Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State (4662 Views)

After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / VIDEO: ESN Repels 'terrorist' Invasion In Ebonyi Amid Security Clampdown / Army Repels Boko Haram Terrorists Incursion Into Ngala IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yes they are fighting ghosts...

My brother you are good a patriot....there are no fulani herdsmen killers....

These folks here were killed by butterflies cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy now?

Yes i am happy.

Don't think you can use your cheap propaganda of downloading dead people's pictures to blackmail fulanis.

After killing yourselves, you then transfer the blame on fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok.But we not still proud of them.
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
after4:
So Sahara reporters are now the only news media or even the main media in Nigeria?

I asked you mention any news media that has corroborated Emma Powerful’s Herdsmen Propaganda, was Emma Powerful in the Forest with them?, maybe the so called ESN were lying to him so that they could obtain some money from him? Since we know that they ESN are hungry, stealing biscuits & drinks from shops? Show me the news from other sources, not Emma Powerful said?

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes i am happy.

Don't think you can use your cheap propaganda of downloading dead people's pictures to blackmail fulanis.

After killing yourselves, you then transfer the blame on fulanis.

Don’t mind those Elufelus.

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by Eze2000(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Eze goes to school, why did you not point out the errors? Mind you I believe it should be someone’s English speaking ability, it is a singular.

Whatever kiddo.

Since you know it all you don't need help. cheesy
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Eze2000:

Whatever kiddo.

Since you know it all you don't need help. cheesy
I am just like your supreme leader that knows everything, his way or the highway, Biafran Zombies.

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by Eze2000(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
I am just like your supreme leader that knows everything, his way or the highway, Biafran Zombies.

Lol, kid keyboard warrior wants to be like me. grin

Good luck!
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by PaNnamdi: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
These jokers are fighting with imaginary fulanis grin

I hope they aren't suffering from schizophrenia
Look at you grin grin

U that have a history of schizophrenia in your family lineage saying others have schizophrenia cheesy
Who nor know you for nairaland grin grin

U are funny cheesy cheesy

Hit the "share"button if you agree that this creature is suffering from schizophrenia (madness)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by SILVERLINES: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
God bless ESN and the entire biafra land from East to South

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by kingsceemark(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Imagination, not even a single photo to douse our doubtful curiosity? Ipobians & Propaganda.

Turn to Fulani terrorists enter South East, I have my camera with me, I promise to snap your dead body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
SILVERLINES:
God bless ESN and the entire biafra land from East to South

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
kingsceemark:

Turn to Fulani terrorists enter South East, I have my camera with me, I promise to snap your dead body
Lights, camera, action, maybe picture of your papa?
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by kingsceemark(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ok they were instructed not to take pictures by who? Ipobians now constitute part of The Nigerian Army? You guys are just some overweight unemployed Clowns.

This slowpoke get job at all? See your comments from the beginning of this thread to the end, you no dey shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by adamsmith914: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
kingsceemark:

This slowpoke get job at all? See your comments from the beginning of this thread to the end, you no dey shame?
Shame about what ipobian? That you know say you no get argument?

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by KoshCAD: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pictures or bullcrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
AFONJA REASONING....ARMY KILLED AT TOLL GATE YOU BOUGHT FULANI NARRATIVE AND SAID IGBO WANT TO DESTROY LAGOS.

ESN are doing the needful DAY and Night you are busy talking Nonsense like a certified xombie.

Go and see the pinsure for TVC or National Geographic...spits!!

KoshCAD:
Pictures or bullcrap
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by ablejesus26(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2021
after4:
See, who care about my Englishes, I think I do? I am an Igbo man and I can speak more than 3 different kinds of Igbo. How many can the queen of England speak. Shame on you. You dey form master for another person language wey no even care to know your own. RIP English and I don't care. Queen should come and learn Igbo too, English is not better than Igbo. Nah inferiority complex dey worry you

Akuko.
onye oshi grin grin who dash you Igbo
nwokem you are not Igbo
I dont blame you,how can you know how to speak English thats a generally accepted language in this part of the world when
your people see education as a sin
abi na for almajiri school them wan for take teach you English grin grin
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by ablejesus26(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2021
after4:
See, I no get your time now and you never reach for me to even prove anything to you.
I stand were MNK stands, if e pain you, drink snipper

shut up you this grass eating taquiya demon from the dungeons of futa djalon grin grin
you have no business with mnk you are not ipob neither are you Igbo
that thing wey you dey use taquiya dey wish the blessed Igboland na im go wreck your terrorist Ne region
church rat dey disguise grin grin
nonsense and simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by OreMI22: 2:57am On Nov 08, 2021
I was concerned about a plan to use UGM for sustained attack on Fulani cow meat sellers to force state of emergency to remove Andy Uba's regime. Now that it's clear that Andy Uba will not be imposed against the people's wish, i hope Simon Ekpa and others will let peace reign.
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by plaindealer: 3:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
it is your Fulani goons that killed him, pained stunts..

Below are Fulani Masquerading IPOB killed by security operative in Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/6827076/three-fulani-terrorist-masquerading-ipob

Lying ipobian terrorists, who are you fooling with your terrorist propaganda?

grin s

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by Emergingnation(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Lying ipobian terrorists, who are you fooling with your terrorist propaganda?

grin s
Lol !! Unity Beggar, which one is lie here...

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by KoshCAD: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
AFONJA REASONING....ARMY KILLED AT TOLL GATE YOU BOUGHT FULANI NARRATIVE AND SAID IGBO WANT TO DESTROY LAGOS.

ESN are doing the needful DAY and Night you are busy talking Nonsense like a certified xombie.

Go and see the pinsure for TVC or National Geographic...spits!!

Where did I ask for this needless insipid epistle now OSU,

All I asked is pictorial evidence or you fashy.
Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by durangokid: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ok they were instructed not to take pictures by who? Ipobians now constitute part of The Nigerian Army? You guys are just some overweight unemployed Clowns.
. You guys are ANUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State by AfonjaConehead: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
These jokers are fighting with imaginary fulanis grin

I hope they aren't suffering from schizophrenia
Only you and your family know what schizophrenical abi schranzancambodia is o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG, States Must Join Private Sector To Achieve High Productivity / Soludo: Obama’s Energy Policy, Threat To Nigeria / Port Harcourt Water Front: Old To Become New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.