Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! (56348 Views)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Raydos: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
This morning while preparing for church, I almost got stung by this deadly Scorpion

We just moved to a new site and have been having problems with dangerous animals all months! sad sad

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Raydos: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
I did a whole Photoshoot for this tough guy!

Looks like there are lot of Scorpions in Abeokuta!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Wawelexy(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Deadly creature, but they don't attack without sensing any threat towards them.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Lucky you

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Should I increase the volume?

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Raydos: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Wtf? shocked

Is this for real?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Raydos:

Wtf? shocked

Is this for real?
Lol, e shock you?
Slawomiir, shey u dey hear?

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Prechgold1180(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Omo allow that thing bite u small nah

Why u stingy like this

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by lkillbrokehoes: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2021
If this kind scorpion sting person ehn

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by gasparpisciotta: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You will need to have a Scorpion farm to get a gallon which is about 4liters...

Congrats in advance

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

You will need to have a Scorpion farm to get a gallon which is about 4liters...

Congrats in advance
Lol, true!
But, each venom droplet costs about $130, which is around #70,000 I believe. At least, person fit use the 70k take hold body lol

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Donaluta(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, true!
But, each venom droplet costs about $130, which is around #70,000 I believe. At least, we fit use the 70K take hold body lol

cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
nobody in Nigeria is going to pay that amount for a scorpion's venom

ChiefSosa:

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
nobody in Nigeria is going to pay that amount for a scorpion's venom

That's because we don't know the value!
You can give a Nigerian the whole gallon of venom, and he'll pour it away out of ignorance.
The venom's contents can be used to get rid of malaria, which has affected Millions and has killed thousands upon thousands of Nigerians. It's content can be used to fight bone diseases. It contributes to the fight against certain cancer in the brain and spine, by helping to locate the tumors in the body.

And yeah! There are companies that buy and supply scorpion venom in Nigeria.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by muller101(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Very lovely creature. Lala pls move to FP and I should grant thee a snake thread.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, true!
But, each venom droplet costs about $130, which is around #70,000 I believe. At least, we fit use the 70K take hold body lol
lol

na sapa make you calculate this thing?

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by SKhanmi: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

That's because we don't know the value!
The venom's contents can be used to get rid of malaria, which has affected Millions and has killed thousands upon thousands of Nigeria. It can be used to fight bone diseases. It contributes to the fight against certain cancer in the brain and spine, by helping to locate the tumors in the body.

Face reality. Some nigerians do know but even if they paid, you think you will receive the full $130? I'm sure many are willing to become full time scorpion hunters & farmers if it is well rewarded here.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by revived: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Alaye Fumigate That Environment

The bad bitches will leave your environment for you

Also plant 'anti-snake' plants around you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
SKhanmi:

Face reality. Some nigerians do know but even if they paid, you think you will receive the full $130? I'm sure many are willing to become full time scorpion hunters & farmers if it is well rewarded here.
Lol. Although, the full $130 is guaranteed, but any amount an individual gets for each droplet will still be over our minimum wage!
Even $65 (half of the $130) is still over the minimum wage. You fit use d money take hold body, even if na weekly basis. Na survival mode we dey for naija now o.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by TheWolfen(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lucky you! You must live close to rocky areas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by cybriz82(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If this kind scorpion sting person ehn

Nothing go happen to am...but he shud b becareful of those smaller one cus na those one venom strong pass .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by ChiefSosa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
cybriz82:

Nothing go happen to am...but he shud b becareful of those smaller one cus na those one venom strong pass .
That's a Buthidae scorpion; one of the most dangerous scorpions with strong venom!
You don't need the 'Minister of Scorpion Affairs' to tell you they are dangerous and you should avoid them.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by BabaCommander: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Day old scopion
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Shellsploit: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
If that sting you eh ..
I heard it makes an impotent man potent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
From experience, this big ones are easy to see and kill because of the size, but you see those small scorpions are really aggressive and attack easily

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Elock1: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
angry
OP you no Wan become scorpion king?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Shetemi12(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations on your new life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by slawormiir: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by iamyemiakins(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shetemi12:
Congratulations on your new life
Who's ur supplier?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! by Amalarudeen: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
the mumu no wan cash out grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Zoo: Escaped Chimpanzee Returned To Its Cage Safe, How It Happened / Man Invents Rocket-Like Vehicle At Oke-Ado, Ibadan (Photos) / Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.