Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? (13060 Views)

TGIF And Welcome To November From Znap / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Noblewealth(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
So far so good it has been about rise and fall above all we bless God for is faithfulness...
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Spherical77(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wannabenz:

What job do you do?
Factory job but lost it last year due to covid. Life had been hell on me as i find it difficult getting a job

All thanks to free 50mb opera mini data, I wouldn't have had access to the internet

I'm not even mobile, you know one needs fund to be going out in search of jpb

Imagine ordinary food had been a whole lot of luxury on me. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Jewingle(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
EMREX02:

@Jewingle , I admire your achievements this year, Congratulations!
I have some questions to ask, please your answer is needed
Please how do you research on coins and projects with fundamentals.
Also, where is the best place to learn crypto currency.
Thanks in advance.
thank you.
For your questions; 1. I follow a lot of crypto influencers on Twitter so any time I see any update on coin, I quickly research about it, (market cap, liquidity, watch YouTube videos on them and the hype around it.) Most coins actually don’t have any real usecase but pumps crazy. The ones I’m currently holding is kishu, Klee. Nftbs, etc. u can make research on them on YouTube and invest. NFA tho. But they got good potentials. Also crypto groups on telegram is another source to get update. I just get them randomly. But major updates comes from twitter. My Twitter feeds is crazy with people chilling various coins. Some of them are real gems. I’m also surrounded with crypto friends. Most of my updates come from them.

2. You can learn crypto on YouTube. There are bunch of infos there. And also download Binance academy from play store or AppStore. Another good app to get you started on your journey. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Allisgud: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
All I can say is thank God
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by lkillbrokehoes: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing but joy
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Fashionista01(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
I give God all the glory for survival.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Samakus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
This year has been my best year so far. Started a business with one staff. Hope to increase it by next year.

Nothing like side hustle o aswear. I don't even care if my salary comes or not.

Used my proceeds to bag a good number of coins. I look to next year with great optimism On God
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Vince77(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wasteful
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by noisy45(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
2021 with life has been the most important thing!
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

Do you want to share sth?

Buhari has not paid my salary from January till date for we in the health sector
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by AvalonSpace(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
At least for the free air I breathe. For being Hale and hearty, driving to and fro work safely, from January till now, no form of accident, whether traffic, domestic or industrial. For the voice of hope I hear daily, knowing that bigger things are almost at hand.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Vickym1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Favoritechild:

Contact Mr. Nan at nanvegetables@gmail.com
He had helped me do this before. They are cheap too
OK tnx
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Funkybabee(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ogo ni fu Kristi, I give glory to God oooo

I may not have gotten what I desires but the ones He has gave me is enough

Ogo ni fun Jesu ooo *2
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Myzubby(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

I can. Send a mail.
Dear Chatinet please can you teach me how to track phones as a side hustle help a willing gentle man
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Uplifted2022(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
How has it been for you? Do you want to share any notable event that happened? What are your plans to end the year?

Even if you aren't hitting your dreams yet, do you want to do what's right or chase the root of all evil...no matter the odds? Benz? Rituals?

this year is the worst.... even last year was better than this year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Myzubby:
Dear Chatinet please can you teach me how to track phones as a side hustle help a willing gentle man

E go cost you o
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Myzubby(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

E go cost you o
Baba I am aware that such a skill has a price or cost I can offer the little I have I just want to be doing something with my time Night and Day
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by riches4me(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
KangaIye:
1756 naira in my account cry
Boy! U get money o
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Guzx: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Neutral
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Mahule(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Alhamdullilahi still...��
Father sold his house without my mum,me and my siblings consent knowing fully well I'm just an old graduate who manage to go to school in my old days looking for Job..and my my mum who really work so hard to support my dad not knowing he will sold what she laboured for in their old days so pathetic he absconded with all the whole money..
2yrs down the line,i built a house,took my mum in and feeding her treating her like my wife..it was one of the greatest achievement of my life as I couldn't just imagine how God has been so good to me...
By God grace I'll be getting married next year as I can't wait to take care of my wife,mum and family..
So help me God �
Greatfulheart��

2 Likes

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Judithjovial(f): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:

Wow. That's bad.

You want him tracked?
Yeah, if you can
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 09, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Family is NOT overrated! I know a few families aren't good but most families are very good. I mean immediate family. As for me, family over everything

Overrated I tell you.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Mobog(m): 3:51am On Nov 09, 2021
God did it.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Sexydevil(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Probz:

Congrats, sir.

Thanks Buddy!
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by chatinent: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Judithjovial:
Yeah, if you can

Send a mail.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Prettychild(f): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2021
chatinent:

I am not proud of my relationship with God this year but all I can say is that it will end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Endtime123: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Mexyz:

Hey bro!
Hang in there, everything will be alright with time.
Please do not let the thought of suicide take over you, just a matter of time and you will smile.
Amen! Thank you sir.
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by bastien: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
I wanna take God for life first, I won’t lie 2021 has been the best year of my career and life!

Bought my first car
Finish my dad building
Help everyone at home get some change when needed

On Yahweh I can’t thank you enough! I pray for more blessings
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Kingharzyz(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Bills bills bills no single investment. High cost of living. Alhamdulilah shaaa

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Desboy123(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
I am Desmond from Delta State
It hasn't been easy for me and my family
Am 18 now
I want you guys to please support me
I have passion and love to be a pro footballer as well as Top Youtuber (my YouTube channel is DesmondPlayIt, I have great plans for my channel just day I don't have money to buy the gadgets for it , please help)

If you can teach me any legit online stuff for free I will be so grateful because I don't have money . I help my mum in her business please help me end this year with smile

God bless you all as try to help me as well others who are in great need
My whatsapp number is +2348077224527
Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by Desboy123(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Wow that's great great
Thank God Almighty for his goodness in your life

bastien:
I wanna take God for life first, I won’t lie 2021 has been the best year of my career and life!

Bought my first car
Finish my dad building
Help everyone at home get some change when needed

On Yahweh I can’t thank you enough! I pray for more blessings

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by olatunji4sure: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Alhamdulillah..! This year has being my best so far and grateful to God for everything.. More success INSHA'ALLAH..

1 Like

Re: How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? by EMREX02: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Jewingle:
thank you.
For your questions; 1. I follow a lot of crypto influencers on Twitter so any time I see any update on coin, I quickly research about it, (market cap, liquidity, watch YouTube videos on them and the hype around it.) Most coins actually don’t have any real usecase but pumps crazy. The ones I’m currently holding is kishu, Klee. Nftbs, etc. u can make research on them on YouTube and invest. NFA tho. But they got good potentials. Also crypto groups on telegram is another source to get update. I just get them randomly. But major updates comes from twitter. My Twitter feeds is crazy with people chilling various coins. Some of them are real gems. I’m also surrounded with crypto friends. Most of my updates come from them.

2. You can learn crypto on YouTube. There are bunch of infos there. And also download Binance academy from play store or AppStore. Another good app to get you started on your journey. Peace

@Jewingle, I'm so happy for your quick and elaborate explanations to my questions.

Thanks so much, I'm grateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.