Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) (6676 Views)

World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by CampussNews: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Update from

A Nigerian man identified as Dr. Onyedikachi Ekwerike has taken to twitter to reveal his before and after photos as a teacher in Nigeria and a Professor in the US.

The PhD holder who started teaching as a young man in Nigeria, is now a professor at the Terry College of Business, University of Georgia.

Kachi shared before and after photos of himself, with the first showing him in a class at an undisclosed school in Sapele, Delta state, Nigeria, while the second shows him in class at the University of Georgia, USA.

He revealed that the photos are six years apart and in the first frame he was just a bachelor’s degree holder.

He captioned the images;

How it started vs How it’s going.

Clarity of Purpose X Ogechukwu (God’s time).

#Thankful

https:///before-vs-now-nigerian-teacher-now-a-professor-in-the-u-s-photos/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by CampussNews: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by BlackXabbath(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Cursed nation...

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Baba God upgrade me too. Na beg I dey beg oo...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by yanabasee2: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Teachers in Nigeria should take this to heart and work their ways to leaving this shithole to become something greater....

Make nobody come tell you say, teachers rewards are in heaven... coz this country isn't treating teachers well...

God will make ways for all teachers both in private and public schools...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2021
For those who still have hope in this country, this is your sub o.

5 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
GOD is Great!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Don’t give you because miracle do happens everyday
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2021
No condition is permanent, from grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
I thank God for him,else by now him shoes for don file like slate in pursuit for extra lessons to teach....

4 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Go put in the work...and stop begging GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by 10mobile: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
When you don't value your own.... This is what happens.
Congrats to the young man

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Go put in the work...and stop begging GOD.
Why don't you start by assisting with the work first then watch if I won't put in or not..
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Why don't you start by assisting with the work first then watch if I won't put in or not..
An idle hand is the Devil's workshop.

Find sth doing around u

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good radiance. Let's not forget the exposure too.
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by kelechi50: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
It's not by might but by his grace says the Lord

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by franchasng: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Eh yaaah cry
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is what akpabio should call uncommon transformation.
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
cool

1% out of the 5% Buhari mentioned are very industrious and determined.

I love and respect their work ethic.

But you see the thuggish criminal pigs... na me God send to discipline them from Heaven grin

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

1% out of the 5% Buhari mentioned are very industrious and determined.

I love and respect their work ethic.

But you see the thuggish criminal pigs... na me God send to discipline them from Heaven grin
we're monitoring you

any comment that goes against nairaland rules will be sanctioned
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
@
CampussNews

So a PhD. holder is now a professor.
This your news is half baked.
Where did he say that those pics are 6 years apart?
So, a Bsc holder can become a professor in 6 years. I guess he won't have to do MSc and PhD before he becomes a professor

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Lazy attitude
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
It shall never be well with buhari, apc and their illiterate almajiri supporters. Left for buhari, e go say he's doing well here in Nigeria
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
See transformation...
My spec tongue.(@ new version.)

The guy naturally has a good dress Sense. Even as a naija teacher, he still try spoot small according to the Sala.. kikikikiiii...

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
yanabasee2:
Teachers in Nigeria should take this to heart and work their ways to leaving this shithole to become something greater....

Make nobody come tell you say, teachers rewards are in heaven... coz this country isn't treating teachers well...

God will make ways for all teachers both in private and public schools...

Why should only teachers take a cue from him?
Don't you want a better life yourself?
Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Gadafii: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doctor'ls don japa finish, it's the teachers turn now, then the farmers and then the pepper sellers

Divide this country already

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
we're monitoring you

any comment that goes against nairaland rules will be sanctioned

cheesy

Dear IsaAbubakar.

Seun Osewa has made me a special envoy of Peace.

It is work I take very seriously.

In this comment you would see me subtly uniting Oodua and Biafura Republics.

You should join me in the quest.

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't believe this news somehow because they did not provide incontrovertible evidence.with just only one picture that is not on its full size and you want me to believe no!

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) by Naijasumii: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
EmperorTolson:
@
CampussNews

So a PhD. holder is now a professor.
This your news is half baked.
Where did he say that those pics are 6 years apart?
So, a Bsc holder can become a professor in 6 years. I guess he won't have to do MSc and PhD before he becomes a professor

Smilesss... It's evident that you don't know how academics run over there. For your information, you can do PhD without MSc over there and become Prof immediately after your PhD. They are not time wasters like us, what matters to them is the quality of the research and what it is adding to knowledge. Once you can have a major research Breakthrough, you get your professorship

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Shocking Modern Day Experiments You Need To Know. / Nasarawa State Polytechnic 2012/ 2013 Admissions Update / Ambrose Alli University Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.