Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever (3524 Views)

The Most Powerful Smartphone On The Planet / What Is The Best Picture You've Taken With A Smartphone Ever? / Oukitel K8 - The Best Low Budget Smartphone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
The One in Your Hand.

3 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by ahmthankgod(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
techgeniusworld:
The One in Your Hand.
Atink if i insult you now they go sey i don break rule 2

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by house10s: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
boring

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by shedy03(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
techgeniusworld:
The One in Your Hand.
I feel so, lol. But I need something better, like Poco F3.

5 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
house10s:
boring

Is boring a new Brand of Smartphone ? When next I am in computer village I will look out for it. It sounds very interesting and exciting.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by Blastedholligan: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hahahahha... Case full this website sha

2 Likes

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by G450: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Don't take anything in nairaland personal to avoid heart attach...
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
techgeniusworld:
The One in Your Hand.
Wahala grin grin cheesy
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by Mario1989(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bros, u replace your brain with plain sheet paper?
Na Tecno M3 dey my hand presently...eeh don dey vex me already and u talk say na the most powerful phone ever...
2Bottles of origin for you to calm your nerves..

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by PurestBoy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Stay away from weed little man so that your days might be long.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by wisdomkid: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2021
If i be admin, I go add (mumu) for your name. Na motivation or mumu be this one sef?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2021
IAmazing in 2021 that Nigerian Youth believe cheap cliches, very sad.
The Youth are Never the Future of Any country. The Future is doing things Rightly. you have a legion of hoodlums as youth that is a future of crime.
The Youth do not naturally provide a better future because they are youth like most people think. believing the Youth are the right futures poor thinking. Nigerian Youth love 2pretend they are different from their Corrupt leaders but their Corrupt leaders kept d Greed and corruption in Nigeria while d youth are using iPhones and computers 2 defraud Americans and British via d Internet. Nairaland the way people spew abuses at strangers, females, different religions and ethnic groups it goes to show the " sophisticated" /because they use Smartphones /are no different from d illiterate in d village who believes people from other ethnic groups are evil while their own ethnic group is pure. silly thinking but that is how 79 percent of Nairalanders behave.
D Future belongs to d righteous.
The Righteousness of a people exhalted a Nation.
In General Nigerian Youth are Extremely Mannerless, Crass and Crude as Nairaland shows. They are drunk and deluded.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Nairaland is jam packed with player haters. It's from the people that believes because they got " Free Education " that they are cultured. Free Education does not bring manners. Manners are brought from family values and meditation. The Business Tribe is the Most Cultured in Nairaland. Business people think before they talk because they fully understand words influence outcomes. I'm from the Free Education Peeps but I love the Business Tribe and have always avoided the Free Educationists.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2021
If you had said the world's most powerful computer, most people would have believed you.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by Lilsameey: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2021
techgeniusworld:
The One in Your Hand.
This guy, you don escape again.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by HornyTave: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Is boring a new Brand of Smartphone ? When next I am in computer village I will look out for it. It sounds very interesting and exciting.

just want to let you know your response is lame. how old are you?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2021
HornyTave:

just want to let you know your response is lame. how old are you?

Another jealous Free Educationists Nairalander. I am like God. It is always wise 2 bow down.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by selfdefence: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2021
No be lie, my Phantom X really strong sha

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2021
selfdefence:
No be lie, my Phantom X really strong sha

Whatever a man has is the best there is. Anyone can create something and tell us it is the best in the world. If I create a 10 million dollar phone does it not do the same thing as a Tecno ? People must love what they have. The World's most beautiful woman is any woman the speaker says it is. If you live in the Village Amaka or Sunmbo is the World's most beautiful woman. It is not who Time Magazine say it is. Have Time magazine seen all the Women ?
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Atink if i insult you now they go sey i don break rule 2

grin
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by selfdefence: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Whatever a man has is the best there is. Anyone can create something and tell us it is the best in the world. If I create a 10 million dollar phone does it not do the same thing as a Tecno ? People must love what they have. The World's most beautiful woman is any woman the speaker says it is. If you live in the Village Amaka or Sunmbo is the World's most beautiful woman. It is not who Time Magazine say it is. Have Time magazine seen all the Women ?
lol abi o, that's why I always maintain that my Phantom X is a spectacular device grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
selfdefence:
lol abi o, that's why I always maintain that my Phantom X is a spectacular device grin

TECNO dey Try. Phantom X is a beast of a phone my neighbor has it and you would think the phone is drugs or his babe. I'm using TECNO F1 with single 5Mp camera and when it comes to Video it kills Infinix S5 Lite that has 16Mp plus 2 more cameras. I gave TECNO T733 button symbian Java phone with 0.7mp camera that does low light better than TECNO Camon 15. The Best Phone is the One that does what you want. When you see people screaming iPhone or Samsung as Brands those are JJC's of the phone world. No brand has perfect phones that's why it's always best to test a phone regardless of brand otherwise you will be very bitterly dissapointed when it fails at the real reason you bought it.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by paduzman: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
selfdefence:
truly the phantom x na spectacular device sha

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by paduzman: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
techgeniusworld:

TECNO dey Try. Phantom X is a beast of a phone my neighbor has it and you would think the phone is drugs or his babe. I'm using TECNO F1 with single 5Mp camera and when it comes to Video it kills Infinix S5 Lite that has 16Mp plus 2 more cameras. I gave TECNO T733 button symbian Java phone with 0.7mp camera that does low light better than TECNO Camon 15. The Best Phone is the One that does what you want. When you see people screaming iPhone or Samsung as Brands those are JJC's of the phone world. No brand has perfect phones that's why it's always best to test a phone regardless of brand otherwise you will be very bitterly dissapointed when it fails at the real reason you bought it.
real talk bro, at the end of the day, the best phone is the one that does what you want.
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by techgeniusworld(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
paduzman:
real talk bro, at the end of the day, the best phone is the one that does what you want.

Thanks Bro. That's the Truth Right THere. I hope one day Peeps will stop chasing after brands and be only interested in if the phone meets their personal requirements. Iv bought phones from Microstation and IV bought " NON TESTED ! NON TESTED ! NON TESTED " phone for N1,000 because the seller was going home for Christmas. It'd the phones that are symbian that I use for everyday life. It it drops just refix battery and "Go on Soun". When foreign reviewers call symbian " Dumb Phone " I wonder if the reviewer really likes phones or how long that person used phones for. Symbian was what came before iOS or Android ,it's like laughing at your first babe because you have a new babe. Woman Na Woman at the end of the day. She will show you she is not much different. Ha ha ha ha !
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by paduzman: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Thanks Bro. That's the Truth Right THere. I hope one day Peeps will stop chasing after brands and be only interested in if the phone meets their personal requirements. Iv bought phones from Microstation and IV bought " NON TESTED ! NON TESTED ! NON TESTED " phone for N1,000 because the seller was going home for Christmas. It'd the phones that are symbian that I use for everyday life. It it drops just refix battery and "Go on Soun". When foreign reviewers call symbian " Dumb Phone " I wonder if the reviewer really likes phones or how long that person used phones for. Symbian was what came before iOS or Android ,it's like laughing at your first babe because you have a new babe. Woman Na Woman at the end of the day. She will show you she is not much different. Ha ha ha ha !
apt, strong point you got here
Re: The World's Most Powerful Smartphone Ever by selfdefence: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Apt bro, the best phone is truly the one that does what you want. That's why I'll always love the phantom x
techgeniusworld:

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Signal Amplifier| Cell Phone Signal Booster | Antenna | Signal Splitter | / Tweakware VPN Now A Paid App. See What Next To Do / Leaked Images And Specs: TECNO Droipad 10 Pro II To Feature Android Remix OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.