Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 (6219 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Keep Repeating In 2022 That You Did In 2021 / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Year 2021 was a great year an has come and gone, we laughed, cried and merried.
So, be honest what is that one mistake you will not repeat in 2022

I no go make excuses for others, be too caring and Trusting people, living on false hope that some people will change, trusting people again, always contacting them even when they ignore me. I only see those who see me

What's yours

12 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by InfernoNig: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2021
1. Don't celebrate too early.
2. Don't give up too quickly.
3. Always put God First.
4. Never to hope on man but on God alone.
5. Don't put my money on things i know nothing about.
6. Enjoy first and think later, problem nor dey ever finish.
7. Most importantly, to mind my business and drink plenty of water.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2021
I will not invest again..i will eat that money as it comes.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by daddytime(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Not being grateful for life on a daily.

I've started a journey on keeping a gratitude journal. And boy, it's been so amazing, refreshing, and peace-filled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Figger(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
dingbang:
baba u dey vex oh, wetin happen na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by freedomchild: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2021
To always trust my instinct.. I had a chance to sell my property when my inner self was telling me that it might be demolished soon coupled with the present scenario at that period. I lost the 5 million worth property through demolition. Starting all over again. But I thank gracious God for life, health and job opportunity i got after the unfortunate incident.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Figger:
baba u dey vex oh, wetin happen na
i invest tire, long term sha but no money don dey come yet but will with time, so next year na to dey chop the sal dey go.
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by InvestorRicky(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
I will never fail to invest atleast 80% of my 2022 earnings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Blessing0305(f): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
GrowthPlug:

So you wished to have sold it to someone?
Then the person will lose if it's demolished?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Tokskob2008: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
I don't want to form too much "Mr morality" next year atal cos it has only gotten me NOTHING so far.. 2yrs ago I and a friend of mine were into so many menial jobs just to keep body and soul together till he decided last year that he was joining the "laptop guys" and I had to stylishly run away from him.

Fast forward to some months ago i saw him around, the transformation was just too much, see freshness and increased body size someone that use to be very frail looking before, even the TV in is apartment is much more taller than me sef. I was so ashamed of myself honestly meanwhile I'm still here looking for jobs that aren't anywhere..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by vinceyinnovation: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2021
My resolution is not to spend at all. I will save till the year ends and invest it in ponzi...
I want to experience my first heart attack... grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2021
1. Not putting myself first
2. Procrastination
3. Introducing myself first to people that know me, believing I'd be acknowledged (I don't know exactly how to put this)
4. Not making so much money
5. Little self development

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
My resolution is not to spend at all. I will save till the year ends and invest it in ponzi...
I want to experience my first heart attack... grin

Chai grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Nicklaus619(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
-not having enough time to reward myself but others.
-not Investing much, will invest more
-learn more digital skill
-start my own company, it's been long overdue already.
-create more time for my heavenly father, u can never be too busy for the big man in the sky, unless u are ungrateful
-start getting prepared to finally settle down.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Woww! OP
Nice Post but it comes too early!
Would have waited till December@least..

All the same..
Mine is OverTalking and Spending too much Time on the Internet! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Getdabag: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I don't want to form too much "Mr morality" next year atal cos it has only gotten me NOTHING so far.. 2yrs ago I and a friend of mine were into so many menial jobs just to keep body and soul together till he decided last year that he was joining the "laptop guys" and I had to stylishly run away from him.

Fast forward to some months ago i saw him around, the transformation was just too much, see freshness and increased body size someone that use to be very frail looking before, even the TV in is apartment is much more taller than me sef. I was so ashamed of myself honestly meanwhile I'm still here looking for jobs that aren't anywhere..
lwkmd
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Boogyman557: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SMOKING CIGARETTE WEN MY SUPPLIER IS A LITTLE LATE TO SUPPLY ME WEED. WTF MAN
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Heryormilekan(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Invest enough in crypto tokens

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by MJBOLT: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
I'm still waiting for the mistake

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by CandyOps(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

You and I have the same regrets bro. Allah! If I no press laptop next year make I bend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2021
--Not enjoying the present. Imagine restaurant people don know me as "dat guy wey no dey chop meat". I don dey used to hunger just because say I dey try save small small change for tomorrow..
--from now henceforth, no more borrowing, asking for my money back has created more enemies than friends.. if I get #500 I dash u, if e pass like that, I no get. Next yr na me, my family and I. Kon3 Hard!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

My Brother
Erigga said in one of his songs 'because e work for me, nor mean say e go work for Uche'..

Yahoo is NOT for everybody! undecided

Better find a Job or focus on d little thing you are Doing! With savings, Discipline and consistenty, you will be Good! smiley

17 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Vinnie2000(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2021
GrowthPlug:

So you wished to have sold it to someone?
Then the person will lose if it's demolished?

That's NOT his concern! He only wanted to Sell..
If He had
He would have collected money and the Person getting a Property!

Besides, the Government could have demolished it, and paid d person Huge Millions as compesation!..

So you see? Don't paint him as a Bad Person!!..

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
dingbang:

grin grin grin
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Tokskob2008: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother
Erigga said in one of his songs 'because e work for me, nor mean say e go work for Uche'..

Yahoo is NOT for everybody! undecided

Better find a Job or focus on d little thing you are Doing! With savings, Discipline and consistenty, you will be Good! smiley
You are right it's not for everybody but without trying it out how would one conclude that? With the way this current economy is right now focusing on doing menials jobs that comes once in a while doesn't seem like the right thing to do atal...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by ZaRuleOfLaw: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

don't be envious of the wicked (a scammer is wicked ). they can lose everything in a single day. remember hush puppy and invictus obi were being worshipped 3 years ago. Keep your hands clean and God will smile on you soonest.

10 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Itohanmiwa: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2021
I will never allow pride take over me again. I learnt the negative effect of pride in a painful way. Thank God for second chance and humility.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Amos1423(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Work in an hotel on a fifteen thousand naira salary despite being an HND holder, sadly I met with a wonderful colleague there who is a master's degree holder doing same job as me and receiving same salary but as a staff in the hotel, you'd see your mates doing what you would want to do if everything were right.

What am saying here is, if this country was better built just as someone rightly said "Hustle o, make your pikin no see shoprite come reason am like say na london o" what would make someone reason as this? What would make a master's degree holder go through such cheap labour?

Young boys (yahoo boys) are making our youths today feel as though they're failures, this alone is enough to trigger the I want to belong feeling.

Country hard! If you want to join, join them but remember that you came from somewhere.

I was asked by a yahoo boy yesterday how much my salary is self, he lodges in a room that is half my salary without other expenses, he has been staying there for 3 weeks now so you can imagine how much he has in his account.

9 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Heryormilekan:
Invest enough in crypto tokens
Try this Telegram Channel m y c r y p t o n g thank me later
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

You are right it's not for everybody but without trying it out how would one conclude that? With the way this current economy is right now focusing on doing menials jobs that comes once in a while doesn't seem like the right thing to do atal...
Would you be interested in learning crypto?
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Newusername(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
1. Diligently follow, serve and put God first.

2. No to procrastination.

3. Anything I start, I must finish.

4. No more unnecessarily friends, friendship
with purpose and benefits else cutoff abeg.

5. Diligently study and prepare for anything even though it's not exam just study for uninformed opportunities.

6. Start a business, anything at all just start something.

7.influence(s) both friends, family, well wishers should not be allowed or tolerated.

8. Put myself first whatsoever it may be. This 1 eh! Chai!

9. Secretly planning my life and doing sealing my mouth.

10. Start working on be independent. I don start this 1 Already. God help us.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELL NO : Pls See The Heavy Yansh This Lady Brought Into An Eatery / But Why Do All Black Women Always Do This? / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.