Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? (13047 Views)

TGIF And Welcome To November From Znap / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Stankovic22: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
My 2021, I will say has been a good year...

My Blessing started from 2020, after a friend whom I served with in 2017, remembered the help I gave to him during NYSC and brought me to join his business... My blessing started from there and continued in 2021.

I could a piece of land on the island, got a new apartment and furnished it, increased my mom's weekly stipends, assisting my fiancee in school who stuck with me through thick and thin, was able to help about two of my friends with financial assistance.

First half of the year was awesome, things slowed down in September but in all, 2021 has been great

9 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by kingsleefolli(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is still be like January to november.no difference. Waiting for December to open well.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by MacWin155(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fraught with disappointments.
In the end, it doesn't matter what my plans are, it always scatters...

I thank God I'm alive, if you've got this, you ought to be grateful.

But still, where hunger persists, one's mind becomes bereft of gratitude.

I hope the last month surprises me. This much faith I have.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by 123readygo: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
The year happens to be my best year ever. Everything was made possible with crypto. Cashed out a lot during the meme coins bullrun, got 4 cars this year alone. 2 for myself which I upgraded, one for my amazing mom, and one for my younger bro to use bolt biz. This year alone I got 8 plots of land in different locations and about getting married. Also about to the seal biggest land acquisition of my life worth 30m for my personal house. And about 100m in usd cash. All in 2021. Crypto is the future. Next year I start building by structures. All thanks to jah
Lie Mohammed younger brother

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hell!
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
So many things happened to me but we thank God
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
January to November has been very fruitful period for me. I bought my dream house, got married and my bank account has been growing fatter by the day.. The life of a marine engineer especially when at sea is not an easy one but I go e God all the glory

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Manlikekebin(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Though all my plans hasn't been achieved yet..

I still thank God for life and good health..
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by lookingfly: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
2021 with life has been the most important thing!
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

Do you want to share sth?
all i can remember is, I spent money this year.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by yazzman(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
I have been alive living..that all
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ChrisIntegral(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
New job, new doors opened for me..
2021 is the best..
Na God
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Habiodunz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
The year has been mixed with ups and downs
but mostly better than the last year
started my crypto journey at February with little capital
Got almost 1.5m+ wiped from my wallet cus of the dip
picking myself back up and optimistic about the outcome

The year has been a great one to be honest smiley
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Mummypurity1: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
God has been very faithful this year gave brought me so many blessings
1- gave birth to my beautiful daughter
2- my darling husband bought iphon12 pro max
3- my Christmas gift is on the way Lexus RX 350 my second car all glory to our father in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by babatundex(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
This year has been my best year so far,Infact God answer all my prayer this year,I thank God for his grace truly there is a God that answers prayer
Thank God for his grace over my life

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by arthurwillia(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
From pillar to post, been the worst so far
I feel like crying now sef
I achieve literally nothing
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by arthurwillia(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stankovic22:
My 2021, I will say has been a good year...

My Blessing started from 2020, after a friend whom I served with in 2017, remembered the help I gave to him during NYSC and brought me to join his business... My blessing started from there and continued in 2021.

I could a piece of land on the island, got a new apartment and furnished it, increased my mom's weekly stipends, assisting my fiancee in school who stuck with me through thick and thin, was able to help about two of my friends with financial assistance.

First half of the year was awesome, things slowed down in September but in all, 2021 has been great

Which business is that?
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by wagesofsin: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
This has been the most painful and difficult year of my Life. I lost my benefactor, Dad and Wife between January and July. I am yet to recover from the loss of my Wife especially. In all, I still give glory to God. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by geechy: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

I must tell you,,, if you no go you no go know,
..... If you don't try you may not get achieve,
Despite the situation in the country, I stepped out. It is not fantastic yet but I have taken a lesson or 2 out of it...

Financially, I made progress
Emotionally, I improved
Socially, I climbed
Spiritually, .........Looking to the supreme being
New skill, ... Still on it
Reading, ...currently reading "how will you measure your life"
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Moye04(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
The year happens to be my best year ever. Everything was made possible with crypto. Cashed out a lot during the meme coins bullrun, got 4 cars this year alone. 2 for myself which I upgraded, one for my amazing mom, and one for my younger bro to use bolt biz. This year alone I got 8 plots of land in different locations and about getting married. Also about to the seal biggest land acquisition of my life worth 30m for my personal house. And about 100m in usd cash. All in 2021. Crypto is the future. Next year I start building by structures. All thanks to jah
Wow only you! Congrats boss. Omo i just need a little sum to be alright. It is well. We move...
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Moye04(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
ShootThemAll:
I thank God o! After losing 2m in MBAFOREX, and my girlfriend leaving me to marry another guy, because I lost my job, from 1st January to August 30th Sapa almost killed me. grin

Gbam! ending of August got a nice job, 7 digits with an apartment, official car etc.

God is great!!! I thank God cool
Hmmm congrats boss. Trusting God also.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Moye04(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
ebuka10box:
This has been my worst year and will always be the worst year, I lost both parents in a space of a month . The annoying part of it I never got to see them on their last days on earth. After much spent on me ,they didn't celebrate or they gained nothing .This year put me into stress and lotta thoughts.. in all God knows why,I can't question him . Nothing dey fear me again,I got younger siblings and I swore on my parents grave they won't struggle or suffer
Ha! So sorry bro. It is well with you. God is with you and your siblings.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by KingDash: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

Link me up.
bro just work hard e dey always pay.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Moye04(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
wagesofsin:
This has been the most painful and difficult year of my Life. I lost my benefactor, Dad and Wife between January and July. I am yet to recover from the loss of my Wife especially. In all, I still give glory to God. It is well.
Ha! Jesus! So sorry about that sir. It is well. May the Lord comfort you sir.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Michael662(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Remarkable ups and down..lessons learnt we move

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
It's been really good!
January met me in a job that was mentally and physically draining with a boss from hell.

Thanks to having an emergency fund I was able to quit and rest for a few months while thinking about my life.

In April, I started taking my side hustle seriously and really putting structure and marketing my business.

It's November and I've earned more than I thought I would, I have enough to really plan for 2022 and how I'll get a steady flow of prospects and high paying clients.

I'm really grateful to the universe and proud of myself for putting in the hard work.

Which side hustle abeg?
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by hollamie(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
It has been such an impactful year, I made quite a lot of mistakes i wish i could erase and make smarter one

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by sundaygray(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
KangaIye:
1756 naira in my account cry
You be ritualist, how you take get that kind money.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Babalakin(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's been a wonderful year so far so good, and I owe everything to God.His grace has never left me .no sickness since July last year, this is coming from someone who treats malaria and typhoid every 3 to 4 months. Done more giving than I have done for myself, Bought 2 flats ,rented a sweet apartment,sponsored my lil bro overseas ,and he's doing damn well right now. Got all these from crypto proceeds as I'm now into it full time. I could go on and on . I believe before the year runs out, my financial goal for 2021 will be met ,and this will be my biggest testimony yet.. GOD be glorified for his grace and mercy. 2022 will be super loaded ,and I pray everyone reading this gets that breakthrough they have been hoping on.

5 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by iammolise(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Well so far so good I'll be making my first ever hundred thousand in less than a month from now. I think that's the only achievement this year.

3 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by obiekunie01: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nooneonline:
God has been very faithful. Immense.

My YouTube channel is doing well. Next year can only get better my His Grace.

Please watch and try not to l@ugh too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJmmKG0Y5w

guy where be this area wey fine girls plenty like this?? undecided

no try this your prank on person wey never forgive buhari - him fit vent his accumulated frustration from 2015 to date on top you! grin

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Ekg911(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
teach me this crypto boss. yomokulovie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.