Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! (182 Views)

Salespeople Aren’t Medical Experts / Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism / Kissing Newborn Babies Can Give Them Viral Meningitis - Medical Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am a young boy of around 25yrs old, I am doing well and living large but I find it difficult to eat food without taking multi vitamin capsules/syrups. foods especially swallow, it’s a total no no for me. Because of this predicament, I drink a lot of liquids, not alcohol but sweet red wines, Vital milk and other fruit juices.

But now I am concern if it may have a negative effect on me or if the medicines I take may have effects on me since I have to take them before I can get my appetite.

Pls, medical expert, others concerned, pls kindly advices and enlighten me about this living condition.

Lalasticlala, mods on this section, e joor, help a brother.
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by muheeb01(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Donbabafx1:
I am a young boy of around 25yrs old, I am doing well and living large but I find it difficult to eat food without taking multi vitamin capsules/syrups. foods especially swallow, it’s a total no no for me. Because of this predicament, I drink a lot of liquids, not alcohol but sweet red wines, Vital milk and other fruit juices.

But now I am concern if it may have a negative effect on me or if the medicines I take may have effects on me since I have to take them before I can get my appetite.

Pls, medical expert, others concerned, pls kindly advices and enlighten me about this living condition.

Lalasticlala, mods on this section, e joor, help a brother.
This condition is what yoruba called inárun...the situation whereby you don't eat properly or the food don't work well in your system,as a traditional therapist,I can do 2types of agbo for you,that will make you regain your normal appetite and eat any varieties of food normally..moreso the diets you're on presently can lead to chronic pile for if you don't put it in check,or else you're taking agbo jedi regularly too...but I can help you with the solution,I'm in oyo town,you can contacr me check my signature
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by muheeb01(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Inárun had to do with infection in your system or GIT gastrointestinal tract,you need to clear it,and another herb to regulate your digestive system back to normal....You can never continue to live on drinks alone,as your body needs a lot of nutrients like proteins from beans,meat,,carbohydrate,vitamins from foods,fish and meats and other balanced diets for your system to function normally.
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by jaeyking(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
I was like you fa when I was much younger
Mine I could go a complete day without eating sometimes just once a day.
Everytime na multivitamin, it reach time that once I take multivitamins I don eat be that.

My mama vex carry me go hospital.
I was recommended Feed well tablets.
Omo my feeding pattern change wella

So tay my mama say make i no take d drug again oo say I dey finish her food grin grin grin
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
muheeb01:
This condition is what yoruba called inárun...the situation whereby you don't eat properly or the food don't work well in your system,as a traditional therapist,I can do 2types of agbo for you,that will make you regain your normal appetite and eat any varieties of food normally..moreso the diets you're on presently can lead to chronic pile for if you don't put it in check,or else you're taking agbo jedi regularly too...but I can help you with the solution,I'm in oyo town,you can contacr me check my signature

Okay sir though I am really not a herbal medicine kind of person but if yours has assurance with proof from other previous users/customers, then I would definitely get it. I am based in Warri. Thank you sir
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
jaeyking:
I was like you fa when I was much younger
Mine I could go a complete day without eating sometimes just once a day.
Everytime na multivitamin, it reach time that once I take multivitamins I don eat be that.

My mama vex carry me go hospital.
I was recommended Feed well tablets.
Omo my feeding pattern change wella

So tay my mama say make i no take d drug again oo
say I dey finish her food grin grin grin

So what’s the name of tablets, feed well tablets are there different from multi vitamin tablets?
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by jaeyking(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Donbabafx1:

So what’s the name of tablets, feed well tablets are there different from multi vitamin tablets?

Feedwell, feed fine.

I think it's the same chemical composition. It increases appetite

Go to a pharmacy and tell them

1 Like

Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
jaeyking:

Feedwell, feed fine.

I think it's the same chemical composition. It increases appetite

Go to a pharmacy and tell them

Okay thanks bro.
Re: Can I Live On Drinks Alone? Medical Experts! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
More help needed pls.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Am Having Regular Bleeding Gum / 12 Mistakes You Make While Brushing Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.