Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery (937 Views)

Can My Account Be Hack Through Kuda Bank. / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Top 10 Best And Free Online Plagiarism Checkers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by ROYH(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
If you're banking with the kuda the banking of the free, then you'll have probably known about thier atm card that they give their customers for free once requested and they deliver it to your location by dispatch rider.. It was on hold before buh now, the slot has been opened again for requesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7w4veM4u2o&t=21s
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Pierocash(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2021
ROYH:
If you're banking with the kuda the banking of the free, then you'll have probably known about thier atm card that they give their customers for free once requested and they deliver it to your location by dispatch rider.. It was on hold before buh now, the slot has been opened again for requesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7w4veM4u2o&t=21s
it hasn't resumed yet, I have been requesting for a couple of days now the response says it is still on hold
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by ROYH(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pierocash:
it hasn't resumed yet, I have been requesting for a couple of days now the response says it is still on hold
it has resume.. Kindly update your kuda app and navigate to the card section
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Pierocash(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
ROYH:
it has resume.. Kindly update your kuda app and navigate to the card section
I have updated ,it kept bringing error message of " we can't complete your request right now"
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by ROYH(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Might be the services cause it was 3 days ago that I requested for mine
Pierocash:
I have updated ,it kept bringing error message of " we can't complete your request right now"
I'm sure you see the note on the to be updated app itself on playstore
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Pierocash(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2021
ROYH:
Might be the services cause it was 3 days ago that I requested for mineI'm sure you see the note on the to be updated app itself on playstore
I didn't see that,but my app is updated
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by ROYH(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Pierocash:
I didn't see that,but my app is updated

Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Pierocash(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2021
ROYH:
Might be the services cause it was 3 days ago that I requested for mineI'm sure you see the note on the to be updated app itself on playstore
ok

Message even displays on my app when I login, they tell me to request but still not working for me. I have sent them mails already
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by ROYH(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Pierocash:
ok

Message even displays on my app when I login, they tell me to request but still not working for me. I have sent them mails already
no problem.. Mine is on printing mode already as the app stated it..
Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Pierocash(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
ROYH:
no problem.. Mine is on printing mode already as the app stated it..
i have successfully applied

1 Like

Re: Free Request: Kuda Visa Bank Is Back For Processing and Free Home Delivery by Deicide: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
#3500 for the card, everything plus shipping

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog Website, Business Web, E-commerce Website, Bitcoin Investment Website / Could U Believe Dat Chinese Phone Can Browse? / What You Like Or Dislike About Your Your Gadgets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.