Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin (1330 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Late19 Year Old Guy That Paid 50k For Two Round / 62-years Old Woman Who Married 25-years Old Guy Is Dead / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Kayzcarter: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2021
I am 20 years old guy and still a virgin, but I feel intimidated sometimes, but I cover up among my pals that I have lashed different girls.
I had a lot of chances to break it but I don't know why I held it, maybe it is God promise.
Please I need your opinions

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2021
grin. Vagina will mess you up!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Kayzcarter:
I am 20 years old guy and still a virgin, but I feel intimidated sometimes, but I cover up among my pals that I have lashed different girls.
I had a lot of chances to break it but I don't know why I held it, maybe it is God promise.
Opinion on what?
What is the medal given to that kinda achievement?
Does that give a total/partial liberation from “sapa”?

When you see young boys discussing about their sexual escapades, the guy talking about having the most experience among them might have not seen any female pant apart from that of his mother and sister(s) before. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Opinion on what?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Boogyman557: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GET ANYTHING TO CAPRISUN U 4 DIS MATTER. WTF MAN
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by nappy760(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Focus on your self. Focus on your education. Sex is overrated.

I didn't have sex till I was 25 . It's not a big deal. There is time for everything

6 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Kayzcarter: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Opinion on what?
Then you pass by if you gat nothing to say undecided
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Starboytwo(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Well, I think you scared of girls.

However, I’m here to tell you that sex is just so damn overrated. I mean for real. Playing Pes and beating all my g’s is far more enjoyable than having sex.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Then you pass by if you gat nothing to say undecided
come here boy, lemme deliver you from your foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
And I have been searching for a virgin man ooo,here is one looking forward to disvirgin himself. Please keep your virginity,it is your pride and the best gift you can ever give to your wife in marriage, so many women are dying to have your type.You are a virtuous man and a rare breed that'll make a good home. Please don't loose it for anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Skynet55: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
And I have been searching for a virgin man ooo,here is one looking forward to disvirgin himself. Please keep your virginity,it is your pride and the best gift you can ever give to your wife in marriage, so many women are dying to have your type.You are a virtuous man and a rare breed that'll make a good home. Please don't loose it for anything.
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Sleeknigga: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
come here boy, lemme deliver you from your foolishness
aunty the man that took your virginity was he foolish
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

I wonder o

You and the person you Quoted!

Stop attacking the OP! sad

It is Natural for 18, 19, 20 Year Old Guys to be curious about Sex! Same with Females too..
Don't you remember dat movie 'American Pie'?
The travails of Young Boys who wanted to break dier Virginity at all costs!.. cheesy
Our Diccks can't remain flaccid and unused! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lolss..
You and dis ur Virginity search! sad

I said I like you but you say ur Guy must be a Virgin!
Y not consider d OP then?

Make the Two of Una Disvirgin eachother! kiss lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Pelumar(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Starboytwo:
Well, I think you scared of girls.

However, I’m here to tell you that sex is just so damn overrated. I mean for real. Playing Pes and beating all my g’s is far more enjoyable than having sex.
Gbayii if I catch u with R2 you'll cry ��
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Silentgroper(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Pelumar:

Gbayii if I catch u with R2 you'll cry ��
r2 na scam. If u no fit score without using r2, u neva sabi play..
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..
You and dis ur Virginity search! sad

I said I like you but you say ur Guy must be a Virgin!
Y not consider d OP then?

Make the Two of Una Disvirgin eachother! kiss lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
See your dp first lol

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
See your dp first lol

Lolss..Wetin do am? cheesy

Didn't even remember dere was a Picture!
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by tunize(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Great! Sex is overated when you cum that is the end nothing there keep it up.
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Sonnobax15(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
You should be proud of your chastity... There's no heavenly gratuity in lashing the most brainless entities of bannies God ever mistakenly created tongue (i.e naija bannies? tongue
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by AoifeNightfall: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
INCELS FORMING REDPILLED.

Una never see anything tongue cheesy

I suspect this is lkillbrokehoes or TheGidredpiller alternate account angry
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by lkillbrokehoes: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kayzcarter:
Pursue your goals and stop chasing vagina people, it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Jeremani: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's how I was curious about sex in 2020
I decided to take one of the many opportunities I had, after I was done, I realized sex is over hyped.
Nothing there there
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by KiNg0G: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
KiNg0G:
Yes ooooo, come with dollars sha

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by KiNg0G: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes ooooo, come with dollars sha
You federal comdem. Ftc

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Sleeknigga: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jeremani:
That's how I was curious about sex in 2020
I decided to take one of the many opportunities I had, after I was done, I realized sex is over hyped.
Nothing there there
after tasting it you say nothing they there allow Bobo to taste e own na
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Sleeknigga: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jeon:

Please keep ur virginity, don’t involve in dirty acts in the name of socializing. Keep your body clean I beg you in the name of the LORD..
jwhy?
Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Jeon(f): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Please keep ur virginity, don’t involve in dirty acts in the name of socializing. Keep your body clean I beg you in the name of the LORD..

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Years Old Guy And Still A Virgin by Ssoil(f): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
wow a virgin man, please keep yourself dear don’t allow your fellow gender on here mislead you kiss you are precious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cry Over A Man Knowing They Have Another Man? / Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! / I Do Not Know Who Has Done This Research. Quite Interesting For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.