Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? (13062 Views)

TGIF And Welcome To November From Znap / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by IsuaWP: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's well in terms of finance as Affiliate marketing has been a blessing.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Jsucre(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Awesome
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
TUGOCHUKWU:
It's hasn't been easy for me my folks,tried so many things a man should do except yahoo.i HV been into general building materials business and I'm still hoping God for help.my location hasn't be favourable at all,lost my shop Worth millions of naira all thanks to d devil governor erufi Nasir, kaduna has bn hell,lots of people I know has gone back to village....I'm a graduate with 2.2 grade on Entrepreneurship studies.i seriously need Job
sorry for ur lost man... I spoke with one of my friends staying in KD, his business too have fallen cry cry.. wats really happening there??
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Judithjovial:
also I'm sorry to bother you, can you handle this

This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details
Akindele olubunmi Ayobami
First bank

Wow. That's bad.

You want him tracked?
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Jewingle(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
The year happens to be my best year ever. Everything was made possible with crypto. Cashed out a lot during the meme coins bullrun, got 4 cars this year alone. 2 for myself which I upgraded, one for my amazing mom, and one for my younger bro to use bolt biz. This year alone I got 8 plots of land in different locations and about getting married. Also about to the seal biggest land acquisition of my life worth 30m for my personal house. And about 100m in usd cash. All in 2021. Crypto is the future. Next year I start building by structures. All thanks to jah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmm.!
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by PricelessGem1: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
I thank God for life, good health, my job and most especially for the salvation of my soul. Though some of my expectations have not yet been met, I still believe God that some of them will still happen for me before 31st December 2021. God my Heavenly Father has been so good to me, and will continue to be good to me till eternity and beyond. Thank you LORD Jesus!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by RuddyFusion(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Everything is going on well.
Still with my multiple jobs ( https://www.nairaland.com/6516467/share-experience-working-multiple-jobs )
Projects on-going
Good savings in the bank

My love life is the only issue here, but God is in control..

I look forward to a better 2022....with more accolades

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by JBoss25(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cashing out Millions daily
Banging the hottest babes
Getting endorsements here and there
My love life is blossoming
Travelling around the world
Driving the latest cars

2021 has been a Good year so far wink

All these things never happened oo but next year will be a blast for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Mexyz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Endtime123:
Since january till today every days are long and tiring, still contemplating about suicide. Working all day but still finding it hard to eat plus family issue. Just sick and tired.

Hey bro!
Hang in there, everything will be alright with time.
Please do not let the thought of suicide take over you, just a matter of time and you will smile.

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Lekobans21: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
November ruin my year because I lost almost 1.2million naira to scammers.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by RuddyFusion(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
The year happens to be my best year ever. Everything was made possible with crypto. Cashed out a lot during the meme coins bullrun, got 4 cars this year alone. 2 for myself which I upgraded, one for my amazing mom, and one for my younger bro to use bolt biz. This year alone I got 8 plots of land in different locations and about getting married. Also about to the seal biggest land acquisition of my life worth 30m for my personal house. And about 100m in usd cash. All in 2021. Crypto is the future. Next year I start building by structures. All thanks to jah

Well DONE
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
So so may God help me
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Wannabenz: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Spherical77:
At this state of my life, I'm handling everything unto God. I'm finding it so difficult to feed

However, resorting to crime is the last thing i will ever do. I can't be happy, enjoying life at the expense of someone's else tears or sadness

No point doing that
What job do you do?
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by JBoss25(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
how you dey do am show me ur secrets
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ShootThemAll(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
I thank God o! After losing 2m in MBAFOREX, and my girlfriend leaving me to marry another guy, because I lost my job, from 1st January to August 30th Sapa almost killed me. grin

Gbam! ending of August got a nice job, 7 digits with an apartment, official car etc.

God is great!!! I thank God cool

18 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by mployer(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Has been great for me. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Wannabenz: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
It has been good but I'm scared a little bit. The the first born and not married yet. I'm now the bread winner of my family. This past weeks has been hell,the expenses are getting too much,the hospital bills, foodstuffs etc and na me dey pay their rent and school fees for 3years now. I just dey put everything in God's hands. It's scary. I need a miracle that's all I can say for now.

4 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Focusmind: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Started on a very sluggish note and I am afraid, it may end also on a sluggish note. Thank God for July and August. I for end the year empty. However,we are still grateful as the dream is still on course and have one more month left.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ebuka10box(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
This has been my worst year and will always be the worst year, I lost both parents in a space of a month . The annoying part of it I never got to see them on their last days on earth. After much spent on me ,they didn't celebrate or they gained nothing .This year put me into stress and lotta thoughts.. in all God knows why,I can't question him . Nothing dey fear me again,I got younger siblings and I swore on my parents grave they won't struggle or suffer

4 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Sergio101(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
All thanks to God. Has been faring well.
Thanks God for life and prosperity of my family

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
geedot:
It has been perfect so far when compared to the previous years. Our plan is to travel out of this zoo before the year runs out.
wetin be the plan na..we fit run am together make we move..
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Jewingle(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
JBoss25:
how you dey do am show me ur secrets
early January bought shiba inu, the coin blow I cash out. I wasn’t patient enough I would have cashed out 20times the actual money I got. Early April bought kishu, safemoon, and some other meme coins. Crazy stuffs.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by damoceile: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Started this year roughly, but right now all I can say is thank you God for bringing me this far... Even though this is not where I where I want to be, leaving this country to a saner clime is the main goal!
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by MamaAyo: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank God for life ..but it’s not been easy ohhh with
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by damoceile: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
ebuka10box:
This has been my worst year and will always be the worst year, I lost both parents in a space of a month . The annoying part of it I never got to see them on their last days on earth. After much spent on me ,they didn't celebrate or they gained nothing .This year put me into stress and lotta thoughts.. in all God knows why,I can't question him . Nothing dey fear me again,I got younger siblings and I swore on my parents grave they won't struggle or suffer

Sorry for the loss bro, take heart... May their soul continue to rest in peace
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by KingDash: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
2021 with life has been the most important thing!
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

Do you want to share sth?
this year been good tho... cashout plenty, used the money on booze and fuckedddd alot of girls tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by horladexino(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Well
no matter what i will always give thank to jah
i opend my phone repair shop last year october
Oomo i saw hell
i stay for weeks without earning kobo
I made a mistake by impregrating my girlfriend then i ran come to nairaland for advice
But the girl later abort the pregnancy after begging nt to do (fter she see d level of poverty)
So everythng started to bcame normal like 3months ago and i joined coopertive so i can be able to collect fund after 6months as a member to upgrade my shop.
Behold dey redial my number again and it conect
last 3weeks when it about to rain i 4get my generator at the back of my container cos i was in hurry b4 i could back to my shop it has been stolen.. i nearly faint
since then na sapa pro max
i ran back to nairaland 4 asistance but when i see one guy saying he had an accidnt nd yet to start work tha he need anythng to survive he even drop number for video call prove then i knw my own case is far better than his then 4 stop asking for asistance on the forum just looking up to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
KingDash:
this year been good tho... cashout plenty, used the money on booze and fuckedddd alot of girls tho.

Link me up.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by 123readygo: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmmmm
My wife is pregnant after so many years of waiting.... We didn't even know when it entered because we got tired of calculating and checking ovulation... God has been too marvelous to us this year.
I was also able to pay my debt

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.