Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) (3017 Views)

GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ibuyphilly(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2011
Hello All

My name is Adura. I am Nigerian, but i reside in Philadelphia, PA in US. My primary business in US is buying and selling houses. I have recently started selling wholesale goods to retailers in Nigeria. I have access to wholesale electronics (computers, phones, gps, laptops, cameras etc), household goods, furniture, toiletries etc etc.

I am simply looking to build relationships with businesses or Individuals in Nigeria that are looking to buy products in some type of mass quantity. Also i would just like to build with anybody that wants to discuss serious business opportunities. I am very aware that alot of nigerians are overly cautious due to fraudulent activities. I would like to say i am definitely not about any such nonsense. I will be coming back to nigeria next month and would love to be able to establish some serious relationships with honest people. Even if you just want to provide insight on the business climate in Nigeria, feel free!

PS: i am 24 and would love to conect with other young nigerians that are making it happen!
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by mdbabah(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2011
Wel let see how real u ar but dis time i ll be more cautious. I need a true person as my market linkage to get goods like mini laptops and phones which i hav market for i mean buying frm u wit money if price is okay by me, u can send items to ur family here then i ll go make payment nd pick ma good dis way we ar both safe. My line nd email 08160074111 08095878213 mdbabah@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by billtommy(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2011
Mail tommysport4ever@yahoo.com and lets see if we cud make a deal,im tommy
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ibuyphilly(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello

I have emailed the both of you. Thank you.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by areeo(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2011
Am interested in buying phone and computer accessories.
But really,i prefer you have someone here in Lagos who is your relation or friend,where i can pay and collect whatever i want to buy.At least for a start.
My mail is:dpupeteer@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by xanadu101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
i'm a business guy, i sell laptops at alaba. if u wld do true biz wit me then mail me at joe4god2932@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ajadek(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
Like wat mdbabah just post, i can buy laptop,BB,NOKIA phone, if d price is okay and if d location to colect my guds and pay u is safe. 08034989352
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by nabiya: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
The different between the rich and the poor is intergrity. You have suggested a good plan that is capable of making u a multi millionaire. What will be the end after 3yrs of dealing? Ask yourself this. Nigerians are making lives difficult for themselves both home and abroad as a result of insincerity.

Thanks for this thought and let your mind guide you.

I am interested in so many things and business opportunities.

Just send me an email: nabob4success@yahoo.co.uk

I can give u my number via email.

Thanks
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ibuyphilly(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Hi guys

i have emailed everybody who left their email address. I am VERY serious about doing business and building relationships with solid/trustworthy business people in Nigeria.

I will be in Nigerian in July. I am open to connecting with any serious people that want to build mutually beneficial business relationships.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ahuwa: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
I am interested and my own area of business i selling of T Shirts and Jeans, when you are coming back you can
bring a good quantity , since you are coming this July, we have to discuss more. you can contact me with my phone number 08056179040
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by odun3112: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
i am interested and my email is alayo_2002@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by odun3112: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
u can also mail me at odunayoshops2011@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by dejsmiles(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
Am also intereted my e-mail is dejmagy2k1@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ojinkpo: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2011
I need laptops and blackberry,let's do business,contact me on samdone61@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by EzzyIzzy: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2011
Hello @ Poster,

I am interested. Please mail me @ mint4tycoon@gmail.com. Lets explore what businesses we can do together.

Thank you
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by Sircj(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2011
U have a good taught biz idea but i wil no hw upright and focus u r cos sumone here said he is sellin this and dat wen pple starts payin money in his account, he start complain 1 tin or d oda and stop half way. Mind u he gave out his office address.
U can mail me on joeldprof@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by ibuyphilly(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
I've responded to everybody via email. I have not heard back from some of you guys. One thing im noticing is alot of you guys have had bad business experiences or have been duped. I totally understand this, but lets try to figure out solutions to get past this so that your business does not become stagnant due to fear.

I am willing to go as far as sending video proof of orders that customers make. So for example. If you want to buy 15 blackberry torches. I will literally take LIVE video of these ITEMS before shipping them. This is how serious i am about doing Legitimate business with qualified people. Lets open up a line of communication about how to move forward as opposed to moving backwards.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by uche83(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
Let me ave ur e-mail adress so we can talk more. Mine is peter.uchenna@ymail.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by nopoverty(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
i am interested, send detail to the email below
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Dear Poster,
There are lot of Nigerians that are honesty and truthful in business dealing. And wec are privilege to be part of those.

Send details to: abujaforsale@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-9-8754653
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by billtommy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
Adura,i sent u a mail,am waiting for ur response asap.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by AKMoney1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
Interested in †ђξ electronics aspect like laptops and blackberries. Email ♍Ƹ bestintown001@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by pleep(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
PS: i am 24 and would love to conect with other young nigerians that are making it happen!
Niccce, here is one i'm 17,  so many oppurtunities in naija its a shame more of us young Nigerians living abroad don't make money of it  grin
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by DisGuy: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
ibuyphilly:

I've responded to everybody via email. I have not heard back from some of you guys. One thing im noticing is alot of you guys have had bad business experiences or have been duped. I totally understand this, but lets try to figure out solutions to get past this so that your business does not become stagnant due to fear.

I am willing to go as far as sending video proof of orders that customers make. So for example. If you want to buy 15 blackberry torches. I will literally take LIVE video of these ITEMS before shipping them. This is how serious i am about doing Legitimate business with qualified people. Lets open up a line of communication about how to move forward as opposed to moving backwards.

and some have no bad experience, just delaying you with excuses and sympathy to delay you or waste your time and resources trying to re-assure them with nothing productive at the end of it!

Always make sure you have firm commitments before buying in bulk or keep the receipt always.
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by cvibe: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
True talk
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by whatalife: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
i am interested in phones and laptops @ wholesales, send details to :
netaccesswireless@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by calyx: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
Can you email me an idea of some of the goods you have transacted with peeps in Nigeria and the details?

I'd need to look them up and work out the ROI. I reckon some of those goods can also come in from China at cheaper rates. I am aware though that a certain target market will be more susceptible to buying from US than the asian parts.

calyxmezie@yahoo.com. Lets see how we can partner
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by NaijaPosh(f): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello I am also based in the US as well and would love to discuss further been looking for business partners to sell a variety of products in retail industry chikaodinaka@gmail.com
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by vickynet39(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
Kindly contact me on mkmyers45@gmail, Thanks
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by billtommy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
chika my email is tommysport4ever,inbox mi
Re: Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) by queenstore: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
Pls, i need assistance from trustworthy person abroad or ffor partnership, standing as sales marketer here in nigeria on electronics, infact,av placed an advert and people av been demanding on diff kinds of products, promised to be honest and trustworthy, kindly pls cal me on ds line to talk better, +2348163322434,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Investing In Photo Lab Machine,noritsu Minilabs / Good News For Union Bank Current/domiciliary Acct Holders With Visa Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.