Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42288 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Minjim: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
They are giving us a glimpse of Biafra

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by nisai: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
lezz:
BNG is a disorganized highly unprofessional band of criminals unlike IPOB who are organised thieves and domestic terrorist.

No vigilante who bear arms and operative outside the law of regulation isn't criminal.

Let's stop the sentiment.
So true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Lightorder: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
you get sense die
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Lightorder: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
rajiedreez:
the normal Biafra agitators have created a violent environment for others to take advantage of. So no one should cry foul that the government or DSS are using other agents to cause unrest in the region. If the Biafra agitators didn't result to threats and violence it won't lead to this.
When kidnapping was rampant in the Niger Delta then, everyone used the opportunity of the Niger Delta struggle to go into kidnapping and no one said that the government or DSS was the one involved in the activities. So clean your house and see as things will fall in place. But I doubt if a typical Igbo man will want to dialogue his way out of a situation without threats and assault.

Note this isn't an intended insult o, but Igbo's hardly dialogue
Igbo men never negotiate or dialogue yet they are the best business men in Nigeria. Someone should tell this LIEnus , what business is all about
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Oizee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nawao...... that aside, mubbyleey wia u dey? U no dey share anytin again y? Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Inferior19: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Aganju849:

You dont understand. If Nigeria police or Amotekun come to your house and rob you, won't you tell the world afterward?

Because if you don't, they are definitely coming back, and back, and back grin
Bng are not known in law,so they are like armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by crackhouse(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Does it mean their leader don't give them money for fuel? Which kind daylight robbery be this?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by KingDamzzy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt this news to be true

Typical Nairalander.

Once it doesn't suit their own narrative, they start to doubt the story. Even if the evidence is overwhelmingly obvious and present, they will still refuse to see it.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Ibkhaleel01: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
TRUTH2020:
BNG = DSS
The New Strategy of IPOB is to accuse DSS as the mastermind of the killings in South East.
They are just deceiving themselves, every sane individual in South East knows they are the ones killing anyone who dare criticize their Strategy.

Dr Chike Akunyili was kil*ed by IPOB
Not by Herdsmen.
Not by Fulani.
Not by Muslims.
But by Right Wing Extremists called IPOB.
It wasn’t in the North but in the SOUTHEAST.
Aided and abetted by those who are in denial.
Like as being foretold this Monster is full grown.
When Mama Emeka who was selling Pap was brutally beaten because She opened her buka on Monday We could not blame Fulani Herdsmen.
Mama Nneka opened her drugstore on Monday in Kano , Nothing happened to her.
Now IPOB as predicted is targeting the elite.
In a perverse way they are being aided and abetted by the media.
By CAN . By AmnestyInternational who will look the other way .
Unfortunately the dreadful video is out and no one believes anyone except IPOB killed the poor Doctor.
Remind me again whom IPOB was fighting against ?
Remember those poor souls who were killed in the same Anambra back in May/June ? Yes 12 of them and Not a word?
In the end this will be known as the day IPOB died .
May you also die in the hands of IPOP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nicklaus619:
He shouldn't have granted this interview, they may come for him
that is 100% , He should have just let go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by PENNYSWAP: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin

Buhari why
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Raxxye(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
You have not realized that you guys have irredeemably destroyed the Southeast with this your Biafra agitation and the accompanying violence on your own people!
Why would IPOB denounce them when they are their own offspring.
Truth is that even if the Biafra demands are granted, Nnamdi Kanu freed from detention right today, Igboland will never ever know peace anymore. The monster you have created will continue to haunt you and even your children's children for many many years to come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by thugthang(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Had it been the news is associated to fulani you will believe it without wasting time. Make una continue o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

"See IPOB miscreant calling his fellow BNG miscreant a miscreant, now you have added biscuit stealing to your CV". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by mediainc: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised...it is a normal thing

This are some of the things that comes along side the struggle for secession, emancipation and uprising

There will be anarchy, lawlessness ....some miscreants will take advantage while the real fighters for freedom will be fighting.....just like end sars protest

But when the secession finally comes.... there comes the light.....and orderliness....but not in all case....orderliness never returned to Libya till this day

Although am not an ardent supporter of biafra and oduduwa but I will keep on saying it the way it is...because am a real niggarrr
It's dicey, just like Libya, it's a risky bet. I pray we solve our issues politically.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Politicians sponsored Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by rajiedreez: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lightorder:
Igbo men never negotiate or dialogue yet they are the best business men in Nigeria. Someone should tell this LIEnus , what business is all about
Let me come down to your level of reasoning and explain things to you.
When it comes to commerce and trade, Igbo tribe stands out. But you see, the business at hand is politics and not commerce or trade, unfortunately Igbo flop totally when it comes to politics.
Politics is war without bloodshed, and war is politics with bloodshed. It seems the later is what the Igbo's understand about politics.
I traded in Alaba international market for at least three years and I know what transpires any time there's market elections. Its always the most bloody period of trading in the market so I know what I'm saying when I say that the tribe hardly dialogue.

Business is a general term and Igbo's do not excel in all spheres of business especially politics.
Its my opinion though, so you either take it or leave it.
Shalom.

***And don't forget, THERE CAN NEVER BE A BIAFRA WITHOUT SOUTH-SOUTH. If you guys knows what's best for you, win that region over first, then come back to ask for a country.

God be with us all
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

Yes they have actually. They accepted the killing of Mohammed Issa, in Benue: a Fulani terrorist kingpin. They accepted the killing of Fulani terrorist along side their cows in Ebonyi forests (15 of them actually), they accepted the murder of Ikonso by the terrorist-infestested Nigerian army.

They accepted that one Mazi Charles is their member and stated categorically that is not an ESN member talkless of being their commander. I can go on and on. And has the FG ever accepted that they sponsor the terrorist attacks by the Fulani herdsmen in the South? No they haven't.

So you are looking for whom to give the award for the most deceptive authority, channel it to your federal government not IPOB.
Paste the links, they also admitted President Buhari was dead, & that Jubril from Sudan was President? Mumus.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Abagworo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
These BNG people are looking deadlier than the ESN.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by APCNig: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

With or without the miscreants, Biafra has come to stay.

I am a Yoruba Nigga
I am a Muslim
I am IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by hansomb: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/how-bng-commander-stole-our-biscuits-after-taking-free-fuel-abia-filling-station-manager-narrates-video/
ólé. . . Those standing with Ipob terrorist wunna never see anything. There's more to come. As long as they don't transport there madness to other regions, we don't care.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by idaramfon559: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
sad
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Ccss: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Really
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by silvoclaira: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin These miscreants go worst pass Nigeria army grin grin grin
What is this statement up suppose to mean?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
there was a video to that effect.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by foreshore(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/how-bng-commander-stole-our-biscuits-after-taking-free-fuel-abia-filling-station-manager-narrates-video/

Buhari no good, you too come dey do worst than the Buhari wet you dey attack. Na wa o!
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Paste the links, they also admitted President Buhari was dead, & that Jubril from Sudan was President? Mumus.

Exactly...and they have never for one day said otherwise. By the way, I'm surprised that your quota system attorney general and CJN are yet to mention that on their numerous, ridiculous charges. Is that an accident? Why are they trying so hard not to talk out it?

As for your links, Google is your friend. I said what I said, so your research.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by lagdmark(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
crackhouse:
Does it mean their leader don't give them money for fuel? Which kind daylight robbery be this?
Ther leader Nnamdi Kanu is in Quantanamo bay DSS detention camp Abuja branch.
Since Nnamdi is the sole proprietor of ipob his NGO has collapsed into tiny ipob gang bankers.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:

Exactly...and they have never for one day said otherwise. By the way, I'm surprised that your quota system attorney general and CJN are yet to mention that on their numerous, ridiculous charges. Is that an accident? Why are they trying so hard not to talk out it?

As for your links, Google is your friend. I said what I said, so your research
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by moshino(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by JOemmy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
These are just criminals igbo people didn't sent these ones any message they will soon be lynched by igbo youths if they continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.