Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

People Run While A Building Collapses (video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Run While A Building Collapses (video) (28256 Views)

Two-storey Accident And Emergency Building In FMC Umuahia Collapses (VIDEO) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by EBMedia: 5:22am On Nov 08, 2021
A video shared online captured the moment people ran away while watching a building under construction collapse, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-zZ2TmRBhU

https://igberetvnews.com/1405437/people-run-building-collapses-video/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Davash222(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2021
I didn't see anyone running.

19 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by tutudesz: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Instead of you to build Duplex with substandard materials, why not build a nice modernize Bungalow undecided and have rest of mind cool
House na house, big or small na house

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Perfecttouchade: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by ajileyet: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
It is well... even in the well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Olam09(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Look at the building very well you'll see it worth that collapsing.

7 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Ofuloju1(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Buubu

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
I was there.

I was very lucky to dive out a window. shocked

[img]https://c./OOau1W6V3xsAAAAC/dive-tub.gif[/img]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by sped1oro(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
May God heal our land�
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by 1x2x3: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
More like they intentional did that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Guwf: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't buy from developers again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
The cause is greed.
An average Nigerian is a greedy thief who is always looking for ways to cheat the next man. You will only understand this when you've lived or visited some normal countries.
And you don't have to travel abroad to experience a normal life, just visit Ghana for a week and see for yourself.

Trust is a habit that 99% of Nigerians don't have.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Felabrity: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
be like na 1 cement they use

5 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by MorataFC: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by brainpulse: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Millions of naira wasted.

When you have ordinary bricklayer calling himself an engineer without building plans and calculations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by myike2(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Why is this on the front page??
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by RealLordZeus(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
What an architectural disgrace!

5 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
Instead of you to build Duplex with substandard materials, why not build a nice modernize Bungalow undecided and have rest of mind cool

I wonder o. Na by force to build duplex?
Something that when they are old, they will start complaining of pains while climbing stairs.

cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Comedian2019: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Low budget upstair

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by victorazy(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by LordGuru1: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Premiumwriter:
you are spitting sh*t

i guess you are full of it.

your religion should have created another internet...or isn't it a shame that you depend on something...everything created by devil? in what way then are you superior to him?
I'm Superior to him because I am secured in YAHAWAH who can never be destroyed. But Satan, and all that he has deceived against their CREATOR, shall surely be destroyed. If you have small Brain left at all, you will know that the "salvation" that Satan guves causes you and your World more destruction than good, while all the Inventions/CREATIONS that YAHAWAH gave us don't disintegrate over time. I hope you can think deeply on that. You think the World is currently enjoying?!!! You must be very shallow-minded not to see the Price you and the Whole World is about to Pay Satan for the so called Civilization System he claim to give Humanity. The truly wise ones are seriously Praying as Process of irreversible Submission of their Totality to HOLY SPIRIT in Preparation for the very imminent Rapture.

Since you so much worship the Internet as your Saviour, I want you to know that Internet is a fake satanic Copy of HOLY SPIRIT which is everywhere and Accessible at all Times for those that know MESSIAH personally beyond just Church building. When need be,
I do Telepath and Speak through HOLY SPIRIT to my Fellows Worldwide that have accepted MESSIAH's HOLY SPIRIT as their irreversible Operating System. It is time for every Human Being to decide his or her own personal Irreversible OS. In YAHAWASHA's Holy Name, WE shall not allow any demonic replacement of our Heavenly Connected OS. WE irreversibly Refuse to worship the Image of the Beast. WE shall Never sell our Souls through the VaaSin to Internet or the Computer Wizard that brought it from Satan to Humanity.

6 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by motymop: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
The pillars can't carry that building, why won't it fall.

This is what happens when you give a bricklayer to construct the building.

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Optimistguy1969: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Lovenorth: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
See wickedness, they were busy filming the building Instead of holding and prevent it from collapse

11 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Oizee(f): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Anything that have stairs now go dey fear me to climb, who's fault is dis again?

1 Like

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Kajaard: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
One idiot there was even saying EVERYWHERE NICE , wereys cheesy

8 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by TolaniLuv: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
I won’t be surprised if the guys laughing are workers on the site! They seem so happy seeing another men’s fall

11 Likes

Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by gurunlocker: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Why not just use a good thing at once instead of cutting costs?

Not they will have to start all over again, millions spent wasted.
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
cool
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by revived: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
E go be
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Charlesmore(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
God help us
Re: People Run While A Building Collapses (video) by Oizee(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House. / 3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.