Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Gospel Of MAG.NETISM - By Jawolusy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of MAG.NETISM - By Jawolusy (221 Views)

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of MAG.NETISM - By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
The Gospel of MAG.NETISM

I've been hearing/seeing the word MAGNETISM for decades, perhaps, as a mere theory of attracting and repelling, not until today, another side of it was discovered.

It's all about the propagation of His Gospel here on earth, and here are some scriptural basis of the notion;

John 12:32
"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me..."
Jesus Christ talking to His Disciples...

Romans 10:15.
"And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things..."

Ephesians 6:15
"And having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace..."

On a conclusive note, here's the summary of it all, as a Christian, your Christ-like lifestyle is the New Gospel for the heathens;
Matthew 5:16:
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Stay Blessed...

A piece by Jawolusy (The NETISM Author)

(1) (Reply)

SOME HARD QUESTIONS FOR AFRICAN CHRISTIANS TO ANSWER, NOW – BEFORE THEY DIE – 01 / I'm Converting To Muslim Just To Avoid My Pastor From Chasing Me Around / Down Pour Of Holy Ghost Fire At Grace Nation As Bishop George Bloomer Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.