Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB (3301 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2021
My phone beeped last night, I saw this alert from NMFB, neither do I remember doing anything with them nor having an account number that end with the last digit. But the alert was sent to my number.
Before you say my SIM is a new one, I have been using the sim card since 2007 and never changed it since then.

So can anyone explain this

Modified: another one this evening again.
I wonder why NL got no answer to this

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Prechgold1180(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Person don use u do collateral for one loan company

Meanwhile 100k nur Dey behave like 100k again

Once you change am or remove small thing from Insyd before u know the full money don finish
D spirit of 1k don finally possess 100k

Let’s act now before 1m go start to Dey behave like 1k

9 Likes

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Lawsaite: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Lolz, person don use your sim collect fg loan.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2021
They might av mistakenly mapped your number to an account.

Especially people who rush to put 080 on every number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
GrowthPlug:
Dem wan block your account grin
Dem put BTC for narration
how?
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2021
AntiWailer:
They might av mistakenly mapped your number to an account.

Especially people who rush to put 080 on every number
toh, as long as it ain't my bvn, am alrigh
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by ChiefSosa(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Either they're giving you money to take to church today for offering or they want you to do giveaway!
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by onlinestaff2020: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Oga, check your bank balance.

Today is Sunday, Dem wan bless u.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Did you apply for any of those buhari's youth funds or maybe someone dropped your name for Buhari youth funds.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by AgricMaster: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2021
DaInferno:
My phone beeped last night, I saw this alert from NMFB, neither do I remember doing anything with them nor having an account number that end with the last digit. But the alert was sent to my number.
Before you say my SIM is a new one, I have been using the sim card since 2007 and never changed it since then.

did you collect covid 19 loan ?

if you did then its them
national micro finance bank

1 Like

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Op are you using true caller app

1 Like

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
AgricMaster:

did you collect covid 19 loan ?

if you did then its them
national micro finance bank
don't like LOANS of any sort
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Op are you using true caller app
used to, not on my phone again.why?
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by DaInferno(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Either they're giving you money to take to church today for offering or they want you to do giveaway!
none of my account tally with the one there
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by ChiefSosa(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaInferno:
none of my account tally with the one there
God works in miraculous ways!
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by starbuck(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dear EFCC, I am seeing 100k plus on someone account in this administration

Please hurry up and do something about it because e be like say e dey do yahoo plus
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by juniorstar(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
starbuck:
Dear EFCC, I am seeing 100k plus on someone account in this administration

Please hurry up and do something about it because e be like say e dey do yahoo plus
Lol...e neva rich this one
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaInferno:

seems like u once applied for an online loan or money scheme.

If u cam just shine 2k to my acct.. it will be enough to manage for feeding expenses this week
31 305 212 45

First bank
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by kajsa08: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by CaptainAyub: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Miracood2:
seems like u once applied for an online loan or money scheme.

If u cam just shine 2k to my acct.. it will be enough to manage for feeding expenses this week
31 305 212 45

First bank
Don't beg everyday

1 Like

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Gee64: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Report to your Bank tomorrow asp
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
DaInferno:
used to, not on my phone again.why?
cause that app can fake messages

1 Like

Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Lobapearl1(f): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Same thing happened to be Nov 27 2023 I was debited 94,929 through my access bank account and I didn't collect any loan pls help me ooo access bank has refused to refund me
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Unknown Credit Alert Sent To My Number From NMFB by Lobapearl1(f): 1:48pm
Same thing happened to be[b] Nov 27 2023
I was debited 94,929 through my access bank account and I didn't collect any loan pls help me ooo access bank has refused to refund me[/b]

Check your date, we haven't reached yet

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria / Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting As A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.