Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) (1756 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Dailymice: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I believe in Biafra, but since there is no headway so far, if I am to pick between Tinubu and Osinbajo, I would go for Osinbajo.

You may say, But what is he doing while Buhari is messing up, but if you take a good look, what can he do? If he opens up, he will be dealt with; the best is to play his cards well for his own time to become president.

Remember when Buhari went to London and handed over power to Osinbajo, he quickly made drastic moves, by sacking the DSS guy and installing the next in line who was a southerner but immediately Buhari came back, he replaced the southerner with another northerner and till date, he has refused to hand over power to Osinbajo when on his way out of the country.

Osinbajo has this progressive vibes, Tinubu is old and old-fashioned, I doubt he has ideas to run this country well, as he should be sitting with OBJ or Gowon to discuss their days back then.

Osinbajo may look calm outwardly, but this man would do great if he rules this country.

Insults and mumu talk are expected in the comments sha. They never disappoint.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by helinues: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toh

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Dailymice: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
helinues:
Toh
I know you support old men, youre a tinubu guy..

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by helinues: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dailymice:
I know you support old men, youre a tinubu guy..

Toh toh toh!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Hezzyluv: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Within the shortest brevity of time Osibanjo was on the wheel, things were abit fair compare to lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Osinbajo would rather vote Tinubu than himself

7 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by FallenShitHole: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Osinbanjo the mumu will do what? Did you forget in a hurry how these afonjas were hyping this same osinbanjo saying that he will handle the economy while the terrorist will handle the security of the dungeon? Fast forward later, osinbanjo's economic know-how was going to the markets to share N5,000 to market women. Why are some of you so dumb that you forget easily?

By the way, why should a yoruba man become the next president when it's Igbo's turn to rule the dungeon? These afonjas want peace in their dungeon called nigeria, but they are inviting problems with their greed to produce the next president when it's not their time. Igbos must be given both APC and PDP presidential ticket slots before anyone can take those afonjas seriously with their "we want peace nonsense".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by josh123(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
You are right, I will vote for him too, osibanjo is the right man for that seat
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Osinbanjo the mumu will do what? Did you forget in a hurry how these afonjas were hyping this same osinbanjo saying that he will handle the economy while the terrorist will handle the security of the dungeon? Fast forward later, osinbanjo's economic know-how was going to the markets to share N5,000 to market women. Why are some of you so dumb that you forget easily?

By the way, why should a yoruba man become the next president when it's Igbo's turn to rule the dungeon? These afonjas want peace in their dungeon called nigeria, but they are inviting problems with their greed to produce the next president when it's not their time. Igbos must be given both APC and PDP presidential ticket slots before anyone can take those afonjas seriously with their "we want peace nonsense".
you have a problem

7 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by RuggedBiafran: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is a real definition of "sophisticated foolishness" ...This is why the media team of osibanjo is as useless as the "Fake Pastor" and celebrated yaribaa thief. Why must you AFONJANESTERN miscreants involve IGBO people in all your useless schemes and outdated "bad press"...why cant you appeal openly to IGBOs concerning the candidature of Osibanjo??...Do you think sensible people dont see beyond your useless Soutrhern Unity Narrative??

Even as Tinubu is a bastardddd criminal...when both of them are placed together i rather choose Tinubu, at least you know where he is going to. Osibanjo is a useless Betrayer of trust...why should a man that brazenly "lies" without FEAR be a choice at all?? This osibanjo is at the forefront of the "suppress" the IGBO agenda in Lagos and other places. Osibanjo represents the Yaribaa christian miscreants that will do anything to anneliate IGBOs..they abound in all churches in Lagos...be it orthodox and unorthodox.

Osibanjo is a Criminal and a bloddy theif ...who stole "Trader moni" and stole NEMA funds...and other useless thievery. The guy is a disgrace to all the christian values....spits

In summary please dont claim IGBO and present your watery and useless narrative for people to read. Be proud of your useless afonjanestern heritage and leave GBO out of your useless Unity begging stunts....SPITS!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by FallenShitHole: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Poiu11:
you have a problem
Become rich, your osinbande is a criminal and crook while you afonjas are dangerously greedy. It is Igbos time to rule your dungeon. Not that we care anyway because Biafra is our first priority and that's why your dungeon must go down for Biafra to rise.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
This is a real definition of "sophisticated foolishness" ...This is why the media team of osibanjo is as useless as the "Fake Pastor" and celebrated yaribaa thief. Why must you AFONJANESTERN miscreants involve IGBO people in all your useless schemes and outdated "bad press"...why cant you appeal openly to IGBOs concerning the candidature of Osibanjo??...Do you think sensible people dont see beyond your useless Soutrhern Unity Narrative??

Even as Tinubu is a bastardddd criminal...when both of them are placed together i rather choose Tinubu, at least you know where he is going to. Osibanjo is a useless Betrayer of trust...why should a man that brazenly "lies" without FEAR be a choice at all?? This osibanjo is at the forefront of the "suppress" the IGBO agenda in Lagos and other places. Osibanjo represents the Yaribaa christian miscreants that will do anything to anneliate IGBOs..they abound in all churches in Lagos...be it orthodox and unorthodox.

Osibanjo is a Criminal and a bloddy theif ...who stole "Trader moni" and stole NEMA funds...and other useless thievery. The guy is a disgrace to all the christian values....spits

In summary please dont claim IGBO and present your watery and useless narrative for people to read. Be proud of your useless afonjanestern heritage and leave GBO out of your useless Unity begging stunts....SPITS!!
watch your mouth..
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by RuggedBiafran: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
See Miscreant dont ever quote me in your dirty and miserable life again. When you were busy posting nonsense about IGBO and their beliefs you thought you have arrived abi??...Dont ever in your useless life quote me again...spits!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Poiu11:
watch your mouth..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
I would rather vote Tinubu who is strong and smart enough to get good people to work with him than vote a lying, pretending slow poison like Osibanjo. It is funny that people are trying to separate Buhari and Osibanjo, they are ruling Nigeria together. This government is their government and they have failed very woefully. Tinubu all the way if there are no other credible candidates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by johnmartus(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
The two are good in administrative.

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Cosmatikka: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your comparison makes no sense, saying you are Igbo.
It would have made more sense if you were choosing between Igbo and Yoruba, or Northerner and Yoruba.
Every sane Nigerian will choose Osubande over Tinubu. It's only ppl supporting Buhari or drug addicts that support Tinubu

Meanwhile I don't trust Osubande, he hasn't shown any smartness as a law professor deputizing an illiterate killing Christians and southerners, and him been a Southern pastor can't protect his people
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
I would rather vote Tinubu who is strong and smart enough to get good people to work with him than vote a lying, pretending slow poison like Osibanjo. It is funny that people are trying to separate Buhari and Osibanjo, they are ruling Nigeria together. This government is their government and they have failed very woefully. Tinubu all the way if there are no other credible candidates.
tinubu built 1 school in 8 years of been in government
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by nzeobi(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't vote anybody until you listen to their manifesto and blue print or at least how they intend to make things better

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by tamdun: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Dailymice:
Don't get me wrong, I believe in Biafra, but since there is no headway so far, if I am to pick between Tinubu and Osinbajo, I would go for Osinbajo.

You may say, But what is he doing while Buhari is messing up, but if you take a good look, what can he do? If he opens up, he will be dealt with; the best is to play his cards well for his own time to become president.

Remember when Buhari went to London and handed over power to Osinbajo, he quickly made drastic moves, by sacking the DSS guy and installing the next in line who was a southerner but immediately Buhari came back, he replaced the southerner with another northerner and till date, he has refused to hand over power to Osinbajo when on his way out of the country.

Osinbajo has this progressive vibes, Tinubu is old and old-fashioned, I doubt he has ideas to run this country well, as he should be sitting with OBJ or Gowon to discuss their days back then.

Osinbajo may look calm outwardly, but this man would do great if he rules this country.

He also made onnoghen chief justice against the wish of the cabals, Ur people just hate osinbajo because he's a yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by softwareman(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Dailymice:

You are entitled to your choice. But do not forget that Tinubu and Osinbajo is a package.
If u have Osinbajo, you have Tinubu and if you have Tinubu and you have Tinubu , you have Osinbajo
Osinbajo will never come out to challenge Tinubu for d ticket unless Tinubu ask him to. Osinbajo is part of Tinubu political
Family.
Tinubu is d indisputable head of that family. Osinbajo does not have a national political structure. He is part of the
political structure Tinubu built tirelessly over the years.
But don't worry. You may still get your Osinbajo because I KNOW tinubu has not yet decided who the structure will support.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Jollylolly(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
interesting. we are ready we start to see real issues without- being emotional, adding religious and tribe
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by okefranci: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Likewise me,although I am from south south
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Joyce95: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Same here Osinbajo all the way
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Shooyie: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Pure hatred. Well, these are empty claims without proof. Continue spitting, appears that's what you are good at.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by mightyhaze: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Dailymice:

I'm yorobar but I rather support Igbos to presidency because my yorobar have done 16vyears in presidency in the south while Igbos haven't done a day..

This is pure greed on our path

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Tranquillity360: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Pls what's the different between buhari and osibanjo?

Are they not the leaders of current Nigeria.

And pls don't drag Igbos in your madness because Buhari is Osibanjo,Osibanjo is buhari.
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by xnsandrxns: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Stop barking like a d*g
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by Poiu11: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jollylolly:
interesting. we are ready we start to see real issues without- being emotional, adding religious and tribe
i see
Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by dettolgel: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
FallenShitHole:

My brother you are trying to reason this idiots out of situation they didn't reason themselves into.

I think most Nigerians have problem with their brain. How can someone with a working brain support anyone that ever worked the worst government in Nigeria history let alone the number 2 person.

The same number 2 person that was purported to run the economy who turns out to not only be a colossal failure but a demon in human form.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) by mOND44: 12:31am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
RuggedBiafran:
This is a real definition of "sophisticated foolishness" ...This is why the media team of osibanjo is as useless as the "Fake Pastor" and celebrated yaribaa thief. Why must you AFONJANESTERN miscreants involve IGBO people in all your useless schemes and outdated "bad press"...why cant you appeal openly to IGBOs concerning the candidature of Osibanjo??...Do you think sensible people dont see beyond your useless Soutrhern Unity Narrative??[/s]

Even as Tinubu is a bastardddd criminal... [s]when both of them are placed together i rather choose Tinubu, at least you know where he is going to. Osibanjo is a useless Betrayer of trust...why should a man that brazenly "lies" without FEAR be a choice at all?? This osibanjo is at the forefront of the "suppress" the IGBO agenda in Lagos and other places. Osibanjo represents the Yaribaa christian miscreants that will do anything to anneliate IGBOs..they abound in all churches in Lagos...be it orthodox and unorthodox.

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibuike Amaechi: Amaechi Rides Horse After Been Turbaned As Dan Amanar Of Daura / How Peter Obi's Statement Shaped Osun State Election Today / My Lagos To Abuja Experience That Made Me Commend The Nigerian Govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.