Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex (688 Views)

Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Jellywhale: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hey nairalanders�.
Omo dogs can be fun to have around but not those area dogs that are looking for people to chase around. Let me share my own story.
In my area, almost everyone own a dog. But there's this particular house close to mine without a fence that has 6 local dogs that were never on leash. When the day is hot those dogs just form a pack and stay in one place. Children coming back from school always get chased. I've had more than two experiences with those area dogs. They chased me to the gate of my house, I was panting and shouting. I thought I was going to dig. Mom for the first time in my life I ran like usain bolt. When I reached my house gate. It was locked so I jumped fence because the y followed me there. The rest was history
Well, that was almost seven years ago, those ones have ended up as dogmasin. If you're a plateau person you'll get.
Please come and share your own experience.
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Flexherbal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
All those local area dogs can worry...
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
A dog once tore my cloth when I was a kid

He scratched my back too
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Jellywhale: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Woah....that was harsh...sowiee
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by chatinent: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dogs apart, have you been chased by a turkey before?
Those dudes are cultists.

1 Like

Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by inoki247: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol you mean Ekuke breed na kill I go kill am...

if you sha wan dare anything in ur life no try am with Turkey doz ones are higher killer dey can remove your eyes nd chop...
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by We4all: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
I once had an experience. I was visiting a relative and didn’t get along with their annoying local breed dogs. I always shoved them whenever they came around. The only female among them decided to teach me a lesson.

On a certain day, I walked across the street to get an item. As I was walking past, I saw this my relative’s female dog with another male street dog. They were lounging and looking at me. I’m sure that was when the female dog presented my case to her ‘boyfriend’.

I got what I wanted and as I walked towards them, the male dog charged at me and made me throw what I bought away and took to my heels. While this was going on, the female dog didn’t move. She just lay there with this smirk on her face.

After that encounter, I was convinced that the difference between dogs and humans is their inability to communicate verbally. Imagine a dog convincing another dog to deal with me. In the end, I learnt to respect her throughout my stay at the house.

1 Like

Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Shellsploit: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Let me quickly cast my vote for Honda Accord Party... "Dr Maduka" Its going to be a thread!
Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Shellsploit: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
Dogs apart, have you been chased by a turkey before?
Those dudes are cultists.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E be like dem done chase tou before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Ever Been Chased By A Local Dog In Your Neighbourhood Come And Give Ex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
We4all:
I once had an experience. I was visiting a relative and didn’t get along with their annoying local breed dogs. I always shoved them whenever they came around. The only female among them decided to teach me a lesson.

On a certain day, I walked across the street to get an item. As I was walking past, I saw this my relative’s female dog with another male street dog. They were lounging and looking at me. I’m sure that was when the female dog presented my case to her ‘boyfriend’.

I got what I wanted and as I walked towards them, the male dog charged at me and made me throw what I bought away and took to my heels. While this was going on, the female dog didn’t move. She just lay there with this smirk on her face.

After that encounter, I was convinced that the difference between dogs and humans is their inability to communicate verbally. Imagine a dog convincing another dog to deal with me. In the end, I learnt to respect her throughout my stay at the house.
the male dog was just pleasing the female dog

The same way a man treats, buys, protect, provide for his woman

The male dog was only showing the female dog how courageous he was

The male dog use u shine for His babe

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Create His Own Bible Replaced God With His Name / Whoopi Goldberg Suspended Over Holocaust Remarks / Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Professes Love To Her Scotlan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.