Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) (49334 Views)

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by fullblast(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Mtcheww...is that what you call a wall? Something wey look like kitchen seat
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by Crunchyg2: 1:49am On Nov 08, 2021
seniorgozman:

Are you serious
Yea I am. You can chat me up with my number in my profile if you are interested
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Omo see bushmeat dey roam for city streets. That's why I trust Africa you can't fit see this nonsense here. Even animals for bush no dey safe dem dey hide talkless say dem come dey Waka like Omo-nile for street. Issokay....
Make dem na dis babe go finish work for their body.

Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by Sunnybay7: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2021
schoolboymatt:

and what was that?
Clear road for ELK
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by Bigpapi: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by Awise09(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Harddiskng:

It’s only in an advance nation Elk fit dey get attitude. Make e enter Naija first, nobody would tell them to run when they see humans.
cheesy
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
mediclife1987:

It's a Starg, just like it's Father- Robert Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
And you are? undecided
Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
endsarrrs:
And you are? undecided

Aegon Targaryen, 2nd of his name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Rightful Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

The 998th Lord Commander, the Lord of Winterfell, the Warden of the North, the King in the North!

Re: Man Is Tossed Over Wall By Angry Elk After Ignoring Warning(Pics, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2021
mediclife1987:

Aegon Targaryen, 2nd of his name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Rightful Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

The 998th Lord Commander, the Lord of Winterfell, the Warden of the North, the King in the North!
Oh! Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos / This Python Was Caught At Kubwa, Abuja On Sallah Day / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.