Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) (3596 Views)

Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
I was reading through the comments on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6839142/bbnaijas-erica-gets-new-range and I was amazed.

The level of frustration, ignorance, self defeatism and envy displayed was palpable and I wanted to put this down. I am not sure it will help any of those kids but I pray they will learn a thing or two.
Assuming Erica is Idle and has been doing nothing since BBNAIJA and had nothing before BBNAIJA:

1.Erica left the house and was given $73,000 by her fans
2. On her birthday, the fans bought a mansion in Lekki
3. On her birthday, the fans gave her $10,000 worth of stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines. Go check how much Tesla alone appreciated in the last few months
4. Look at that dollar cake, how much do you think that is?
5. A group gave her 10 million on her birthday

But Erica has been working her ass out
1. See attached for the number of endorsements. Even if they pay her only 1 million each? But we know that she is the hottest brand influencer in Nigeria and she is paid a lot for it.
2. Erica's devil in Agbada was the second highest grossing in Nigeria Box office with 41.5 million. Was she paid for her leading role?
3. She has released bitter rain and other projects

You should do a research on her past before BBN.

Now do you really think that Erica needs her cl*t to buy a range sport? No she does not.
Erica can buy you as a sex slave if that is what she needs.

Stop tarring everyone with one brush.

https://www.nairaland.com/6839142/bbnaijas-erica-gets-new-range

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
You forgot the 1 Billion the fans gave her too.

No be only fans buying building.

Clowns

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Everyone needs a fan or a friend like you , Op.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
AntiWailer:
You forgot the 1 Billion the fans gave her too.

No be only fans buying building.

Clowns
Like I said, I do not believe this can help you.
But let me try a lil more. Do you know what is called Gofundeme?

The $73,000 was raised in 3 weeks through GoFundMe.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Everyone needs a fan or a friend like you , Op.
We all do.
I know about this one so it is unfair to keep mute.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:

We all do.

You must be very close to her.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by SportsHD: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:

We all do.
People are going to wail, no matter what. You don't have to reply them. It's their nature.

Erica is ballin in her mansion. And, most of the people bashing her are probably talking from their parents house, still struggling to get by.

You don't have to reply every troll. A troll is gonna troll.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2021
The ignorant will always beat someone down to their level. As hard as it is, silence is the best course of action most times.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Miller232: 4:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Alaye shut the Bleep up who ask you to shalaye now you idiot fans are so jobless

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by KusherAbel: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:

We all do.

Safarigirl is that you cheesy

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Sweetpink: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Poverty has twisted their mindset to hate successful women and tag them hoes!
Tueh!
Congratulations Erica!!!

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Hayee(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
If it is Erica I can proudly say she worked for it her hustle was before bbnaija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hate can go and strangulate themselves toor tongue tongue tongue

Men love gold diggers grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Jumbojnr(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm, ndi only fans

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2021
KusherAbel:

Safarigirl is that you cheesy
I'm a grown man
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Muna4real(f): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
I was reading through the comments on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6839142/bbnaijas-erica-gets-new-range and I was amazed.

The level of frustration, ignorance, self defeatism and envy displayed was palpable and I wanted to put this down. I am not sure it will help any of those kids but I pray they will learn a thing or two.
Assuming Erica is Idle and has been doing nothing since BBNAIJA and had nothing before BBNAIJA:

1.Erica left the house and was given $73,000 by her fans
2. On her birthday, the fans bought a mansion in Lekki
3. On her birthday, the fans gave her $10,000 worth of stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines. Go check how much Tesla alone appreciated in the last few months
4. Look at that dollar cake, how much do you think that is?
5. A group gave her 10 million on her birthday

But Erica has been working her ass out
1. See attached for the number of endorsements. Even if they pay her only 1 million each? But we know that she is the hottest brand influencer in Nigeria and she is paid a lot for it.
2. Erica's devil in Agbada was the second highest grossing in Nigeria Box office with 41.5 million. Was she paid for her leading role?
3. She has released bitter rain and other projects

You should do a research on her past before BBN.

Now do you really think that Erica needs her cl*t to buy a range sport? No she does not.
Erica can buy you as a sex slave if that is what she needs.

Stop tarring everyone with one brush.

https://www.nairaland.com/6839142/bbnaijas-erica-gets-new-range

You get time to answer them. That's how they reacted when nengi bought hers.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
SportsHD:

People are going to wail, no matter what. You don't have to reply them. It's their nature.

Erica is ballin in her mansion. And, most of the people bashing her are probably talking from their parents house, still struggling to get by.

You don't have to reply every troll. A troll is gonna troll.
You're correct
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

You must be very close to her.
Very very close to her

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Muna4real:

You get time to answer them. That's how they reacted when nengi bought hers.
This mindset is the reason yahoo yahoo is every where. Also, some of this barely exposed guys don't believe a woman can be rich from her efforts. People like them will insist that Okonjo Iweala slept her way to the top.

It shows the kind of circle they belong. Replying them is a corporal work of mercy. I wish their minds will be renewed.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Hayee:
If it is Erica I can proudly say she worked for it her hustle was before bbnaija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hate can go and strangulate themselves toor tongue tongue tongue

Men love gold diggers grin cheesy grin cheesy
You dey mind them?
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Miller232:
Alaye shut the Bleep up who ask you to shalaye now you idiot fans are so jobless
Good morning
I hope you slept well.
Congratulations in order. No go drink sniper for Erica matter
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Sweetpink:
Poverty has twisted their mindset to hate successful women and tag them hoes!
Tueh!
Congratulations Erica!!!
Congratulations is in order.
I pray they realize that times have changed

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
meobizy:
The ignorant will always beat someone down to their level. As hard as it is, silence is the best course of action most times.
I agree. I just felt the helplessness of these hapless yahoo generation. They need to learn if they wish. Some are happy with their envy which is a form of witchcraft. May God save them.

Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by femi4: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Erica asslicker
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Miller232: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
Good morning
I hope you slept well.
Congratulations in order. No go drink sniper for Erica matter

Who be Erica Wetin be my own with Erica
Am just trying to tell you we don't care if she like me she f*ck dog to make money its not our business if na her true hustle do the money e no concern us still
No dey shalaye to us abeg
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Miller232:

Who be Erica Wetin be my own with Erica
Am just trying to tell you we don't care if she like me she f*ck dog to make money its not our business if na her true hustle do the money e no concern us still
No dey shalaye to us abeg
If e no dey pain you, you for ignore my post. Go and work hard like Erica.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
femi4:
Erica asslicker
Is that supposed to be my new handle? cheesy grin
It actually fits. Now what are you? Erica hater?
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
God can help anybody at anytime.

You don't need to do drugs, sex or crime.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
God can help anybody at anytime.

You don't need to do drugs, sex or crime.
Thank you sir. Especially when you work hard with pure mindset
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by Hintona(f): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Their blood boils any time they see women making it. It's pathetic! They don't want to hear that a woman is working hard for her money, it intimidates them.

These hypocrites will still be the first people to label Nigerian women as lazy even after seeing this post.

It's only losers who behave like this.
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by femi4: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
agabaI23:
Is that supposed to be my new handle? cheesy grin
It actually fits. Now what are you? Erica hater?
You can have it if you want it
Re: Erica The Actress, Range Rover And Supposed Clitocurrency (Photo) by OnyeObodo: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fans indeed. Not only fans . Even air conditioner undecided undecided

50 years old mumu man like you.

You Do This Nyash, Portable Tell Female Fan At The Abuja Airport (video, Pic) / Psquare's New Looks (with Beards) / Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Outfits To Saheed Balogun's 'you And I' Movie Premiere