Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? (13061 Views)

TGIF And Welcome To November From Znap / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Its been a weird year to be honest. Lots of ups and downs, times when you're feeling ontop of the world and moments when you feel like everyone is ontop of you. Lost my five years admission in a blink still haven't gotten over it, Millions wasted... Also I found out family is overrated and that I'm most grateful for cause if that kind of thing isn't revealed to you early enough it will hurt more in the future.

Lol January till now sucks but the year is still here and what do I know, things might just get interesting. grin
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Favoritechild: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Vickym1:

Pls can u help me and track a number?
Someone stole my fone and he's using it now cry

Contact Mr. Nan at nanvegetables@gmail.com
He had helped me do this before. They are cheap too
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by paskal16: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Life and good health is all that matters
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
I can only thank Jesus. God has been very faithful and merciful to me and so many members of my family (but nuclear and extended). God has also been faithful to my friends.

Anytime I speak to my friends, everyone is progressing and doing well same with my family. Glory be to Jesus.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Babastrong(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
This year has done me both "bad" and "good". i lost a child in january, 2021 and another child came back in october, 2021.

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Ten06(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
This mercury retrograde was the worse for me so far after many years

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Judd007: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing yet, but I still believe.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
VicUkegbu:

Which side hustle abeg?

Content marketing, social media management and paid advertising (mostly Facebook).

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nduemma12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Blessings of the Lord with numerous contracts

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by EMREX02: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by EMREX02: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jewingle:
The year happens to be my best year ever. Everything was made possible with crypto. Cashed out a lot during the meme coins bullrun, got 4 cars this year alone. 2 for myself which I upgraded, one for my amazing mom, and one for my younger bro to use bolt biz. This year alone I got 8 plots of land in different locations and about getting married. Also about to the seal biggest land acquisition of my life worth 30m for my personal house. And about 100m in usd cash. All in 2021. Crypto is the future. Next year I start building by structures. All thanks to jah

@Jewingle , I admire your achievements this year, Congratulations!
I have some questions to ask, please your answer is needed
Please how do you research on coins and projects with fundamentals.
Also, where is the best place to learn crypto currency.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nooneonline(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
obiekunie01:

guy where be this area wey fine girls plenty like this?? undecided

no try this your prank on person wey never forgive buhari - him fit vent his accumulated frustration from 2015 to date on top you! grin
uniben girls lol
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by kaykith05(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
All thanks to God Almighty for these past years, my life has only been upward and forward. I finally jet out of naija 1st quarter of the year.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Probz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
The year’s gotten worse as it’s gone on. No-one close to me died but it’s been a bad year either way. Very bad. 2020 beats it hands-down.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Notting no write home about, na debt full my neck
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by yanabasee2: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
2021 with life has been the most important thing!
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

Do you want to share sth?

Baba put me on with your ethical hacking skills na... I deh loyal like this....

I no mindy to pay oh
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
January to March, calm, March to November, DRAMA.

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by AgentGoat: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

I can. Send a mail.
Can you help me track a colleague stolen phone please?
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Successmind(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am in pains... embarassed
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
mayorkun101:
Its been a weird year to be honest. Lots of ups and downs, times when you're feeling ontop of the world and moments when you feel like everyone is ontop of you. Lost my five years admission in a blink still haven't gotten over it, Millions wasted... Also I found out family is overrated and that I'm most grateful for cause if that kind of thing isn't revealed to you early enough it will hurt more in the future.

Lol January till now sucks but the year is still here and what do I know, things might just get interesting. grin
Family is NOT overrated! I know a few families aren't good but most families are very good. I mean immediate family. As for me, family over everything
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by rushlife: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
This year has been tough for me, I'm just pushing harder trying to be strong. I lost about 1.6 million with some fraction thousands through business transactions. Doesn't mean am down, I'm, still a millionaire. As a result of the financial loss, I wanted to join Islam, though I didn't eventually. Depression made me to start flirting and kinda turning into a sex maniac. This year has just been rough for me, am keenly interested in gaining back all the money I lost this year. I'm so confident on getting it back, this is just 20th of November. I will gain all back, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Goldmyneexpress: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Vickym1:

Pls can u help me and track a number?
Someone stole my fone and he's using it now cry

Buy anti mobile tracking device for ur next phone. WhatsApp 08039192101

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Joeliko(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
So far, it is God that has kept us.
So, I say, THANK YOU LORD.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Ruggedpen: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Best year since I was born, learn something new and it pays me so much this year
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by ISelectMySins: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
IsuaWP:
It's well in terms of finance as Affiliate marketing has been a blessing.
What exactly do you market
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Otunbalai(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm really grateful to God....I started this year indebted lost my job in the middle of the year, I saw it coming and I was prepared for it because I already had a side hustle which is paying me three times my salary. In all, but I'm ending this year with a seven figure and a car...God I'm really grateful ...
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
sundaygray:

You be ritualist, how you take get that kind money.

cheesy
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
AgentGoat:
Can you help me track a colleague stolen phone please?
Send a message.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Sexydevil(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Its been a good year. Lost my job in May, thank God, had a baby girl in July.

God has been faithful.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Probz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sexydevil:
Its been a good year. Lost my job in May, thank God, had a baby girl in July.

God has been faithful.

Congrats, sir.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
yanabasee2:

Baba put me on with your ethical hacking skills na... I deh loyal like this....

I no mindy to pay oh

Send a message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.