Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

The King Of All Social Media - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The King Of All Social Media (164 Views)

The King Of Investment / Top-notch 5bedroom Ajah Duplex On 670sqm: The King Size / Unveiling Dangote’s Novel ‘king Of Cement’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The King Of All Social Media by techgeniusworld(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Meet Tayo Oloko The Undisputed King of Social media and The Entire Internet. I Techgeniusworld is One of His Many Followers. Oloko taught me how to navigate through social media. No one can shake me in Social media I learnt from the Master himself. The key is this 80 percent of people on social media have BAD BELLE, they want to be the " STAR " alone once they see someone is shining or being different, these unconscious agents of Lucifer, Satan, Natas or the evil they serve come to Dull you with insults, laughing at you, mocking you, pretending to be better than you.
Some idiots even pretend that they know who you are. It's all a plow to seem larger than life, smart or intelligent. Everytime You notice a negative comment just note it is a Playerhater full of " pull her down " " crab mentality". This is the Youth that are the " future" of Nigeria.
What a Future Nigeria shall have.
Thank You to Tayo Oloko for saving me from the Nigerian Youth, a collective of Player haters, internet fraudsters, kidnappers, ritualists and Envious Nairalanders who are too stupid to cover up their hatred for others.
Tayo Oloko God Bless You. For saving me. A fool will be tempted to say " is Oloko Jesus ? " I know all your petty and little minds. Anyone who comments to this post is a Fool. Note the fools amongst us. They are plenty.
This post is in Properties because Human Rights is My Property.
" Animal won dash me my property "
All these Users who think they are the ones who control people on Nairaland are Sick. Get a Life and Stick to Your own Post. I do not need you. Aaaawwww....oma se o..... You need me.
Puppy pretending to be Big Dog.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land Located At Kubwa Arab Road / Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, D'onyx Estate / Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.