Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report (11538 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Amir Abu Darda, Boko Haram Commander, 20 Other IED Experts Surrender / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
KWARA State on Saturday emerged the state with the highest number of points in the September edition of the Progressive Strides, the monthly bulletin tracking the performance of the 21 APC states in the country.

This was contained in a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Rafiu Ajakaye, on Sunday.

He said Kwara ticked 26 points to top the table, followed by Lagos (21) and Jigawa and Kebbi which had 16 strides apiece in the month under review.

Ajakaye further said, “The entries for the edition witnessed more improvements as regards developmental strides collated from the (Progressive Governors’) Forum States in 2021.”

Salihu Mohammed Lukman, Director General of the Forum, wrote in the preface to the 63rd edition of the report.

The statement read, “In general, there is an all-round increase in the pattern of initiatives introduced by the states with Kwara State recording most initiatives for this month having 26 development strides.

“These cut across economic development, education, science and technology, health and nutrition, agriculture and rural development, infrastructure, security and sensitisation, empowerment and innovation, environment and hygiene, transportation and finally sports and youths’ development.

“Lagos State follows with 21 strides while Jigawa and Kebbi trail with 16 each. Gombe and Kaduna recorded 15 strides each; Nasarawa and Ogun 14 each; Ekiti and Niger 13 each; Kano and Katsina 10 each; while Ebonyi got 9 strides.

“Kogi recorded eight strides; Cross River, Osun and Yobe got six each, as Borno and Ondo had four each. Finally, three strides were recorded in Imo and Zamfara States each.”

Kwara had repeatedly topped the table of the Forum’s Strides since it was introduced.

https://punchng.com/kwara-leads-20-other-apc-states-in-development-says-report/?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by iwaeda: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Kwara ke, with all the bad roads everywhere.

40 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Tetrahedron: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
You can imagine the names of the rest!
No need to say anymore! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by donprinyo(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
How come?
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by devilmaycry: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Benue fa angry
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Grace001: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
They called Mediocre development

Anyways development is relative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by olulove(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Maybe Ilorin
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Bedtec: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
APC and lies

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Jalaw: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Did i just see Jigawa state?

If Jigawa state can be top of APC's development chart, then we are doomed as a nation.

15 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Donlamzy(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Please which Kwara o?? The same Kwara I was born and brought up? Abi we don get 2 Kwara in Nigeria ni? , no good roads, heavy police extortion, no security and all ?? Maybe they should check their list very well o

20 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Lol
Yardstick of failure

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Franzinni: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
No time ... on paper. Just like this present government.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Bbbwings: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Beverages: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Some states in Nigeria are just Neutral in nature.
No serious development,
no much bad news
U no go even hear them in news

everywhere go just calm.

First time I'll see Kwara make headline for something good

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by xpressionx(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
This award is synonymous to the certificate of return Alex issued to Dr Maduka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by micellgevity: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Those who rate Kwara top must be on Osogbo weed. With this sole administrator and mediocre of a governor? Lwkmd
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by SuperModerator: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Kwara that has been stagnant since.

Please I can't beg for money.

Just help me get referrals on Telegram to win money.

This is very important to me, please.

It won't cost you anything. Just use my referral link, complete the captcha. You only need to complete a task. That's all.

Here's the link to the telegram bot: click here

Thank you in advance.
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Loverofpeace: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Woowwww nice.

Latest News : yabatech to soon release postutme form for this year,the partime form sales is still ongoing,if interested click the below link to get all the info you need to gain Admission...

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by SolarKing1: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Fedrams: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Kwara ke, can some list only 5 development in kwara state. I travel to that state last month the roads are bad. From ajase IPO to ilorin that use to be 25mins, I spent more than an hour. The asa dam road dual carriage is extremely poor.

iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/kwara-leads-20-other-apc-states-in-development-says-report/?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by bibiking7(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Nice
Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Thebigheart: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
This is codine+kwale weed at work.

Kwara of places.

Hmmmm, photo.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by BlackPantherxXx: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
angry

This is a big lie.

I dislike Saraki and I hope he never influences any Governor in future... BUT

Abdulrazaq has been a huge disappointment from all indications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Virus99: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Franzinni:
A fulani colony....It's ok.

You're dumb dumb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by RenaissanceGuy: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
In 5 years time, Kwara will bench Lagos as the most developed state in Nigeria, and then overtake New York after another 1 year. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report by Sammy07: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Fedrams:
Kwara ke, can some list only 5 development in kwara state. I travel to that state last month the roads are bad. From ajase IPO to ilorin that use to be 25mins, I spent more than an hour. The asa dam road dual carriage is extremely poor.

You're on point.

From Offa to Ajase road is very bad.
From Share to Shonga very bad roads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Become 12% Poorer As Governor In Last 4 Yrs – Makinde / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / Fashola, Amina Mohammed Meet With Segolene Royal, French Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.