Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Experience In Church Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church Today. (332 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / My Experience In Church This Morning / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Church Today. by Oluf3mi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
And just like Joseph, I will flee this temptation. �� Ahn ahn...fear all some of the ladies in church ehn.....So it was time for thanksgiving offering, we all stood up to move on a single file to drop offering, dancing of course...this aunty jumped in front of me (yes I know her..but it is just on 'hi...hi' level)...well..we started moving to the front...dancing...then we had to wait...because of the long queue...then we started moving, all of a sudden, she made a backwards dance and bumped into me. ��...it was so sudden that her butt rammed into my groin...Omo I shock �...I wanted to say sorry but I no talk...We started moving forward...all of a sudden aunty did it again...I got confused �. Omo, which kain wahala be this?...it was obvious that she was doin it on purpose...i was wearing a tight pant (not boxer) and she made deliberate effort it ensure her butt hits me hard. By the time she did it third time, we were heading back to out sit...I jejeli stepped out of the church auditorium for fresh air. Alakoba.�

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Shedrack777: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
did you went there to mind other people's business? or you went there to serve God? because from your quote, i feel you're enjoying what she was doing. if not, you could have moved away and let her fall when she reverse back the third time
Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Davash222(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Foolish people enter Church today undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Romanoff(f): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Karashikas every where.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Church Today. by chiommy123(f): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Op you for bring the girl make we flog her well
Re: My Experience In Church Today. by BlackXabbath(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is pathetic.

Imagine if this is other way round, The Op mistakenly tapping her booty while dancing.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Conji badt.
Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Oluf3mi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shedrack777:
did you went there to mind other people's business? or you went there to serve God? because from your quote, i feel you're enjoying what she was doing. if not, you could have moved away and let her fall when she reverse back the third time
Lol... mind other people's business? Sir/ma, I shared MY experience. And when you say 'enjoying it' confuses me. But sha let me paint a clearer picture. It was a long queue...I was wedged between her and someone at my back. There was no way I could have avoided her with bumping into the person behind me which will likely cause a ripple effect. So calm down sir/ma. It's just one of those things. I just felt like sharing it.
Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Oluf3mi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiommy123:
Op you for bring the girl make we flog her well
Lol...relax abeg
Re: My Experience In Church Today. by Shedrack777: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oluf3mi:

Lol... mind other people's business? Sir/ma, I shared MY experience. And when you say 'enjoying it' confuses me. But sha let me paint a clearer picture. It was a long queue...I was wedged between her and someone at my back. There was no way I could have avoided her with bumping into the person behind me which will likely cause a ripple effect. So calm down sir/ma. It's just one of those things. I just felt like sharing it.
you don't have to move back to avoid her. you should have move to your side and let her crash. and, thanks for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ember Months Fear Propagating Preachers / Between This Two People Who Committed A Sin In This Viral Video / How God Stopped Me From Using Jewelry — Billionaire Businesswoman, Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.