Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment (984 Views)

Crowd1 / Foreign Exchange Investment Opportunity (with Proof) / Foreign Currency Exchange Investment (no Professional Education Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please, my good friends I want enquire about the above investment name, if they are genuine That they trade on Bitcoin within 3 hours you invest will get back your interest, like you invest 50k within 3 hours they will give you 150k they collect 50k as their interest , pay 100k to your account. Please I need verification because the testimonies I am seeing on the group is giving me a second thought, MBA do man something last year
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please who have traded with them or have someone that have traded with them, I want collect make i cash out oooo
No insult
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by house10s: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
they are scam d real one already packed up with people's money.

and also @ this day n time u never wise shey

2 Likes

Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
I need verification of this investment name, if they robbing Peter to pay Paul
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by ATECHCOIN: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Why not trade with us at ATECHCOIN instead of gambling with fraudsters.
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Who are those giving testimonies, old men and woman
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God I didn’t invest, Nairaland is one place you are get genuine information
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Eboski(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
ATECHCOIN:
Why not trade with us at ATECHCOIN instead of gambling with fraudsters.
What do you guys trade on?

1 Like

Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by SavageResponse(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Eboski:
Please, my good friends I want enquire about the above investment name, if they are genuine That they trade on Bitcoin within 3 hours you invest will get back your interest, like you invest 50k within 3 hours they will give you 150k they collect 50k as their interest , pay 100k to your account. Please I need verification because the testimonies I am seeing on the group is giving me a second thought, MBA do man something last year

If at your age you still believe that someone can double 50K for you in under 3 hours then you are truly a goat!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Adenugbaraphael(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gbese re o
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by ATECHCOIN: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Eboski:

What do you guys trade on?
Bitcoin and giftcards.you can dm for more details or visit www.atechcoins.com
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by obumsway(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Eboski:

70 years old man
Upon all these things you have faced you can't still smell scam just because of greed ..... If it's fast like that they should bring All their village people and make them rich .... Na wa oo
Re: Crowd1 Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Investment by Incips: 4:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Is it legit?

(1) (Reply)

Topic Closed!!! / Afribank : Why Is The Shares Going Up? / How Do I Name My Company ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.