Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far (73876 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by gawu1: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
humberjade:

Oh you think APC will defeat PDP in Anambra in a national contest? Continue grin

Politics is local, APGA is the major party in Anambra, but when it comes to a National contest, where APGA rarely contest, PDP will still dust APC in Igboland even if a Fulani man is on the ballot. Most South Easterners seem to have this obvious disdain for APC. grin

If APC wants to retain power, make dem delete South East from their permutations grin
Deleting south East from our permutations is what exactly have been done even before fertilization of our great party APC took place in 2014. We will always dash PDP the inconsequential 5% votes, and still come out victorious in any national election. We have done that before and will continue to do that.
Therefore, the south east should stop demanding for our presidential ticket because it's only for southwest and North. We will not take risk of given our ticket any seen as being from the outcast by real Nigerians. They have rights to demand for that only from party PDP which has been their national darling party.
Great prayer is that PDP should even by mistake gives its ticket to a South Easterner. cool
Will it not be great to see the ipob pigs anointed candidate Vs Fulani herdsmen chosen candidate. grin That's going be their last Waterloo and a final nail into the dead party coffin.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by osualanobleson: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Like if you are happy APGA is winning.
Share if you are happy APC is losing.
Reply if you're still looking for Uncle Maduka.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by fergie001: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
garfield1:
Can inec prove hijacking,violence etc? These things are very difficult to prove and inec never wastes time in proving anything at the courts.before the elections,inec outlawed incidence forms.apc case is simply that elections held and votes were not collated.can inec prove that the elections were cancelled by the polling officers? Are they in possession of the result sheets? Is the case about wrongful collation or what happened at the units? It is settled law that elections are said to have held everywhere and results declared.it is settled law that what is in the result sheets is correct
This is not the first time, results are cancelled for hijacking or incidents. Even in the President's State, elections were cancelled for absconding with result sheets.

Even in the election Buhari won in 2019, elections were taken out for these same reasons. In Rivers State, Wike beat Dakuku with similar reasons...ask Kekere-Ekun who took the lead judgement.

You heard what Odor Odor said in Orumba South abi? Go check it on fp. Anyone who is aggrieved can go to tribunal grin
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by garfield1: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
fergie001:

This is not the first time, results are cancelled for hijacking or incidents. Even in the President's State, elections were cancelled for absconding with result sheets.

Even in the election Buhari won in 2019, elections were taken out for these same reasons. In Rivers State, Wike beat Dakuku with similar reasons...ask Kekere-Ekun who took the lead judgement.

You heard what Odor Odor said in Orumba South abi? Go check it on fp. Anyone who is aggrieved can go to tribunal grin

You are actually missing the point.in wike vs dakuku,atiku vs buhari,inec did not allege hijacking and cancellations cancellations, the other party did and it is impossible to prove.this thing started recently in sekibo vs uchendu.inec declared sekibo winner in rivers east senate rerun alleging no elections,hijacking,violence etc and couldn't prove it..uchendu simply produced result sheets where he polled over 80,000..

Justice oho and kekere stated that to prove a case oof wrongful computation,one needs to provide polling unit result sheets,ward sheets and the police copies.am afraid apga are cornered...what odor said cannot stand.can he prove it?
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Anusiemgood(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
osualanobleson:

That's not the focus for now, have you heard that APC is struggling for 2nd runners up?
Really, that means all this effort to subdued the election process was just mouth making.... Hahahah
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by fergie001: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
garfield1:
You are actually missing the point.in wike vs dakuku,atiku vs buhari,inec did not allege hijacking and cancellations, the other party did and it is impossible to prove.this thing started recently in sekibo vs uchendu.inec declared sekibo winner in rivers east senate rerun alleging no elections,hijacking,violence etc and couldn't prove it..uchendu simply produced result sheets where he polled over 80,000..

Justice oho and kekere stated that to prove a case of wrongful computation,one needs to provide polling unit result sheets,ward sheets and the police copies.am afraid apga are cornered...what odor said cannot stand.can he prove it?
Is this a case of wrongful computation? The case in Imo was a case of unlawful exclusion of votes accrued and not wrongful computation.

Again, don't misinterprete what Kekere-Ekun & Oho said.....they implied that the results were excluded for no given reason. INEC could not state why they were excluded. No hijacking of materials, no violence and you just exclude PUs, why?
No reason given, instead you said the document is fake, then provide the original, then?

In these cases I mentioned, you have surreptitiously avoided Ihiala where there were already wriitten results in INEC custody. The collation officer for the LGA simply said elections didn't hold due to insecurity, so you mean that the APC will now tender the already written results from Ihiala, like you want them to do in Orumba & Idemili?

https://www.nairaland.com/6838772/anambra-election-inec-official-absconds
You expect him to return with the results sheet and go to Court with it?

In the Sekibo v Uchendu case, this is also partly untrue.
Uchendu simply provided a template for Uzodinma to use by involving the Police with the pink duplicate at the Ward Collation Centre.

In Ihiala, for example....the Police was involved from the trending video.

The hijacking of ballot boxes is known already. One more advise, you don't go to the LGA and start alleging hijacking etc....You kill it at the wards so that Police won't even have a pink duplicate.

That's exactly what happened in Oba & Orumba.
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by emilo2bad: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
humberjade:

Their votes might go a long way this time around...Buhari was the main glue that held APC together, and attracted people to it. And with his dismal performance in office, it will be extremely tough this time around, except maybe an implosion happens in PDP b4 the general election
Implosion or not in PDP it not coming back to power. Who is their candidate? Another fulani? They created hatred against the Fulanis thinking they will bring buhari down now it coming to hurt them. Since 1999 which president that have performed. So don't judge buhari now wait till 2023 before his performance can be rated
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Goddyj(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Once again...

Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by humberjade: 3:14am On Nov 08, 2021
emilo2bad:

Implosion or not in PDP it not coming back to power. Who is their candidate? Another fulani? They created hatred against the Fulanis thinking they will bring buhari down now it coming to hurt them. Since 1999 which president that have performed. So don't judge buhari now wait till 2023 before his performance can be rated

Hahahahahaha

I shouldn't judge Buhari now, with 1 year and 6 months to go? You are very hilarious my brother. You think what has happened in the last 6 and half years of this administration can be reversed or remedied in 1 and half years? Even the incoming administration might need his entire first term to clean up the mess on ground.

Other than the reconstruction and laying of need rail tracks, this administration has done far below average in other sectors.

Security 0
Economy -20...can't believe Euro/naira now equals 645 in the black market, something that was around 300 less than 3 years ago and even far less 7 years ago.
Education 0
Sports 0
Infrastructure 20%

Apart mortgaging the future of the country via incessant borrowing to pay youths stipends monthly, what has this administration done my brother?

I don't know if you are Fulani or an APC member, but drop those affliations for a minute and weigh all the agony Nigerians have been going through, and tell me deep down you still believe in this administration to turn things around in 18 months. Like how? Now that they will soon focus solely on election starting from the new year?

Not that PDP members are saint, but I have noticed a pattern about Nigerians, once they are tired of you, they don't care who is coming there, as far they can get rid of the causer of their present pains, they can deal with future or past nemesis later.

I don dey write novel. grin Enough said my brother...time will surely tell
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by emilo2bad: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
humberjade:

Hahahahahaha

I shouldn't judge Buhari now, with 1 year and 6 months to go? You are very hilarious my brother. You think what has happened in the last 6 and half years of this administration can be reversed or remedied in 1 and half years? Even the incoming administration might need his entire first term to clean up the mess on ground.

Other than the reconstruction and laying of need rail tracks, this administration has done far below average in other sectors.

Security 0
Economy -20...can't believe Euro/naira now equals 645 in the black market, something that was around 300 less than 3 years ago and even far less 7 years ago.
Education 0
Sports 0
Infrastructure 20%

Apart mortgaging the future of the country via incessant borrowing to pay youths stipends monthly, what has this administration done my brother?

I don't know if you are Fulani or an APC member, but drop those affliations for a minute and weigh all the agony Nigerians have been going through, and tell me deep down you still believe in this administration to turn things around in 18 months. Like how? Now that they will soon focus solely on election starting from the new year?

Not that PDP members are saint, but I have noticed a pattern about Nigerians, once they are tired of you, they don't care who is coming there, as far they can get rid of the causer of their present pains, they can deal with future or past nemesis later.

I don dey write novel. grin Enough said my brother...time will surely tell
My brother bury that thought PDP is not coming back. Take that to the bank
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by humberjade: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2021
emilo2bad:

My brother bury that thought PDP is not coming back. Take that to the bank

Okay o...whether PDP or APC, all we want nah person wey know what he's doing
Re: Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far by Educhelssy: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Gbajure:

But you are wailin up and down that APC must field an Igbo for the presidency
Who presidency epp, north way get am now how body be them .. abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.