Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? (13058 Views)

TGIF And Welcome To November From Znap / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by floss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank God for Buhari's second coming, I can now eat 3 square meals....he even promised to make it 4 by January 2022.
Nigeria economy booming like how it were during the period of oil boom.
Terrorism totally defeated,
30million jobs provided for the unemployed
No civil servant is owed both in state and federal.
Investors trooping in to invest.
All our infrastructures updated, I even enjoy free medical attention daily, I practically rejected working in NNPC because I have a contract with Shell.
I swear since 2015 till date, Nigerians are happy for the first time after so many years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Kindness218: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm just happy and thankful to God for the gift of life. No sickness, no accident still feeding 3times a day

9 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Boogyman557: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D MATTER E PLENTY 4 MOUTH. WTF MAN
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by CocoaOla: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigeria and Nigerians greadness and foolishNess and stupidity making their naira more worthless and useless

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by KangaIye: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
1756 naira in my account cry

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by BigDawsNet: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pleasant

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by peacettw: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rocky but generally good

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by naenaesosa: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
2021 with life has been the most important thing!
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

Do you want to share sth?

I thank GOD. 2021 started very rough because of the COVID and all that. Debts everywhere. Low morale. Low self esteem. Somehow somehow sha some deals were coming that i used to clear off debts and pay bills at home. Started a new business 6 months ago and GOD has been faithful, my dreams and visions are back, and i am excited about the future (Buhari or not)

Spirituality (personal relationship with Christ from your heart) and not religion helped a lot.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by whyman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
All Praise be to God
We are not full and not very hungry
We sleep and wake up today - Praise God
Still alive and living
Can still walk around in peace, no war! No fear!
Doomsayers have been silenced
I don't have anywhere I can run to, no visa or international passport
Still going to work and return home peacefully
Things might be hard but we still survive
Tomorrow will be better as we have hope to keep us alive day in day out
January to November - Praise be to God

5 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by YangaBabe: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
I thank God, and believe the rest of the year will be best.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by yeababe: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is been awesome, all thanks to God...How many of God's blessings will I deny? NONE! Especially for the grace to live again

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Meesquared000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Great. Better than the last year. Started an online business and it's going better than expected. That's the most important part for me. Then life. Overall.

PS
I'm an Engineer, an investor in crypto/NFTs, a digital and internet marketer.

I make posts about investing, sales and marketing, cryptocurrencies.

If you'd like to connect with me

Click below

https://tinyurl .com/4u6c2syk

Let's exchange profitable ideas.

https://tinyurl. com/4u6c2syk

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ProphetofOdin: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Went into a huge project that gulp most of my funds, not much in the bank to smile about but no regrets though. But i am bouncing back so strong. I know next year would be better with emphasis on my personal development, and having other stream of incomes.

10 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by harjay1986: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

firstly I thank God ooh, able to change career from been a diver to fireman.... one of my target this year... also I get hardship allowance for the first time times 3 of my salary juicy ...... I no go lie the year has been good grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Makib2020(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jan to Nov is so stubborn but we f*ck it up tho
No cap grin grin
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by debbydams(f): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

thankful for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Adefolarin1: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
jericco1:
It started very tough and it was a very hectic beginning but over the last couple of months, it has been stable and I have to say it has been one of my best years if not the best.

Hallelujah!! cool
Brother help a soul with anything, God bless you.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Drizzt89: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
I thank God for life and good health

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by akdjr(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
It has been a debt free year for me.... I thank God that I am able to pay my bills as at when due.

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nooneonline(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
God has been very faithful. Immense.

My YouTube channel is doing well. Next year can only get better my His Grace.

Please watch and try not to l@ugh too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJmmKG0Y5w
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by candidbabe(f): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
This year has been tough for me
A lot of shaking here and there
Prices of food stuffs increasing on a weekly basis
Not good for restaurant business at all

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Obica: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
I would have to say its been wonderful. I haven't made money though, but this year, my wife and i had a bouncing baby boy in April, i had my Master's degree in August, and i became a Canadian Citizen in October. I've must say its been a great year and God has been faithful.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Ladylawyer(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
For once i started a business on my own. I haven't earned a penny from it but i am believing that one day i will get it right. This year hasn't been awesome but i am moving. Thank God.

4 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Johel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

Good and bad....God knows best,we can only Keep trying...merry Christmas in advance grin grin
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by jditimiya(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
It has been a positive year for me even if i started it with the lost of my dad, am still strong and pushing. I know where i was 8 years ago can not be measure with this year. I say thank you father for the blessings and love. Brothers and Sisters never give up keep pushing till you win.

6 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by TUGOCHUKWU: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's hasn't been easy for me my folks,tried so many things a man should do except yahoo.i HV been into general building materials business and I'm still hoping God for help.my location hasn't be favourable at all,lost my shop Worth millions of naira all thanks to d devil governor erufi Nasir, kaduna has bn hell,lots of people I know has gone back to village....I'm a graduate with 2.2 grade on Entrepreneurship studies.i seriously need Job

4 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by davidufuoma(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
To God alone be the glory
Most successful year since 2015
I believe that 2022 will be more better.
Click like to celebrate with me!!
God is a miraculous God.

7 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Sinmifitted: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
same
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ecomalchemist(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na by the grace of God and inshallah we dey move am.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Endtime123: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Since january till today every days are long and tiring, still contemplating about suicide. Working all day but still finding it hard to eat plus family issue. Just sick and tired.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by yemmight(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
So far, so good. Thank The Lord.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Judithjovial(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

I can. Send a mail.
also I'm sorry to bother you, can you handle this

This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details
Akindele olubunmi Ayobami
First bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.