Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 (7147 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Let's help you set your hustle straight. We have been in the East Africa market for more than two years, helping other businesses, and also helping our own business grow!

AS a startup, you can run your business with the least of worries because Bigkoko gat your back!
Need support? Contact our Rwandan or Kenyan Customer Service.

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko!!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
One stop approach of registering & having an Int'l Company in East Africa............. Three working days, all set & done!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Still your One-Stop shop for Business Setup & Support in East African Countries of Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi & DRC. Let us help you turn your idea to life!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Life's journey is easy if you know the perfect plug for all your needs!!
Talk to Bigkoko Group Inc 👌👌👌 for a One-Stop Business & Financial Solutions in East Africa!
We're the King of Innovative Solutions whenever Business Set up + Support Services is needed.

Think Big, Think Africa, Think Bigkoko!
Rwanda. Tanzania. Uganda. Kenya. DRC Congo. Burundi. Zambia. We are sure to get the job done!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Whether it be for pleasure trip, business trip, migration, etc We make it easy for you to succeed in East Africa..... That is why we are called the King of Small Business Support in East Africa, the perfect GO.AT in support services. We are Bigkoko Group Inc, we are your sure bet!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2023
Still your best plug for Business Set up & Support Solutions in East Africa!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:52am On May 14, 2023
For Location independent LLC Registration, Off shore Account opening, Feasibility study, Market Entry Planning, Business Development, Product & Service Design, Customization..... Bigkoko Group Inc is your Sharp plug!

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 5:08am On May 15, 2023
We help you register a location independent Company in Rwanda & Schengen Countries! With Bank accounts to go with!

Visit any of our offices for one-on-one session with an expert!
Kigali Rwanda
Stockholm Sweden
Abuja Nigeria.

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Advice to newbie launching into the uncharted part of self employment!

Let's share some insights about DEBT.....Good or Bad?
When you start a Company, guard it jealously and do not run into into debt.
Rule N0 1: If you run into debts...bad debts, you have set your self some years back in business. You actually need a strong equity investment to toss you out of the labyrinth. Some companies run into debts. Big companies do like wise. Recently Virgin filed for bankruptcy. End of an era you'd say.

Running into debts is like digging a hole. You will must likely want to keep borrowing to bail your business out from the shit. But some years back, my mentor told me, once you found your self in a hole (debts), the first step to true liberation is to stop digging. Count your losses, don on some austere measure and start all over again, with what you can salvage, where you are & how best you can! That is after you have renegotiated your debts.

No business or person or country is immune form debt. The greatest country on earth; USA, is a chronic debtor. Too bad, some of those debts were incurred invading weaker countries or financing a bogus war in far flung countries. The latest been Ukraine. Do you now see why JT Trump remains my favorite in 2024 election in the US?

Some debts are good, while others are bad.

Good debt. You take a loan (debt) from a financial institution, FRIEND OR WHEREEVER, to buy real estate. Every month your debt (loan) via the real estate generates you some sort of income in form of rents. These rents pays back the loan/debt. You are only a debtor in paperwork. You still maintain your liftstyle. Your living expenses are still been met. After some time, an idiot gets elected as president (e.g. a former president of Nigeria) and voom inflation shoots up. Others complain, but you are happy. The real estate you bought for, say; $100,000 is now worth $500,000. The debt value didn't increase as well. See? Its a good debt. Your net work has quickly grew from $ZXY TO +++XYZ$.

Bad debts. You took a loan (debt) to financial a new luxurious car. Rather than generate some income, this loan/debt give you a convoluted sense of affluence that ends just there, and a monthly bill of repairs & maintenance. To compound your woes, a similar idiot shoots himself to power & inflation quadruple within months. You & HBP becomes buddy. This is a bad debt.

This is why you need expert advisers to guide you through the business maze.

Bigkoko Group Inc. is a Kigali based Business & Financial Solutions Company.
Learn more about our offerings here: https:bigkokogroup.com
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Still three working days.... for a location independent Limited Liability Company to be set in selected regions! Ask Bigkoko Group Inc. We set up the Company for you, represent you internationally while you run your numbers from your comfort zone...
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Still your best plug.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Before things go sour finally, diversify your assets and income. We can help you run this while you hook up with your hustle
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by a4cube: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Which UK supermarket goods is fast moving in Rwanda?
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Do you mean which FMCGS from the UK, imported into Rwanda, sells fasts at supermarkets?

a4cube:
Which UK supermarket goods is fast moving in Rwanda?
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by a4cube: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
Do you mean which FMCGS from the UK, imported into Rwanda, sells fasts at supermarkets?

Yes bro.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rule N0 1 products must be one expats uses....one that must find it's way to Supermarket chains like Simba Supermarket in Kigali. Go for cereals, food dressings & soy products. Target imports from Germany, France, Belgium rather UK, as 60% of expats here are from these countries i mentioned rather than from Uk

a4cube:
Yes bro.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by a4cube: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
Rule N0 1 products must be one expats uses....one that must find it's way to Supermarket chains like Simba Supermarket in Kigali. Go for cereals, food dressings & soy products. Target imports from Germany, France, Belgium rather UK, as 60% of expats here are from these countries i mentioned rather than from Uk

Ok thanks. I think I have to visit first.

1 Like

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
That's great idea

a4cube:
Ok thanks. I think I have to visit first.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by a4cube: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Bigkoko:

is the supermarkets only for the expatriates? What cereals do the locals eat?
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Why not wait till you get here and make more detailed research on what you need? Don't you think?

a4cube:
is the supermarkets only for the expatriates? What cereals do the locals eat?
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by a4cube: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
Why not wait till you get here and make more detailed research on what you need? Don't you think?

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2023
The world is now a global village, where once trust is established between both parties, businesses can run inter continentally.....

From Africa to Europe, down to Middle East and North America, we can help you succeed.

Ask us how!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 4:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Still your best plug for a location independent Company registration!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Still the best Business & Financial Solutions Company in East Africa & Beyond!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2023
When I came to Rwanda first, it was tough. But now within a space of less two years, I have set up a truly homegrown Super Company with three other subsidiaries. All money yielding entities. It's a great feat Coupled with the opportunity to get Travel documents of any Country on earth including U. S of A!

We can help you too!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Let us register your business in RWANDA and get you a bank account in 7-10 days or less, without travelling or being a Rwandan Citizen!

This year, we have incorporated multiple companies in Rwanda and for myself and clients Including Nigerians, all in a matter of days, without having to travel.

All legit. The business climate here is very very friendly!

Here's what you get:
1. Business incorporation in Rwanda
2. Business bank account and a debit card �
3. Rwandan Phone number and co-working office address �
4. Business info
5. Entry Strategy

...All of these you can manage from anywhere in the world. Competent local staff handle your day to day routine here.

Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD
KG 622 Kigali
Rwanda

Send us a message today to get started!

Hotel Rwanda and Blood Diamond comes to my mind when you mention this country.

Why would someone leave Nigeria and opt to do business in Rwanda, when their currency is under valued than the Naira?

Unless the government will issue me a Mining License
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Unless the government will issue me a Mining License[/quote]......................... You just gave a reason why "you" would like to leave Nigeria and do business in Rwanda. Others have reason(s) different from you! Lol

Dshocker:

Why would someone leave Nigeria and opt to do business in Rwanda, when their currency is under valued than the Naira?

Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Dshocker(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Unless the government will issue me a Mining License......................... You just gave a reason why "you" would like to leave Nigeria and do business in Rwanda. Others have reason(s) different from you! Lol

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2023
If at this point you still have not realized how you answered the question, yourself, maybe you seek more than an answer. Read your comment again, and retrospect what you read...lol

Dshocker:

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2023
For your Location Independent LLC Registrations.....contact us!

Sweden, Estonia, Rwanda, Mauritius, Syechelles etc.
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let's register a Company for you in major thriving economies in Africa & Europe!
Re: Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 by Bigkoko: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
As the Nigerian naira plunges further due to bad leadership and economic factors, its in your best interest to move some of your tangible assets abroad. We can help you set up a Location independent Company in East Africa.....

Let us know how we can help you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

January Inflation To Hit 18.64% Amid Rising Food Costs—fsdh / Nigeria Breweries To Intensify Local Raw Materials Sourcing For Improved Earning / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.