all simultaneously go ahead. C++ can/will come in- handy when you are deep into web development for example it will be a flash to code in php, and JavaScript even if you have never done it before. You can also use C++ to extend your web applications for cgi apps etc but this is on advance level and cgi is somewhat obsolete now. Picture C/C++ as a language that builds languages.

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Email To Sms Gateway Service From Airtel, Glo, Mtn Or Etisalat? / EMV Chip Cloning Software / Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.