Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time (9812 Views)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Boogyman557: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nonexisting:
This place has different kinds of mad people. I hope no one blames it on weed because only then will I have a problem with it.
HOLLY GRAM cool DIFFERENT MIXTURE OF WEED MAN. A FRIEND OF HIS MIXED HIS WEED WIT D7K SO HE IS ON LEVEL 5. STILL GOING TO LEVEL 9 WER HE WILL NO LONGER PUT ON A T OR Y SHIRT. WTF MAN
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
AND OLOKO REJOICED .
IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHO IS AS SEXY AS OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO !OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO ! OLOKO !
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oloko 18 Pro : " I tell you the Truth the Internet and Computers shall pass away but Oloko's Sexiness Shall Remain. "
Oloko 19 Pro : " in the entire History of The Human Race there is Non like Oloko. Come On and see.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
ALL SWAGGER ON EARTH BELONGS TO OLOKO. Tayo Oloko is The Most Handsome Man to Ever Walk The Face of The Earth. From Adam to the End of The World No One is a Sexy As Oloko.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who is As Sexy As Oloko. Post a Picture of That Person. I have Never seen a Man as Sexy as Oloko.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
OLOKO
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
All Swagger On Earth Belongs To Tayo Oloko. There is No Man with As much Swagger

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
ALL IS OLOKO
ALL IS OLOKO
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
OLOKO OLOKO TAYO AND FOREVER.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Mountainmen: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mad oo... Eleyi gidi gan.....Tayo iru Oja wo lon je.... ?
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Tayo Oloko is The Darling of The World Everyone Loves Him. Some are Like Women Pretending to not Like him. They make an Ass of Themselves in a bid to downgrade The World's Sexiest Man of And For All Time. From Ghana to Nigeria To Kenya Tayo Oloko is On the List of Sexiest Men. Oloko sets Pulses Racing as if it was the final of the 100 meters race at the Olympics .
Women collapse from just looking at his pictures . Their legs give way from their big hips and they fall to the floor, hot and panting for breadth. Oloko is the reason the price of pure water went up as Women from the ages of 18 to 108 are drinking so much pure water to cool themselves down
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Who makes all African Women Collapse ? Oloko. From Nigeria to Ghana to Kenya and South Africa beautiful angelic curvy endowed Queens are collapsing right left and center.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Men This Tayo Oloko " HANS !!! "

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2021
I cannot get over the Fact A Man can have so many Women all over Africa falling for him. I'm not talking about just any women I'm talking of Beauty Queens from Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya all swooning for him I feel somehow jealous

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2021
See Real Fine Boy. The Finest Boy in Africa

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Finest Man Ever Liveth. The Finest Man in Nigeria for sure.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Is Oloko Not Totally Amazing, Have You seen anything this beautiful before ? When You are the Sexiest Man to Ever walk The Face of The Earth everything you do is Naturally Beautiful. It comes with the Territory

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2021
See Beauty At The Highest Level Ever. All Tayo Oloko can do is Create Beauty.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Pumpumking: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2021
techgeniusworld:
... I Proudly Present To You Tayo Oloko

angry
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Pumpumking: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2021
techgeniusworld:
... I Proudly Present To You Tayo Oloko

Who is he? Siofra's husband or yor uncle sir? (no oofenese) angry
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hail Tayo Oloko The Sexiest Living Thing of All Time

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oloko A Man full of So Much Sexiness

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who On Planet Earth is This Cool ? This Hot ? This Sexy.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
From Nigeria To Ghana To Liberia To Kenya To South Africa there is No man Sexier. This is the Hottest and Sexiest Man. Africa This is You Man. Women This is It. What You have Dreamed of for so Long. Big Arms, Big Chest, Big Legs, Big Yansh , Big Ass. A Big Boy Everywhere. Ladies what are you waiting for ? Embrace him. Yes that woman embracing her phone you are doing the right thing

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Finest Man in Africa.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oloko always on point

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2021

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tayo Oloko The Man of The Millennium

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
$£×¥

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
$£×¥IEST

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tayo Oloko is So Hot and Sexy

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
The King of Sexiness in Africa. The Most Endowed African Man Alive. The Man all the Women want. The man with the Most sexiness. He Biggest Chest on A Trully Fine Boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Show A Picture Of Yourself Without Your Face Showing / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! / Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.