Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills (32893 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by wunmi590(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollish:
you told them the bitter truth but selfishness n wickedness will not allow them see the truth. If they are not ready to take responsibility they should remain single.

Abi
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigBashiru:
The problem with religious ppl is they do not question their beliefs rationally. "Two becomes one" only exists in the holy books and not in the minds of most women....
Um... Two becomes one exists even in the business world where contracted partners in business operate as if one unit. Marriage is such a contract agreement between two parties. undecided

It's not OK to be blinded by your hate of others. undecided
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Um... Two becomes one exists even in the business world where contracted partners in business operate as if one unit. Marriage is such a contract agreement between two parties. undecided

@ur last sentence - that's just sentiments....stick to the facts...

In business two don't become one as business and politics is ruled by permanent interests.

You correctly assert that marriage is a contract agreement.

You seem to have been blinded by holy books and are therefore beyond redemption...
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
People should do whatever they want.

If you want an equal relationship, there are plenty of matches for you.

If you want to be a provider, there are plenty of matches for you.

If you want to be provided for? there are still gonna be matches out there for you.

Find the type of person you want to be with and live the life you want

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

@ur last sentence - that's just sentiments....stick to the facts...

In business two don't become one as business and politics is ruled by permanent interests.

You correctly assert that marriage is a contract agreement.

You seem to have been blinded by holy books and are therefore beyond redemption...
Again, Um... Two becomes one exists even in the business world where contracted partners in business operate as if one unit. Marriage is such a contract agreement between two parties. undecided

Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Um... Two becomes one exists even in the business world where contracted partners in business operate as if one unit. Marriage is such a contract agreement between two parties. undecided

I hate no one.... na you hate us!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
wunmi590:

Abi

If the woman is not ready to take on responsibility too then she should remain single.

There needs to be motivation for taking up responsibility. What exactly am I getting in return for taking care of a grown woman who should be taking care of herself? And wants to milk me dry and use me as a slave under some nonsense marriage.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollish:
you told them the bitter truth but selfishness n wickedness will not allow them see the truth. If they are not ready to take responsibility they should remain single.

If the woman is not ready to take on responsibility too then she should remain single.

There needs to be motivation for a man to "taking up responsibility". What exactly am I getting in return for taking care of a grown woman who should be taking care of herself? Did she not go to school and get a degree? And wants to milk me dry and use me as a slave under some nonsense marriage.

What's in it for me?

If na children, isn't thr child hers too? So she should bring moni
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Dollish(f): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

There needs to be motivation for a man to "taking up responsibility". What exactly am I getting in return for taking care of a grown woman who should be taking care of herself? Did she not go to school and get a degree? And wants to milk me dry and use me as a slave under some nonsense marriage.

What's in it for me?

If na children, isn't thr child hers too? So she should bring moni
you have been noticed u can now crawl back to your hole...look at how pained u sounded Oga loosen up High BP is real grin grin
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollish:
you have been noticed u can now crawl back to your hole...look at how pained u sounded Oga loosen up High BP is real grin grin

I don't care about being noticed and I'm not a rabbit that I'd crawl back to a hole. I'm not pained at all. I just like stating facts and logical reasoning. Kobojunkie take note.
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
BigBashiru:
I hate no one.... na you hate us!
abeg go whine somewhere else. undecided
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
abeg go whine somewhere else. undecided

You are the whiner. Go elsewhere!
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:01am On Nov 11, 2021
wunmi590:

As it stands the man is the head of the family, and when he says NO, the NO must stand...

I'm a male wink

you missed his point

remember he asking "if a man says Yes" eg want sex does the woman have the right to say No

I might be wrong but i think he trying to say if you are providing everything for her she has no right to deny what he want ? since he is taking care of her ?

but if she is also contributing financially she has the right to say no eg she works and she came back from work he wants sex and she say no becoz she is already tired

some men dont see doing house chores as tiring compared to going to work and work, so if a men wants sex from stay home house wife, he expects a yes because he see house chores as nothing that can stop a women from
giving sex to man who provides everything for her

there is a thin line between being taken care of and loved and being taken care of and taken for granted .
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by BigBashiru: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

you missed his point

remember he asking "if a man says Yes" eg want sex does the woman have the right to say No

I might be wrong but i think he trying to say if you are providing everything for her she has no right to deny what he want ? since he is taking care of her ?

but if she is also contributing financially she has the right to say no eg she works and she came back from work he wants sex and she say no becoz she is already tired

some men dont see doing house chores as tiring compared to going to work and work, so if a men wants sex from stay home house wife, he expects a yes because he see house chores as nothing that can stop a women from
giving sex to man who provides everything for her

there is a thin line between being taken care of and loved and being taken care of and taken for granted .

A wife is not the only person that can give the over estimated sex na
Re: Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills by clericuzzio(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2021
wunmi590:

I'm a married man, I don't chase clout.

So are you wiser than the white men who split bills with their wife/GFs

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.