Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77023 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
You're not a nice person, how can you be looking down on another woman just because she started as a maid. God has blessed her, congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Haakeem(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Goan sit down jhor who told you nannies do not get married? U are shouting my nanny here my nanny there nannies are human being not robotmorever she is not your sister,just act wisely shake any jeolous feeling and move on with life or hipertention would just catch u .

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sisisioge: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hian! I thought the nanny will be snatching her husband fa....what's the big deal? If she cant bear to live with her new step mother inlaw, she and her husband should move to another house biko....no issues here fa.

4 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
She no use her head....wey she for make the house maid her friend..Dem role together.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.

The problem with the woman and many other people (both men and women) is that they are driven by class or socioeconomic status.

That is why she kept repeating the words "my own nanny".

Someone like me look beyond socioeconomic status. In fact, I am a beneficiary of someone who looked beyond socioeconomic status.

I was the personal chaffeur of a top executive in an auditing firm. Suddenly, the man began enjoying chatting with me when I drove him to and from the office. In the end, he said he was baffled that I should be without a degree despite having shown much wisdom in our many discussions. I quickly told him I had a degree. That was how I would land a top post in that firm.

Rather than judge people by their current job positions, why not judge them as human beings?

There are many degree holders who are drivers and even security guards. Even Charles Soludo was once a house boy (as I once heard).

The position may be demeaning, but the person occupying it may be sounder than the oga.

If my mom (may she continue to rest in peace) were to fall in love with my driver, I would rather be asking her questions about his personality, his ambitions, his finer qualities. I will not be shouting "My driver" up down as if being a driver automatically makes one a lesser human being.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by neonly: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

No correlation, but look how pained you are cos I gave an example of you in the Op's shoe, what is the difference between your reaction and that of the Op? As a man that you are with your reaction, is it a gender or "woman hating each other" thing?

You actually proved me right, no one will be happy about it.

5 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ruggman: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you do a proper background check this so called madam may be from a wretched home dusted and cleaned up by this big boy using the father's wealth.

Now she is feeling as if the whole world belongs to her and her fellow woman is now less a human being, condemned to be a maid for life.

Sorry woman God pass you and have shown you he can take a person from nothing to something, dunghill to palace.

Just cry me a river

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Klass99(f): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2021

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by bobbybrown007: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
I for slap u, ur husband also stoop so low to get married to you also. She fit even old pass u sef, nah the same luck unah get but she went through the main source.

5 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Rickmann: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.

Listen, there's absolutely no sense in ur story..
You are just a selfish woman.

What's wrong with ur nanny sleeping with ur father inlaw?
So ur nanny or father in law don't deserve to be happy right..
She doesn't deserve a man too right?

You should be thankful to God it wasn't ur husband she left with.

My problem is why u are so mad about it.

Look, My advice to you is to channel all this ur energy into ur own marriage and let the new found lovers be. This is ur reality, face it.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.
the woman is a selfish woman, what stops her from accepting her nanny as her mate... The earlier she realize that the house now belongs to the nanny the better for her, all the same i thank the husband for being a great guy...

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bimpe29: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
It's never an issue. Stop been egoistic. Be dynamic and diplomatic about the changes.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Berezuski: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
The house in which you lived in obviously now belongs to the nanny.
Your husband knows the drill
Because his leveraging on his father's wealth.
Stop being stupid and learn to be happy with everyone
Else your husband might just kick you out completely as his father's happiness is very vital to him

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by tunjijones(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

According to the story, the old man is the money bag that provides for every member of the family. That's the main issue.

The lady can't stand taking orders from the nanny. But if she is wise, she shd quickly form alliance with the nanny, else she wld be thrown out of the house.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by optm(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
This type of person would never want people under them to be better . Every human is deserving of respect . Life happens to her and she is a maid doesn't make you more of a human than she is. If you were good and you treated her well , she wouldn't have issues still respecting you even while married to your father inlaw. You are a proud person , go work on it . There's nothing you can do about it else you may end up destroying the peace in you home and may be the one to loose in the end. You either learn to live peaceably with the new developments or convince you husband to get a separate apartment but i ll advise you to go with the first

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by cedricksly: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just reading your text alone I feel so disgust that you feel your husband is wrong in telling you to address his step mother accordingly.... Only an opportunist would think low of another the way you see your formal nanny now your step mother in law... Give her due respect just like your husband would accord her respect, else you will loose your place..... Shey na u want nanny? If u like carry another one, then you go turn first wife.... Wisdom

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Depressed101: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
She herself no be poor family she come from,? What gives her the right to loom down on a human being

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Teleprompter(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
If the nanny is polite and hard-working then you might let them be...
How did you not suspect that this would happen when you invited the nanny?
Your father -in- law might have considered the rental awkwardness of the situation before delving into it but he didn't. I am sure that there are other inappropriate things that he does.
All the same, cause she is a nanny does not mean that she can not be a good wife to him. Who has been paying her salary?
The nanny is also vulnerable swing a home owner versus her small income and hence took baba on his word and got pregnant...

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by MikeBetty(m): 4:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Deal with pride and humble yourself. Change is the only thing permanent. Lets assume your father inlaw married your younger sister, wouldn't you leave with her? Your problem with her is that she is your nanny. Accept her or she throw you out of the house. She is now incharge in her husband's house. Don't let your attitude towards her change or deprive you of her respect. Who GOD has bless, no one can curse.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by staga: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2021
When God Himself said a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and they shall become one, modern day women think they know better than the one who created the universe.

If you decide to marry a man that has not left his father and mother (as in get his own house, make his own money from his own job or business and not "papa dash me"wink, then you should prepare for whatever you see down the road.

4 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
is she the mother of the maid? She is just the madam to the house maid, she should better braise up early and support her former maid that later became her madam... Table don turn...
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by berbs: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
You're married and you are happy why not allow others to marry and be happy .
2)why do you have to refer to her as common nanny
3)you don't have the right to decide for your father in-law who to be with weda nanny or not .it all about his happiness.

Finally advice take her as a mother forget the age difference or her status if you be the one to be kick out of the house

If this former nanny turns out to be wicked, wahala go dey oooo.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by grandstar(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent
There's no problem on ground. If there's one, it's the whiner who thinks she better than her nanny.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kajaard: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.

I just tire for that madam. So maids are not humans and don't deserve happiness as well? The madam should keep shut abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ensamy(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2021
The old man has made his choice which has to be respected and he has found happiness and long life again unfortunately in the place madam doesn't like.
The writer just have to accept the situation as it is because everyone has accepted it except her.
Just accept it that's life. She has helped the nanny who is now carrying her sister or brother in-law.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by idanone(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam stop frying your problem like pop corn
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Oselu28(f): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2021
First off I think she should be happy and grateful it was not her husband that got the nanny pregnant and married her afterwards

Secondly from someone who said she married into a rich family which might mean she's not from a rich family compared to her husband's own. Who was still welcomed don't want her in law to marry someone she considers a low life

God has blessed you, let him bless others as well. Don't be the reason someone else is sad. If you continue like this you might lose her respect and even your marriage over what is not supposed to be your problem

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bellotelli: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
Look as far as this matter is concern, she shouldn't be so bitter about it... After all the man in question is not her father, she is also an in-law and the house is not her husband's but a family house.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Benwallt(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Form a bond with her and stop playing super human over a mortal like you.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 4four(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2021
If Ur husband truly want u to respect that Ur formal maid and Ur so called formal maid to respect u, then two of u can't not continue leaving together

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by awa(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2021
What are you crying for? You sound so wicked like someone that don't want happiness of another person. At 32 years, you are not happy for her getting married. She did not sleep with your husband.... You should focus on your husband and leave another woman marry hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.