Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. (1433 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Loverofpeace: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Any small interaction with a lady guys fall in love .why are men too emotional these days? In the past ladies are the ones that carry love issues on their head but these days na men,men are becoming too Needy both sexually and emotionally and i trust women they have taken advantage of the situation to demand financially,do you know why ladies always bill you even for Just saying hi to them? It's because of what men have turn to these days.

8 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Bigredmachine: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
OP You are wrong on this... If I should speak for myself though, I am mindful of ladies with their excessive billings and can u do me a favour tactics, hence I place them in a position where they can't call me a friend neither can they call me an enemy...

Nah mumu dey fall for their antics

Loverofpeace:
Any small interaction with a lady guys fall in love .why are men too emotional these days? In the past ladies are the ones that carry love issues on their head but these days na men,men are becoming too Needy both sexually and emotionally and i trust women they have taken advantage of the situation to demand financially,do you know why ladies always bill you even for Just saying hi to them? It's because of what men have turn to these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Boogyman557: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF U SAYYYY. WTF MAN
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Men don't fall in love. They fall in lust angry

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Solofresh2: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Yes men Fall in love but women don't.Women are only attracted to a man for a deep reason best known to them and when that reason is out of that man's life, they tend to lose interest in that man and start looking elsewhere.

Women only love their offspring or kids and that is the only unconditional love they have.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Solofresh2: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Virginfeminist:
You are actually wrong.
Men Fall in love but women don't.Women are only attracted to a man because of what he possess.It can be money, character, comfort or physical looks and is not love.It is attraction

Women only love their kids unconditionally

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Solofresh2:
You are actually wrong.
Men Fall in love but women don't.Women are only attracted to a man because of what he possess.It can be money, character, comfort or physical looks and is not love.It is attraction

Women only love their kids unconditionally

Stop with all these pseudo, pop psychology abeg.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Solofresh2: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Virginfeminist:

Stop with all these pseudo, pop psychology abeg.
Whatever tongue

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
OP
You are very RIGHT on dis! Our Naija Girls DO NOT fall in love again!

Poverty, the Love for Money/Material Things has Killed All the Atoms of Love in their Hearts! embarassed
They all want to be Tiwa Savage, Jane Mena, Toke Makinwa,etc whom they see on Social media!..
I do not blame though! smiley

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by nokspos: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't think its one sided. The only reason you may think men falls in love easily is because its a bit difficult finding the right kind of women these days, so if we meet someone that kind of matches our dream picture of the right woman , we always get emotional about it

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by NohurryInLife: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2021
No reason am like that bro. Na from the angle wey you dey reason am from. Don't use a general assertion. You don't know!

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Rickmann: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
OP You are wrong on this... If I should speak for myself though, I am mindful of ladies with their excessive billings and can u do me a favour tactics, hence I place them in a position where they can't call me a friend neither can they call me an enemy...

Nah mumu dey fall for their antics

I agree with you bro..
Girls are so unforgiving these days..
It's so bad now that you meet a girl even on social media today, she is billing you the next day.

Somebody you haven't set eyes on.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Rickmann: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Solofresh2:
Yes men Fall in love but women don't.Women are only attracted to a man for a deep reason best known to them and when that reason is out of that man's life, they tend to lose interest in that man and start looking elsewhere.

Women only love their offspring or kids and that is the only unconditional love they have.

So do we then say love is just overrated?
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Bigredmachine: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Rickmann:

I agree with you bro..
It's so bad now that you meet a girl even on social media today, she is billing you the next day.

some days back i made a comment on why am angry with that gender, some were saying what did they do wrong to me... i will give a reason here, it may not be the women faults though, but if you are my female friend, then something now leads to another and you are making it all look like you are doing me a favour being my friend, i swear i will treat such lady like trash... it is when guys make them look like Gold they start asking for this and that because they think the guy cant do without them...

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Rickmann: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

some days back i made a comment on why am angry with that gender, some were saying what did they do wrong to me... i will give a reason here, it may not be the women faults though, but if you are my female friend, then something now leads to another and you are making it all look like you are doing me a favour being my friend, i swear i will treat such lady like trash... it is when guys make them look like Gold they start asking for this and that because they think the guy cant do without them...

Very true..
That's why I hate guys who simp around for girls even at their own peril.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by juniorstar(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rickmann:

I agree with you bro..

It makes no sense.. a girl you havent met b4 just some random chat..probably a single mum she starts billing you with am hungry send me money..like who does that!!

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Rickmann: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
juniorstar:

It makes no sense.. a girl you havent met b4 just some random chat..probably a single mum she starts billing you with am hungry send me money..like who does that!!

It's just funny.
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by muheeb01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
I've noticed this too nowadays...abi na kayamanta dey work ni
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by RedpillAnalyst: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Women think they fall in love, but what they do is follow opportunity.

Men too think they fall in love, but all they want to do is put their uncle thomas inside the juice box. That's why the feeling of love drops considerably immediately after first climax and all the flaws and bad attitudes that men could not see become glaring.

But to some extent men offer more when it comes to keeping a relationship going. That is why love for men is deemed sacrificial and symbiotic as opposed to parasitic.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Randy100: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
I am always on the run, jumping from one woman to another. I just hope I can stay with one woman in marriage. Women tire me easily once I chop them.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by Riliwanb10: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days. by greatfucker: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Virginfeminist:
U are really right that is why a man we do all it takes to bleep a girl and dump her
Guys are still more shaper ooo

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Pova 6000mah, 6gb Ram , 128gbRom For Sale / Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns / Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.